Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more! - Page 57
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more!

Comments

• is there any other discount?

• If there is none, i will go to bed!

• more 35% discount code, pls

• ColoCrossingColoCrossing Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

We have restocked the below server and coupon:

Flash Dedicated Server Sale!!!

Intel Xeon E3-1240
    16GB RAM
    1TB HDD or 500GB SSD
    /30 IPv4
    10TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    Qty: 30 Available
    $159/Year
    Coupon Code: BFYR231240
    Click Here To Order!

Thanked by 3bula alvin warmingforg
  • @ColoCrossing Thank you for bringing us such wonderful Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Looking forward to next year's performance, best wishes to you!

• more 10% code plz

• @ColoCrossing said:

Intel Xeon E3-1240
    16GB RAM
    1TB HDD or 500GB SSD
    /30 IPv4
    10TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    $159/Year
    Click Here To Order!

more 35% discount code, pls

• bulabula Member
    edited November 2023

Missed out on VPS 35% discount , but pleased with what I got from ColoCrossing during BF deals.

• hey,bro,really no more discount code?

• Will buy again next year

• where is $99?????

• Looks like I can save some money this year

• Too bad I didn't get the 35% discount. I was up all night.
    Are there any more discounts down there? If not, I'm going to bed.

• @ColoCrossing said:

Intel Xeon E3-1240
    16GB RAM
    1TB HDD or 500GB SSD
    /30 IPv4
    10TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    $159/Year
    Click Here To Order!

The /30 IPv4 gives 2 usable IPs, but the ad says only one is available? IPv6 is not supported, I assume?

• @ColoCrossing
    Will there be more discount codes for cloud servers?

• ColoCrossingColoCrossing Member, Patron Provider

@li001d said:
    @ColoCrossing

Yes! This will most likely be the last coupon code for Black Friday / Cyber Monday!

7KXOA069JW - 10% Off the Black Friday / Cyber Monday VPS specials! Limited to 100 uses!

• Thanks!Although didn't get 35% code, I am still happy with 10% code!

• Thanks for the awesome blackfriday/cybermonday deals @ColoCrossing , I felt the deals were amazing even without the bonus codes. Looking forward to other locations being added in the future!

• 35% code

• :D yes, very good! but i need 99$ dedi server

• @ColoCrossing said:

@li001d said:
    @ColoCrossing

Yes! This will most likely be the last coupon code for Black Friday / Cyber Monday!

7KXOA069JW - 10% Off the Black Friday / Cyber Monday VPS specials! Limited to 100 uses!

• @Janver said:

@ColoCrossing said:

@li001d said:
    @ColoCrossing

good dream!

• @Janver said:

@ColoCrossing said:

@li001d said:
    @ColoCrossing

I hope there is one last time before the end

• After almost two hours of swiping and not receiving a notification of a promo code, I went to bed and then it showed up. Already disappointed with such an event. Bye.

• you know what we need! :D <3 :D <3

• Anyone have any luck getting their Dedicated Server/s deployed? Got a VPS about a week ago and it was deployed and delivered within 12 hours, but I was told 24-48 hours install and deploy time, the day I purchased a Dual Xeon e5-2683 and then to be told 48 then 48-72 hours, to then have said ticket closed(was just looking for information regarding deploy time to plan as I had seen comments saying days and no delivery but VPS was very fast so I had conflicting thoughts.. However I am still without access or information. Anyone else?

• was just hoping to atleast be able to somewhat test a bit of performance aspects before the sale ended, so I could know if I wanted to commit to a yearly plan. Have inly really been seeing VPS Benchmarks, If anyone has had access to their box and could provide info on performance/ thoughts it would be appreciated

• @nikita said: I had seen comments saying days and no delivery but VPS was very fast so I had conflicting thoughts

VPS delivery is automated.
    Dedicated servers need to be manually provisioned, racked & setup most of the time - delays should be expected.