Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more!

Comments

• @lebidule said:
    Just ordered the $10 VPS, not yet delivered
    I will use it for secondary DNS and backup
    The 20GB space disk is really nice

Got it (Ubuntu 22.04)
    So far so good
    Thx for this great offer!

Thanked by 1ColoCrossing
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@ColoCrossing ubuntu 20.04 possible? No ubuntu 22

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Any chance to enable crypto payments?

• Any promotion for recurring monthly payment?

• @ColoCrossing we're in 2023 and you still don't provide ipv6, i think most of us will pass till next year

• @ColoCrossing said: Additionally the Debian issue is resolved. If you see any further issues please let us know.

Just wanted to ask:

Is there a way to install from an ISO?

If yes, can one request a custom ISO?

• After reading @LTniger 's comments I think I will not buy

• ColoCrossingColoCrossing Member, Patron Provider

@entrailz said:
    Any chance to enable crypto payments?

We currently don't accept crypto however we are looking to in the future!

• AUP is insane lmao

@angstrom said:

@ColoCrossing said: Additionally the Debian issue is resolved. If you see any further issues please let us know.

Just wanted to ask:

Is there a way to install from an ISO?

If yes, can one request a custom ISO?

Yes, you can mount your own ISO.

Thanked by 1angstrom

@XANDAO said:
    Any promotion for recurring monthly payment?

We will be rolling out some monthly flash deals!

@Calin said:
    @ColoCrossing ubuntu 20.04 possible? No ubuntu 22

ubuntu 18 and 20 are available for reinstall once you purchase.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @ncdmatty said:
    AUP is insane lmao

I have no read it. Anything in particular?

• @ColoCrossing said: Intel Xeon Dual E5-2684v4

256GB RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD
    100Tb on 10Gbps
    /30 IPv4

Discounted Price: $99/mo

Order Now

Is Port 25 Closed ? in this Plan

• Intel Xeon E3-1270v3
    32GB RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD
    100Tb on 1Gbps
    /30 IPv4

Discounted Price: $45/mo
    Order Now

100tb or 10tb?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2023

@BruhGamer12 said:

@ncdmatty said:
    AUP is insane lmao

No. Its very basic and even permissive compared to what other providers have listed in their AUP. Crypto mining and irc for example are both not even mentioned. Neither is port scanning so almost every blackhat activity other than warez and phising and malware and ddos is seemingly allowed. You can even run tor exit node or an open proxy.

• @stefeman said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@ncdmatty said:
    AUP is insane lmao

No. Its very basic and even permissive compared to what other providers have listed in their AUP. Crypto mining and irc for example are both not even mentioned. Neither is port scanning so almost every blackhat activity other than warez and phising and malware and ddos is seemingly allowed. You can even run tor exit node or an open proxy.

Ah ok thats really good then lol. Also just ordered a service from them and every single one of their emails went into spam so make sure you guys check ur spam inbox if you can't find login details!

• @BruhGamer12 said:

@stefeman said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@ncdmatty said:
    AUP is insane lmao

Ah ok thats really good then lol. Also just ordered a service from them and every single one of their emails went into spam so make sure you guys check ur spam inbox if you can't find login details!

Yeah, their network is known for lax abuse policy, so the AUP is naturally also very lax lol.

• @ColoCrossing said:

@remy said:
    America first :'(
    Don't forget that you have equipment in Europe!

Thank you for your feedback! Coming up we will have additional offers and will be sure to take this into consideration.

Can I expect offers in Europe in the coming days?

• @jugganuts said:
    Intel Xeon E3-1270v3
    32GB RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD
    100Tb on 1Gbps
    /30 IPv4

Discounted Price: $45/mo
    Order Now

100tb or 10tb?

wondering this too. will wait on @ColoCrossing before pulling the trigger

• @stefeman said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@stefeman said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@ncdmatty said:
    AUP is insane lmao

Yeah, their network is known for lax abuse policy, so the AUP is naturally also very lax lol.

Proof? Their AUP is absolutely abysmal. I'm searching for a collocation provider and want to make sure I'm not going to get shafted because someone said the hurty words.

• I need a $19 Los Angeles dedicated server

• @ColoCrossing Looking for West coast Datacenter availability. LA or SJ would be preferable locations for Dedicated and VPS services.

• Invoice #847
    I bought 15 dollars a year vps, and I want to increase 3 dollars a year to upgrade 1vcpu to 2vcpu.

• any colo deal for atlanta location ?

• I bought one VPS just now. The network is so crazy! More than 10% package loss from all over the world.

• No IPv6?

• @ncdmatty said:

@stefeman said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@stefeman said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@ncdmatty said:
    AUP is insane lmao

Proof? Their AUP is absolutely abysmal. I'm searching for a collocation provider and want to make sure I'm not going to get shafted because someone said the hurty words.

You can read it yourself and paste it here entirely and we can all go through each lines and what they mean exactly in the said context.

The AUP is good for questionable hosting, but if you want to host hate sites, I suggest you use @Francisco @MannDude or some other freedom of speech providers. However they wont allow even half of the abuse you can do with colocrossing.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @ColoCrossing what is the support (availability & quality) like for the VPS plans? I am interested and on the fence.

I have a server with HudsonValleyHost and I think someone told me that is also one of your companies. It leaves a lot to be desired. It used to be a lot better and want to know if I should expect something different if I buy direct at ColoCrossing.

The current VPS goes down randomly when attempting Ubuntu reinstalls and have to spend more than a simple back and forth with chat to get the server fixed and back up with the resources I paid for. Currently is a multiday resolution process due to the quality of support I see.

• Action Failed The VPS failed to start