Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


hostEONS - 11.11 Special - 6 Locations / Ryzen 5950x / NVME / 10G Port / FLAT 50% OFF / $2/mo - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostEONS - 11.11 Special - 6 Locations / Ryzen 5950x / NVME / 10G Port / FLAT 50% OFF / $2/mo

12346

Comments

  • Invoice #134402
    Invoice #134848

    Please double disk space and upgrade port speed.
    A surprise will be appreciated as well

    Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • @HostEONS

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Version            : v2023.11.13
     Global Speedtest   : wget -qO- network-speed.xyz | bash
     Region Speedtest   : wget -qO- network-speed.xyz | bash -s -- -r <region>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic System Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     CPU Model          : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
     CPU Cores          : 1 @ 3393.622 MHz
     CPU Cache          : 512 KB
     AES-NI             : ✔ Enabled
     VM-x/AMD-V         : ✔ Enabled
     Total Disk         : 29.2 GB (1.6 GB Used)
     Total RAM          : 818.6 MB (98.1 MB Used)
     Total Swap         : 256.0 MB (0 Used)
     System uptime      : 0 days, 0 hour 2 min
     Load average       : 0.22, 0.20, 0.09
     OS                 : CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core)
     Arch               : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel             : 4.18.0-193.14.2.el8_2.x86_64
     Virtualization     : KVM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic Network Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Primary Network    : IPv4
     IPv6 Access        : ❌ Offline
     IPv4 Access        : ✔ Online
     ISP                : Hosteons Pte. Ltd.
     ASN                : AS142036 Hosteons Pte. Ltd.
     Host               : Serverssale in
     Location           : Dallas, Texas-TX, United States
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server
    
     ISP: Hosteons
    
     Nearest          0.42 ms     0.0%    9240.14 Mbps   8833.80 Mbps   Frontier - Dallas, TX
    
     Kochi, IN        276.61 ms   0.0%    2790.53 Mbps   181.52 Mbps    Asianet Broadband - Cochin
     Bangalore, IN    253.01 ms   0.0%    3007.25 Mbps   266.29 Mbps    Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore
     Chennai, IN      247.70 ms   N/A     2876.00 Mbps   386.23 Mbps    Jio - Chennai
     Mumbai, IN       239.54 ms   0.0%    2131.79 Mbps   278.15 Mbps    i3D.net - Mumbai
     Delhi, IN        256.46 ms   0.0%    2062.95 Mbps   236.61 Mbps    Tata Teleservices Ltd - New Delhi
    
     Seattle, US      44.66 ms    N/A     7454.81 Mbps   1593.03 Mbps   Comcast - Seattle, WA
     Los Angeles, US  31.67 ms    0.0%    4922.99 Mbps   1023.05 Mbps   ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA
     Dallas, US       19.11 ms    0.0%    5171.41 Mbps   2351.92 Mbps   Hivelocity - Dallas, TX
     Miami, US        32.94 ms    0.0%    2079.02 Mbps   566.88 Mbps    AT&T - Miami, FL
     New York, US     37.79 ms    0.0%    5920.62 Mbps   606.65 Mbps    GSL Networks - New York, NY
     Toronto, CA      46.35 ms    0.0%    7657.17 Mbps   1700.49 Mbps   Rogers - Toronto, ON
    
     London, UK       102.69 ms   0.0%    5379.15 Mbps   873.87 Mbps    VeloxServ Communications - London
     Amsterdam, NL    110.69 ms   0.0%    5154.34 Mbps   279.90 Mbps    31173 Services AB - Amsterdam
     Paris, FR        110.91 ms   N/A     4677.20 Mbps   413.09 Mbps    Axione - Paris
     Frankfurt, DE    113.22 ms   0.0%    6064.73 Mbps   354.84 Mbps    23M GmbH - Frankfurt am Main
     Warsaw, PL       139.20 ms   0.0%    4922.50 Mbps   372.70 Mbps    UPC Polska - Warszawa
     Bucharest, RO    145.40 ms   0.0%    4681.22 Mbps   258.15 Mbps    Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest
    
     Jeddah, SA       163.96 ms   0.0%    3449.44 Mbps   364.51 Mbps    Saudi Telecom Company
     Dubai, AE        217.22 ms   0.0%    3425.01 Mbps   225.56 Mbps    du - Dubai
     Fujairah, AE     261.26 ms   0.0%    2735.15 Mbps   213.07 Mbps    ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah
    
     Tokyo, JP        144.12 ms   N/A     2903.55 Mbps   30.25 Mbps     fdcservers.net - Tokyo
     Shanghai, CU-CN  214.63 ms   0.0%    659.81 Mbps    222.53 Mbps    China Unicom 5G - Shanghai
     Nanjing, CT-CN   209.59 ms   2.0%    2227.78 Mbps   106.27 Mbps    China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing
     Hong Kong, CN    180.21 ms   N/A     2482.03 Mbps   247.75 Mbps    STC - Hong Kong
     Singapore, SG    197.12 ms   0.0%    3129.67 Mbps   319.13 Mbps    i3D.net - Singapore
     Jakarta, ID      224.94 ms   0.0%    3159.71 Mbps   173.99 Mbps    PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia - Jakarta
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Avg DL Speed       : 4087.63 Mbps
     Avg UL Speed       : 758.52 Mbps
    
     Total DL Data      : 144.65 GB
     Total UL Data      : 27.82 GB
     Total Data         : 172.47 GB
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Duration           : 14 min 8 sec
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    
  • # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Tue Nov 14 05:25:54 IST 2023
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 26 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3393.622 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 818.6 MiB
    Swap       : 1.2 GiB
    Disk       : 29.2 GiB
    Distro     : CentOS Linux 8 (Core)
    Kernel     : 4.18.0-193.14.2.el8_2.x86_64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : Hosteons Pte. Ltd.
    ASN        : AS142036 Hosteons Pte. Ltd.
    Host       : Serverssale in
    Location   : Dallas, Texas (TX)
    Country    : United States
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 111.98 MB/s  (27.9k) | 358.52 MB/s   (5.6k)
    Write      | 112.27 MB/s  (28.0k) | 360.41 MB/s   (5.6k)
    Total      | 224.25 MB/s  (56.0k) | 718.94 MB/s  (11.2k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 343.39 MB/s    (670) | 452.52 MB/s    (441)
    Write      | 361.64 MB/s    (706) | 482.66 MB/s    (471)
    Total      | 705.04 MB/s   (1.3k) | 935.18 MB/s    (912)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.18 Gbits/sec  | 1.50 Gbits/sec  | 102 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 160 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 903 Mbits/sec   | 1.45 Gbits/sec  | 108 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 562 Mbits/sec   | 484 Mbits/sec   | 310 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.52 Gbits/sec  | 1.59 Gbits/sec  | 40.2 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 582 Mbits/sec   | 1.36 Gbits/sec  | 117 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.75 Gbits/sec  | 5.43 Gbits/sec  | 31.1 ms
    
    Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1145
    Multi Core      | 860
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3536824
    ---------------------------------
    
  • Invoice #134863
    10G and Double BW Please. Thank you

    Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    This promotion is now over, all orders that are pending upgrades, will be done shortly

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @bbchucks said:
    Invoice #134863
    10G and Double BW Please. Thank you

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @kainjinez said:
    My invoice is 134790.
    Double disk and bw please
    Thanks.

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @shadowside said:
    Invoice #134402
    Invoice #134848

    Please double disk space and upgrade port speed.
    A surprise will be appreciated as well

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

  • Can you do some line optimization for China? The looking glass test is terrible.

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @YE5I said:
    Can you do some line optimization for China? The looking glass test is terrible.

    Which location are you talking about ?

    LA, PDX and SLC2 are the most preferred location for Asia including China, we have thousands of Asian customers using without issues

  • @HostEONS said:

    @YE5I said:
    Can you do some line optimization for China? The looking glass test is terrible.

    Which location are you talking about ?

    LA, PDX and SLC2 are the most preferred location for Asia including China, we have thousands of Asian customers using without issues

    Los Angeles,When I use it, I feel that the speed is extremely slow and the delay is high. It should be a line problem.

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @YE5I said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @YE5I said:
    Can you do some line optimization for China? The looking glass test is terrible.

    Which location are you talking about ?

    LA, PDX and SLC2 are the most preferred location for Asia including China, we have thousands of Asian customers using without issues

    Los Angeles,When I use it, I feel that the speed is extremely slow and the delay is high. It should be a line problem.

    If you are from China it's probably related to your ISP and GFW

  • angelldcangelldc Member
    edited November 2023

    :'( :'( :'(

    Invoice #128757
    Order Number: 8954994647
    I also want double the traffic, double the disk space, 10G of network port
    Can you give it to me?

    Please double disk space and upgrade port speed.
    A surprise will be appreciated as well

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @angelldc said:
    :'( :'( :'(

    Invoice #128757
    Order Number: 8954994647
    I also want double the traffic, double the disk space, 10G of network port
    Can you give it to me?

    Please double disk space and upgrade port speed.
    A surprise will be appreciated as well

    Hi
    you signed up in Sep, and already claimed the upgrades available at that time with the promo

  • what mean Control Panel: YES?

    is free Directadmin Panel?

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @baijo said:
    what mean Control Panel: YES?

    is free Directadmin Panel?

    No it mean VPS control panel, control panel to reboot / reinstall, control RDNS etc...

  • Invoice #134416
    Please,
    Double Disk Space
    Double BANDWIDTH
    Upgrade Port Speed to 10Gbps

    Thanks.

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @LebNiTZ said:
    Invoice #134304

    Please,
    Double Disk Space
    Double BANDWIDTH
    Upgrade Port Speed to 10Gbps

    Thanks.

    Thanks for your business

    Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgarde

    VPS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VPS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @notmypt said:
    Order Number is: 5360414328
    Please double Disk Space, double Bandwidth, Upgrade port Speed to 10Gbps and fingers crossed for a surprise

    This was also completed, just forgot to update here

  • are these still available?

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @elos420 said:
    are these still available?

    Sorry these are not available any more, but our BF Special is going on https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190157/black-friday-hosteons-ovz-vps-intel-vps-ryzen-vps-7950x-vds-7950x-dedi-7-dc/p1

    Have a look at it :smile:

  • @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:
    Invoice #134624

    Double Disk Space
    Double BANDWIDTH
    Upgrade Port Speed to 10Gbps

    Thanks!

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

    I am quite satisfied except for the slightly lower IOPS compared to similar products from other suppliers. I wonder if there is any possible to make improvements, thanks!

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 160.53 MB/s (40.1k) 818.32 MB/s (12.7k)
    Write 160.96 MB/s (40.2k) 822.63 MB/s (12.8k)
    Total 321.50 MB/s (80.3k) 1.64 GB/s (25.6k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 601.02 MB/s (1.1k) 597.63 MB/s (583)
    Write 632.95 MB/s (1.2k) 637.43 MB/s (622)
    Total 1.23 GB/s (2.4k) 1.23 GB/s (1.2k)

    Also do note the I/O that you are getting right now will remain the same even in future wont' change with time as you are on a node which is almost close to full.

    Two weeks later:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 107.13 MB/s (26.7k) 680.43 MB/s (10.6k)
    Write 107.41 MB/s (26.8k) 684.01 MB/s (10.6k)
    Total 214.55 MB/s (53.6k) 1.36 GB/s (21.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 569.84 MB/s (1.1k) 1.08 GB/s (1.0k)
    Write 600.11 MB/s (1.1k) 1.15 GB/s (1.1k)
    Total 1.16 GB/s (2.2k) 2.23 GB/s (2.1k)

    :'(

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:
    Invoice #134624

    Double Disk Space
    Double BANDWIDTH
    Upgrade Port Speed to 10Gbps

    Thanks!

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

    I am quite satisfied except for the slightly lower IOPS compared to similar products from other suppliers. I wonder if there is any possible to make improvements, thanks!

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 160.53 MB/s (40.1k) 818.32 MB/s (12.7k)
    Write 160.96 MB/s (40.2k) 822.63 MB/s (12.8k)
    Total 321.50 MB/s (80.3k) 1.64 GB/s (25.6k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 601.02 MB/s (1.1k) 597.63 MB/s (583)
    Write 632.95 MB/s (1.2k) 637.43 MB/s (622)
    Total 1.23 GB/s (2.4k) 1.23 GB/s (1.2k)

    Also do note the I/O that you are getting right now will remain the same even in future wont' change with time as you are on a node which is almost close to full.

    Two weeks later:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 107.13 MB/s (26.7k) 680.43 MB/s (10.6k)
    Write 107.41 MB/s (26.8k) 684.01 MB/s (10.6k)
    Total 214.55 MB/s (53.6k) 1.36 GB/s (21.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 569.84 MB/s (1.1k) 1.08 GB/s (1.0k)
    Write 600.11 MB/s (1.1k) 1.15 GB/s (1.1k)
    Total 1.16 GB/s (2.2k) 2.23 GB/s (2.1k)

    :'(

    So just to clarify has it gone down or improved ?

  • @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:
    Invoice #134624

    Double Disk Space
    Double BANDWIDTH
    Upgrade Port Speed to 10Gbps

    Thanks!

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

    I am quite satisfied except for the slightly lower IOPS compared to similar products from other suppliers. I wonder if there is any possible to make improvements, thanks!

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 160.53 MB/s (40.1k) 818.32 MB/s (12.7k)
    Write 160.96 MB/s (40.2k) 822.63 MB/s (12.8k)
    Total 321.50 MB/s (80.3k) 1.64 GB/s (25.6k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 601.02 MB/s (1.1k) 597.63 MB/s (583)
    Write 632.95 MB/s (1.2k) 637.43 MB/s (622)
    Total 1.23 GB/s (2.4k) 1.23 GB/s (1.2k)

    Also do note the I/O that you are getting right now will remain the same even in future wont' change with time as you are on a node which is almost close to full.

    Two weeks later:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 107.13 MB/s (26.7k) 680.43 MB/s (10.6k)
    Write 107.41 MB/s (26.8k) 684.01 MB/s (10.6k)
    Total 214.55 MB/s (53.6k) 1.36 GB/s (21.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 569.84 MB/s (1.1k) 1.08 GB/s (1.0k)
    Write 600.11 MB/s (1.1k) 1.15 GB/s (1.1k)
    Total 1.16 GB/s (2.2k) 2.23 GB/s (2.1k)

    :'(

    So just to clarify has it gone down or improved ?

    Down fast, I mean, just two weeks.

    4k (IOPS): 160.53 MB/s (40.1k) → 107.13 MB/s (26.7k)
    64k (IOPS): 818.32 MB/s (12.7k) → 680.43 MB/s (10.6k)

    You said the I/O "will remain the same even in future wont' change",
    but the I/O has dropped significantly in just two weeks.

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    Hi i12h please share your VPS invoice number with me to check what's the issue

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:
    Invoice #134624

    Double Disk Space
    Double BANDWIDTH
    Upgrade Port Speed to 10Gbps

    Thanks!

    Thanks for your business

    VPS Upgrade completed

    I am quite satisfied except for the slightly lower IOPS compared to similar products from other suppliers. I wonder if there is any possible to make improvements, thanks!

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 160.53 MB/s (40.1k) 818.32 MB/s (12.7k)
    Write 160.96 MB/s (40.2k) 822.63 MB/s (12.8k)
    Total 321.50 MB/s (80.3k) 1.64 GB/s (25.6k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 601.02 MB/s (1.1k) 597.63 MB/s (583)
    Write 632.95 MB/s (1.2k) 637.43 MB/s (622)
    Total 1.23 GB/s (2.4k) 1.23 GB/s (1.2k)

    Also do note the I/O that you are getting right now will remain the same even in future wont' change with time as you are on a node which is almost close to full.

    Two weeks later:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 107.13 MB/s (26.7k) 680.43 MB/s (10.6k)
    Write 107.41 MB/s (26.8k) 684.01 MB/s (10.6k)
    Total 214.55 MB/s (53.6k) 1.36 GB/s (21.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 569.84 MB/s (1.1k) 1.08 GB/s (1.0k)
    Write 600.11 MB/s (1.1k) 1.15 GB/s (1.1k)
    Total 1.16 GB/s (2.2k) 2.23 GB/s (2.1k)

    :'(

    So just to clarify has it gone down or improved ?

    Down fast, I mean, just two weeks.

    4k (IOPS): 160.53 MB/s (40.1k) → 107.13 MB/s (26.7k)
    64k (IOPS): 818.32 MB/s (12.7k) → 680.43 MB/s (10.6k)

    You said the I/O "will remain the same even in future wont' change",
    but the I/O has dropped significantly in just two weeks.

    I'm checking it, give me a minute, found your account

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @i12h fixed it, but you will need to reboot your VPS from https://vps.hosteons.com to see the optimisation done, make sure you do it from VPS control panel else it will not work

    I already verified it by creating a test VPS on same node and I see the results:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 380.31 MB/s (95.0k) 2.68 GB/s (41.9k)
    Write 381.31 MB/s (95.3k) 2.69 GB/s (42.1k)
    Total 761.63 MB/s (190.4k) 5.38 GB/s (84.1k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.94 GB/s (5.7k) 2.59 GB/s (2.5k)
    Write 3.10 GB/s (6.0k) 2.77 GB/s (2.7k)
    Total 6.04 GB/s (11.8k) 5.37 GB/s (5.2k)

    Please kindly verify and and let me know

  • @HostEONS said:
    @i12h fixed it, but you will need to reboot your VPS from https://vps.hosteons.com to see the optimisation done, make sure you do it from VPS control panel else it will not work

    I already verified it by creating a test VPS on same node and I see the results:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 380.31 MB/s (95.0k) 2.68 GB/s (41.9k)
    Write 381.31 MB/s (95.3k) 2.69 GB/s (42.1k)
    Total 761.63 MB/s (190.4k) 5.38 GB/s (84.1k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.94 GB/s (5.7k) 2.59 GB/s (2.5k)
    Write 3.10 GB/s (6.0k) 2.77 GB/s (2.7k)
    Total 6.04 GB/s (11.8k) 5.37 GB/s (5.2k)

    Please kindly verify and and let me know

    Just restarted the test, and now it has basically returned to the level of two weeks ago.
    Thank you for your continuous improvement and timely service :smile:

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:
    @i12h fixed it, but you will need to reboot your VPS from https://vps.hosteons.com to see the optimisation done, make sure you do it from VPS control panel else it will not work

    I already verified it by creating a test VPS on same node and I see the results:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 380.31 MB/s (95.0k) 2.68 GB/s (41.9k)
    Write 381.31 MB/s (95.3k) 2.69 GB/s (42.1k)
    Total 761.63 MB/s (190.4k) 5.38 GB/s (84.1k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.94 GB/s (5.7k) 2.59 GB/s (2.5k)
    Write 3.10 GB/s (6.0k) 2.77 GB/s (2.7k)
    Total 6.04 GB/s (11.8k) 5.37 GB/s (5.2k)

    Please kindly verify and and let me know

    Just restarted the test, and now it has basically returned to the level of two weeks ago.
    Thank you for your continuous improvement and timely service :smile:

    Thanks and I think it's actually many times faster than what it was 2 weeks ago ?

  • @HostEONS said:

    @i12h said:

    @HostEONS said:
    @i12h fixed it, but you will need to reboot your VPS from https://vps.hosteons.com to see the optimisation done, make sure you do it from VPS control panel else it will not work

    I already verified it by creating a test VPS on same node and I see the results:

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 380.31 MB/s (95.0k) 2.68 GB/s (41.9k)
    Write 381.31 MB/s (95.3k) 2.69 GB/s (42.1k)
    Total 761.63 MB/s (190.4k) 5.38 GB/s (84.1k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.94 GB/s (5.7k) 2.59 GB/s (2.5k)
    Write 3.10 GB/s (6.0k) 2.77 GB/s (2.7k)
    Total 6.04 GB/s (11.8k) 5.37 GB/s (5.2k)

    Please kindly verify and and let me know

    Just restarted the test, and now it has basically returned to the level of two weeks ago.
    Thank you for your continuous improvement and timely service :smile:

    Thanks and I think it's actually many times faster than what it was 2 weeks ago ?

    Actually, it's just barely keeping up...

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 133.23 MB/s (33.3k) 786.92 MB/s (12.2k)
    Write 133.59 MB/s (33.3k) 791.06 MB/s (12.3k)
    Total 266.82 MB/s (66.7k) 1.57 GB/s (24.6k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 517.31 MB/s (1.0k) 499.77 MB/s (488)
    Write 544.80 MB/s (1.0k) 533.05 MB/s (520)
    Total 1.06 GB/s (2.0k) 1.03 GB/s (1.0k)

    (curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -i)

Sign In or Register to comment.