Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looks like limewave had all upstreams pulled - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looks like limewave had all upstreams pulled

Comments

• DvoDvo Veteran

@Kris said:
    One submits evidence and submitted how I paid 1 year for a service, after X amount of time during the contract, the service went off, the person became unable to message, gave then proof of trying to DM them, and proof the website was offline.

The card processor then decides your fate.

If you really thought you could scam people here and come back and say, well the only avenue to take is legal action to get your $6 back, you're gonna have a rough couple of months.

Finally, companies can hire debt collection companies 1 of 2 ways:

1) upfront payment
    2) take a portion of what I'm owed.

Good luck getting anyone to take your 2k customer base who 'owes 6 months of a service I scammed them on'

So so so much wrong with this deadpool. Idiot should have sent notice something was wrong, and not threatened the very people he scammed.

That's going to backfire spectacularly.

I’m not the one getting all emotional, you are. You remind me of the kid when asked if he took the last cookie, throws a hissy fit. Your reaction and failed intimidation show not only are you in the wrong, but also the fact that you’re starting to realize that by sending the wrong chargeback amount, you’re in a… oh what's the word, yes, yes.. Situation.

• DvoDvo Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    Here's a tldr:

@Dvo said: sit there and fuck around

@Dvo said: fuck

@Dvo said: shit the bed

@Dvo said: shit in the rack

@Dvo said: network is shit

@Dvo said: out of my ass

@Dvo said: in the ass

@Dvo said: fuck

@Dvo said: old shit

@Dvo said: thank you!

In a nutshell.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Dvo said:

@PeterP said: I won't be surprised if your "collections" people refuse to collect due to this being a fraudulent move after collecting money for services and then not providing them.

A business ceasing operations isn’t intent to defraud, in some cases, the services were provided up to 6 months. Shit happens. However, there is clear intent on being deceitful for personal and financial gain by charging back for a service that was provided. That is fraud. If I take the order and don’t plan to provision (key word is plan), that is fraud. With a chargeback being placed, the company was never paid for the services rendered. A company is fully within their right to collect for a balance due.

Has the business actually closed? With administrators and in liquidation?

Do you have the administrators details so that people can reach out and submit Proof of Debt and be added to the list of Creditors?

• kevi_kevi_ Member

2012-2024?

• KrisKris Member
    edited February 3

@Dvo said: Your reaction and failed intimidation show not only are you in the wrong, but also the fact that you’re starting to realize that by sending the wrong chargeback amount, you’re in a… oh what's the word, yes, yes.. Situation.

You mean your failed intimidation at the customers you've scammed? I've been around here longer than you kid, and am happy to take this to trial. I have 2 lawyers and happy to pay the fees. You have... a sack of lies and a lot of customers you scammed.

For someone who claims to be a host, you sure are fucking stupid.

One files a chargeback as 'Service not as described' and explains your stunt, including the fact services were turned off after 6 months, with the owner running away because 'hosting too hard!' - I've uploaded the latest thread with your threat as well as your 'hosting too hard' explanation.

Visa or Mastercard then decides your fate.

A few threads ago you thought our only possibility was filing a small claims lawsuit against you, pre-mediated much?

Can't afford Colo in Seattle, but think you an afford a chargeback agent, let alone a lawyer? Let's do this.

DM me with your contact's name and I'll have my lawyer be in contact this week with the proper explanation of a chargeback.

Make sure to include your full attorney's name and overnight address via FedEx. None of this via email bullshit.

• @Dvo said: shit in the rack

Maybe if you kept shit out of the rack, you’d have less issues. Shit doesn’t belong there…

Thanked by 2Dvo Marx
  • DvoDvo Veteran

@Kris said: For someone who claims to be a host, you sure are fucking stupid.

Hey.. bright one, we’re not dealing with American laws. We’re dealing with Canadian laws. Let that sink in.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Dvo said: I’ll tack on a $200 administrative fee, a $50 charge back fee, the balance due and the interest, then fire the account off to collections. Problem solved.

The first thing any collections agency is going to ask for is the agreement where the client agreed to be subject to these fees.

Hint: there isn't one.

Your last TOS: https://web.archive.org/web/20231224064546/https://www.limewave.net/terms.html

• KrisKris Member
    edited February 3

@Dvo said: Hey.. bright one, we’re not dealing with American laws. We’re dealing with Canadian laws. Let that sink in.

Show me the ToS where it says the host can bitch out and run from their clients, then after rightfully charged back, cries at a forum about how hard hosting is, and how dare these malicious clients to rightfully call out a scam, then charges bullshit fees.

None? That's right.

I'll let the card processors deal with you, and if you can afford a lawyer, feel free to DM me their information.

Your ToS and site are archived well, you've already lost the game little one.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • bootboot Member
    edited February 3

@Kris said: I've got two lawyers on retainer

lol. gotta flex harder than that son.

Thanked by 2Kris kode9
  • KrisKris Member

@boot said: lol. gotta flex harder than that son.

tbh, not when it's against someone who can't afford colo in seattle.

Thanked by 2mike1s kode9
  • @Kris said:

Sleepless in Seattle, more like Cololess in Seattle, amirite

Thanked by 4Kris _MS_ sasslik kode9
  • bootboot Member

@Kris said:

It's $200 to file a civil proceedings in B.C. What's holding you up?

• DvoDvo Veteran

@Kris said: I'll let the card processors deal with you, and if you can afford a lawyer, feel free to DM me their information.

I can tell reading comprehension isn’t your thing. That’s ok.

• KrisKris Member

@Dvo said: I can tell reading comprehension isn’t your thing. That’s ok.

I can tell hosting isn't your thing. Good luck at McDonalds.

@boot said: It's $200 to file a civil proceedings in B.C. What's holding you up?

Huh? One doesn't file Civil proceedings over a fly-by-night arrogant canuck. That's a chargeback. If they try to file malicious fees or damage one's credit, you'll be the first I ping after creating a thread with the PDF and any relevant filings.

• KrisKris Member

PS: So awesome I was able to make this scammer surface just with a screenshot of a chargeback in progress.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@trewq said:

@Dvo said:

@PeterP said: I won't be surprised if your "collections" people refuse to collect due to this being a fraudulent move after collecting money for services and then not providing them.

A business ceasing operations isn’t intent to defraud, in some cases, the services were provided up to 6 months. Shit happens. However, there is clear intent on being deceitful for personal and financial gain by charging back for a service that was provided. That is fraud. If I take the order and don’t plan to provision (key word is plan), that is fraud. With a chargeback being placed, the company was never paid for the services rendered. A company is fully within their right to collect for a balance due.

Has the business actually closed? With administrators and in liquidation?

Do you have the administrators details so that people can reach out and submit Proof of Debt and be added to the list of Creditors?

Just to be clear here @Dvo, will everyone be made whole? It sounds like the business is still operating just in a different capacity but that shouldn't mean that money for services not rendered is kept.

Thanked by 2Marx greentea
  • DvoDvo Veteran

@Kris said: Huh? One doesn't file Civil proceedings over a fly-by-night arrogant canuck. That's a chargeback. If they try to file malicious fees or damage one's credit, you'll be the first I ping after creating a thread with the PDF and any relevant filings.

Guys watch out, he's got two lawyers!! Two!

• kaitkait Member

@Dvo said: Guys watch out, he's got two lawyers!! Two!

That is two more than you can afford. How tf did your 2 braincells thought it was a good idea to buy 10 year old CPU servers?

• DvoDvo Veteran

@trewq said:
    Just to be clear here @Dvo, will everyone be made whole? It sounds like the business is still operating just in a different capacity but that shouldn't mean that money for services not rendered is kept.

Again no money is being kept, when a PayPal dispute is opened (not settled), they debit the sellers account.

As for the CC, well.. those take a while to come in but then again, Stripe will debt the sellers account.

The customers will get their money back and I’ll settle with PayPal and Stripe when the bills come in.

People are still stuck on the pre no refunds on virtual goods/services PayPal era and want to scream scam.

Hopefully that answers your question.

• Well, have to say, such a bad public relations.

• PagePage Member

dvo is pushing itself to the edge of being banned……

• KrisKris Member

I'm not a scamming host with a poor understanding of chargebacks, or William driving servers between countries at night, who the hell needs more?

Since you were so easy to provoke out of darkness, can you please answer the mods in terms of making others whole?

Didn't you just have a December deal thread you stole from everyone one?

Idgaf about the money I gave you, I'm more pissed at the people (one over at LES) who claimed to have $250 credit and who just paid for a year.

Is this business defunct, or are you just taking a breather b/c it's too hard? Not trying to jab, just honestly you didn't answer anyone properly.

Also kind of a joke your defense was:

I didn't scam anyone if I knowingly wasn't going to be able to provide them service.

Does this mean everyone who's lost money wasn't scammed because you didn't see it coming?

Just wondering where everyone else is at, I know where I'm at currently.

All the best!

Thanked by 1Marx
  • DvoDvo Veteran

@kait said:

That is two more than you can afford. How tf did your 2 braincells thought it was a good idea to buy 10 year old CPU servers?

If you say so!

Don't need much power to run WG. VPN VPN VPN. Netflix unlocked etc.

• KrisKris Member

@Dvo said: Don't need much power to run WG. VPN VPN VPN. Netflix unlocked etc.

Apparently more than you could afford at... Wowrack of all places.

I'll see myself out.

Thanked by 2kait Marx
  • DvoDvo Veteran

@Kris said:
    Idgaf about the money I gave you, I'm more pissed at the people (one over at LES) who claimed to have $250 credit and who just paid for a year.

You should get a clarification on the type of credit, paid or the giveaway credits. Your buddy screams I'm 2pm or whoever yet several people do have hundreds in giveaway credits. You'd be surprised at how many "posters" claim credits to the same email. EEk! :)

• bootboot Member

@Kris said: Huh? One doesn't file Civil proceedings over a fly-by-night arrogant canuck. That's a chargeback. If they try to file malicious fees or damage one's credit, you'll be the first I ping after creating a thread with the PDF and any relevant filings.

You need two lawyers to initiate a chargeback?

• @Dvo said:

@trewq said:

Again no money is being kept, when a PayPal dispute is opened (not settled), they debit the sellers account.

As for the CC, well.. those take a while to come in but then again, Stripe will debt the sellers account.

The customers will get their money back and I’ll settle with PayPal and Stripe when the bills come in.

People are still stuck on the pre no refunds on virtual goods/services PayPal era and want to scream scam.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Are we actually talking to a grown-up? Carlin keeps his word better than you.

Thanked by 2sasslik Marx
  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@Dvo

This should have been posted a week before you turned everything off.. At the very least on homepage instead of the spinning circle when you brought the homepage back up.

Not a post on a forum a week later.

Thanked by 2Zigi Smigit
  • @Dvo said:

I will consider hiring the best lawyer to sue Limewave. No need to explain anything anymore. Let's explain it in front of the judge.