Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is your VPS storage too small? - Get Double the Storage Stash - Limited time offer! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is your VPS storage too small? - Get Double the Storage Stash - Limited time offer!

Comments

• Pro Stash
    2 vCores
    4GB Memory
    2.5TB SSD Storage
    10Gbps port + 100TB data
    1 IPv4 address
    1 IPv6 address
    $9.95/mo

This looks so yummy.

• Out of stock! :-(

• Considering buying. Whats considered acceptable ish cpu usage to average? not really specific in AUP

• It's so hard to read sometimes 😪 😕 😞

• @amaeva080 said:
    Out of stock! :-(

This sale has not started yet

• @403_Forbidden said:

@amaeva080 said:
    Out of stock! :-(

This sale has not started yet

Thanks. Missed reading the start time. Clicked the link straight up :-)

• Unbeatable Offer
    I will take one. :D

• yabs, pls.

Thanked by 1fitkoh
  • There are only 5 of each plan, and they will definitely be snatched up by the scripts. It seems that there is no chance to buy one :( .

• After the 100TB traffic is exhausted, will the vps be suspended, or will it be limited to a lower rate?

• Please note that if you use paypal to pay, please make sure that the name, address and paypal are consistent, otherwise the order will be cancelled, which will waste your time.

• Who made the purchase? Give a test chart

• nullptrnullptr Member
    edited November 2023

Sorry, seems not start yet

• @wangqing said:
    Who made the purchase?

Website Ordering will be go live 9AM Central Time 11/3/2023

• nice offer, but I hope there is HDD version :D

1 vCores
    2GB Memory
    2TB HDD Storage
    5Gbps port + 50TB data
    1 IPv4 address
    1 IPv6 address
    $5/mo

Thanked by 1Void
  • Yeah, this seems to attract a lot of "on the edge" scammy people with streaming/torrenting/whatnot. Which usually means performance would end up being crappy

• Order number: 9502986812 (existing client offer)
    Thank you @oplink for the wonderful offers. Really superb!!!

Thanked by 1oplink
  • BTW @oplink your post, standard stash and pro stash pricing are same. Is that intentional?

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

@itoshikimonset said:
    What happens after bandwidth is consumed?

Auto Throttled to 200Mbps or less and email/ticket sent requesting you to upgrade.

@zakkuuno said:
    What level of raid do you use? Raid5? 6? 10?

Raid10

It is possible to order extra ip?

Yes, at checkout

@rayhope said:
    If the 100T bandwidth is not enough, can additional bandwidth be purchased?

Upgrade to premium, if you exceed that you have exceeded shared resources. You should purchase VDS. Each node has 10G shared, wont make sense

@james50a said:
    Considering buying. Whats considered acceptable ish cpu usage to average? not really specific in AUP

<30% CPU is best to avoid fair share abuse notices.> @amarc said:

Yeah, this seems to attract a lot of "on the edge" scammy people with streaming/torrenting/whatnot. Which usually means performance would end up being crappy

We dont allow illegal file sharing. If your caught the account will be terminated. We follow all USA & Texas Laws.

@amaeva080 said:
    BTW @oplink your post, standard stash and pro stash pricing are same. Is that intentional?

Yes, Standard is running on the AMD nodes and uses NVME storage.

Pro, is SSD and using older Intel E5.

We just wanted to focus on a storage vps service.

Thanked by 2amaeva080 dev_vps

@amaeva080 said:
    Order number: 9502986812 (existing client offer)
    Thank you @oplink for the wonderful offers. Really superb!!!

DONE

Just an FYI, any existing client w/ active services got the option to buy early. Thank you for your business.

Thanked by 2amaeva080 DanSummer
  • @oplink said: 5 of each plan, very limited on this 24hr deal. If people like it, we may build more storage nodes with even more storage. From my initial data people didn't care about CPU as much, they wanted storage.

This will prove to be a big problem. 5 of each plan is peanuts... I was looking forward to this deal, so that I can almost completely ignore BF this year, but... now I'm very sceptical.

@oplink please advise, if I decide to order standard stash, expecting my 650GB of data finds good home, then end up with only 500GB (even that if I'm very lucky, it seems), what are my options? Or IOW, is double space guaranteed upon successful order?

@maverick said:
    This will prove to be a big problem. 5 of each plan is peanuts... I was looking forward to this deal, so that I can almost completely ignore BF this year, but... now I'm very skeptical.

Its a special for a reason!

@oplink please advise, if I decide to order standard stash, expecting my 650GB of data finds good home, then end up with only 500GB (even that if I'm very lucky, it seems), what are my options? Or IOW, is double space guaranteed upon successful order?

It seems pro/premium are the ones people are going for. You might get lucky with standard. Yes, guaranteed for any order accepted from now until 9AM tomorrow.

• edited November 2023

@oplink said:
    Just an FYI, any existing client w/ active services got the option to buy early. Thank you for your business.

Im currently on the pro VPS line. I'll just make a ticket for you guys to migrate me to the pro storage line? Do i have to pay for it again or no? Also if i do the ticket transfer, am I still applicable for the double storage promo?

• order number: 5499947668 (existing client offer)
    @oplink thank you for the offers

@delimiter said:
    order number: 5499947668 (existing client offer)
    @oplink thank you for the offers

Done

• order number: 5133269557 (existing client offer)
    @oplink thank you for these great offers

• @oplink

order# 6776112261
    Could you please upgrade VPS to Standard Stash one? I will pay the price difference.

Thanks!

• Damn from the looks of it, the pro storage line is all out