Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting.it: 70% Off SSD VPS + Double BW! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting.it: 70% Off SSD VPS + Double BW!

Comments

• @xiaogejiuzu said:
    How to use IPv6? It is not effective by default? Do I need to set anything?

Yes please set it statically from netplan, or send me a message so I'll send you the config needed. We'll add this on our future templates.

• @miusang said:
    Invoice #1585, double bandwidth, please.

it will be done tomorrow :)

• @miusang check now

• @c1vhosting said:
    @miusang check now

I still can’t see that the bandwidth is doubled in the control panel.

• @miusang said:

@c1vhosting said:
    @miusang check now

I see it: 10240000 MB

• @c1vhosting said:

@miusang said:

@c1vhosting said:
    @miusang check now

But I only see 5120000 MB here.

Can you confirm it again?

Order Number: 5982089658

• Why is your nvme plans cheaper?

• @miusang said:

@c1vhosting said:

@miusang said:

@c1vhosting said:
    @miusang check now

Check now

• @MissFortune said:
    Why is your nvme plans cheaper?

There are still some stocks from BLACK FRIDAY

• @c1vhosting said:

@miusang said:

@c1vhosting said:

@miusang said:

@c1vhosting said:
    @miusang check now

Check now

Yeah, now it's correct here.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • Service ID: 2198,Invoice #1738。On the second day of purchase, the IP still failed to ping, and I could not connect to log in via SSH. I rarely received a reply after sending support emails. If you can't let me connect to the Internet, just give me a refund. I accept the refund.

• @tzy170150585 said:
    Service ID: 2198,Invoice #1738。On the second day of purchase, the IP still failed to ping, and I could not connect to log in via SSH. I rarely received a reply after sending support emails. If you can't let me connect to the Internet, just give me a refund. I accept the refund.

It is working, I can ping it.

• Invoice #16407, Thank you!!

• @rickicode said:
    Invoice #16407, Thank you!!

I'll double it in a few hours. I'm now installing some servers in DC

• Invoice #1756 thanks.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @deadfox said:
    Invoice #1756 thanks.

I'll double it in a few hours. I'm now installing some servers in DC

• DEDICATED SERVER FAST PROMO

Intel Xeon W-2170B (14C/28T at 2.5-4.3GHz so ultra fast)
    128GB DDR4 ECC RAM 2666MT/s
    2x 480GB SSD SATA
    1Gbps Unmetered

€125/month VAT included
    Install in 30 minutes, I'm now at the datacenter so order now.

• Any one looking at this post, don't fall on this trap, their KVM VPS are buggy they don't even provide OS templates nor you can install from CD.
    it's sh*t Service they don't have support channel apart of email and they never respond.

i have make mistake getting the service but i would never renew nor recommend them.

Thanked by 1tushaar
  • @mad_4u said:
    Any one looking at this post, don't fall on this trap, their KVM VPS are buggy they don't even provide OS templates nor you can install from CD.
    it's sh*t Service they don't have support channel apart of email and they never respond.

i have make mistake getting the service but i would never renew nor recommend them.

Hi, thank you for your feedback and I don't think it's normal but commenting on your experience under all our posts, even in threads that have nothing to do with it... it's really unprofessional and disrespectful.

Thanks bye!

• Luca how much time do you spend at the post office on a weekly basis?

I'm there about 2 hours each week, not to accomplish much of anything really, but just to enjoy the queue from outside the door, on the sidewalk like an obedient tax donkey, and the characteristic Italian bureaucracy upon everything. I actually enjoy spending 2€ in gasoline for each pointless trip.

What's your experience? :)

• @davide said:
    Luca how much time do you spend at the post office on a weekly basis?

I'm there about 2 hours each week, not to accomplish much of anything really, but just to enjoy the queue from outside the door, on the sidewalk like an obedient tax donkey, and the characteristic Italian bureaucracy upon everything. I actually enjoy spending 2€ in gasoline for each pointless trip.

What's your experience? :)

😂😂😂😂

Luckily 0 hours per week. I have pickups at home

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

Oh you don't know what you're missing out on!

Did you know that at the post office you can ship up to 2 kilos anywhere from Mont Blanc down to Etna for 1.35€ instead of the regular 9€? Jesus, I bet you didn't!

Just throw an old book in the package and call whatever else is in there an "attachment". The book has to be there, but the rest can be a pair of shoes, a dildo, a bomb, whatever... It's almost legal, it's almost fool proof (almost! never underestimate the stupidity at the sorting center!) and is almost entirely subsidized by taxpayers just like me and you :)

Thanks Berlusconi for owning the Mondadori publisher, and for shipping his crap at the expenses of everybody else!

• @c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said:
    Any one looking at this post, don't fall on this trap, their KVM VPS are buggy they don't even provide OS templates nor you can install from CD.

Hi, thank you for your feedback and I don't think it's normal but commenting on your experience under all our posts, even in threads that have nothing to do with it... it's really unprofessional and disrespectful.

Thanks bye!

Well specially this thread i have a service purchased from this advert and my review are on actual active service.

I can post images of the errors on VMs installation, VNC connection. VM booting.

I usually try to communicate internally before i post in public but when provider ignores and do not respond to solve his shit issue then i am sure as you did here you will respond publicly trying to makeup your image Infront of potential customers, but you forgot that part of this customers they will come from word of mouth from a recommander where you lost that.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

Do you think I may get arrested for this?

Nah, no one at the high offices of the PosteItaliane family reads official complaints :) I'd be sorry for the poor unionist Marxist employee who would read it.

The complaint with much frankness reads: a merry big-fuck-you-in-the-butt for Christmas.

• @mad_4u said: do not respond to solve his

What's your ticket id?

• @davide said:
    Do you think I may get arrested for this?

Nah, no one at the high offices of the PosteItaliane family reads official complaints :) I'd be sorry for the poor unionist Marxist employee who would read it.

The complaint with much frankness reads: a merry big-fuck-you-in-the-butt for Christmas.

leave them!

• mad_4umad_4u Member
    edited December 2023

@c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said: do not respond to solve his

What's your ticket id?

C1V_2673163_TCUSID.

I don't expect you to solve issue on my VM, it's my responsibility but i expect you to resolve your WHMCS VM re installation issues when we need to use it as it's part of the service provided.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@c1vhosting said:
    leave them!

Leave them for what? The ministry of the interior bought 90% of the once-independent shipping companies.

• SDA courier -> now it is owned by the government;
    • Nexive mail -> acquired by the government;
    • IoInvio.it -> government;
    • MLK Delivery -> government;

They won't acquire FeedEx, UPS or TNT because those are foreign companies, and the acquisition cannot fit in the Marxist narrative of solidarity. But almost anything domestic has been seized.

It's impossible to see all this crap and keep shut up! They'll have to kill me to stop me from spilling the beans on your sales thread!

In consolation, at least I'll keep shipping old useless books on a weekly basis. For the culture of the nation, nothing else o:)

• @mad_4u said:

@c1vhosting said:

What's your ticket id?

C1V_2673163_TCUSID.

I don't expect you to solve issue on my VM, it's my responsibility but i expect you to resolve your WHMCS VM re installation issues when we need to use it as it's part of the service provided.

but... but... but...
    I can't see our first answer. I don't know why.

You could be right, we never answered you it was lost.

By the way, today you asked an update and we already replied.

• @c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said:

@c1vhosting said:

What's your ticket id?

C1V_2673163_TCUSID.

but... but... but...
    I can't see our first answer. I don't know why.

You could be right, we never answered you it was lost.

By the way, today you asked an update and we already replied.

Yes you just did respond, it's simple it should not take days to solve such issue when client ask to solve internal issue you should act fast before we seek your response in public.