Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[Dedicated] Black Friday Preview - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Dedicated] Black Friday Preview

13»

Comments

  • @ManuelM said:
    Any coupons mate?

    The page he linked has coupons on it:

    https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/black-friday-dedicated-servers.aspx

    Thanked by 2MrRadic ManuelM
  • @PineappleM said:

    @ManuelM said:
    Any coupons mate?

    The page he linked has coupons on it:

    https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/black-friday-dedicated-servers.aspx

    Saw it! Thanks!

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    Some old deals just became available through cancellations. Not much stock, but if you missed something, you might get lucky. Very few quantities.

    https://reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/black-friday-dedicated-servers.aspx

  • This looks a bit serious (I am in the UK) @MrRadic

    Access Blocked
    Sorry, this website reliablesite.net is not available through Sky.
    We are required by Court order to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright or trademark infringement.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2023

    @msatt said:
    This looks a bit serious (I am in the UK) @MrRadic

    Access Blocked
    Sorry, this website reliablesite.net is not available through Sky.
    We are required by Court order to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright or trademark infringement.

    Sky messed up here, we have a pending lawsuit against them. I can't discuss further. Please don't derail this topic further as I will not comment on it.

    You can get around this by changing your DNS servers from using Sky's.

    Thanked by 3MikeA PineappleM ahnlak
  • I just check the deals link and not epic deals at all at the moment.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    @lawrence said:
    I just check the deals link and not epic deals at all at the moment.

    Okey dokey

  • @MrRadic said: Sky messed up here, we have a pending lawsuit against them. I can't discuss further. Please don't derail this topic further as I will not comment on it.

    You can get around this by changing your DNS servers from using Sky's.

    Sorry but I think it is important that potential customers SHOULD know about this problem and do not consider this derailing (won't discuss this further either). I do not have an 'axe to grind', just that if I was a customer of yours, and was unable to access my site from the UK I would be very concerned.

    As far as use a different DNS - I do not use Sky's. The block is not DNS.

    Thanked by 1sasslik
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2023

    @msatt said:

    @MrRadic said: Sky messed up here, we have a pending lawsuit against them. I can't discuss further. Please don't derail this topic further as I will not comment on it.

    You can get around this by changing your DNS servers from using Sky's.

    Sorry but I think it is important that potential customers SHOULD know about this problem and do not consider this derailing (won't discuss this further either). I do not have an 'axe to grind', just that if I was a customer of yours, and was unable to access my site from the UK I would be very concerned.

    As far as use a different DNS - I do not use Sky's. The block is not DNS.

    This is incorrect information. Our website and portals are on Cloudflare IPs, this is strictly a DNS issue.

Sign In or Register to comment.