Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[Dedicated] Black Friday Preview - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Dedicated] Black Friday Preview

2

Comments

  • mhnmhn Member

    @MrRadic full list of servers so we know what to expect soon when servers expire/invoices return as never paid?

  • Waiting for large-capacity storage servers :)
    At least 16TB on Raid 0.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    @mhn said:
    @MrRadic full list of servers so we know what to expect soon when servers expire/invoices return as never paid?

    Wouldn't be a preview, would it then?

    These servers are all part of the real black Friday deals.. if there are any left, you'll see them on Black Friday.

    The last batch sold out and the deals aren't getting any sweeter than this.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    @Roldan said:
    Waiting for large-capacity storage servers :)
    At least 16TB on Raid 0.

    I wouldn't recommend raid 0.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    The 3900X 64G and Xeon E3 V5 are sold out in Los Angeles.

  • @MrRadic said:
    The 3900X 64G and Xeon E3 V5 are sold out in Los Angeles.

    i am scared if you bring the 128GB again.
    i am not strong or rich enough to get.
    i look at it .... just like a hot chick i cannot talk to.

    Thanked by 2MrRadic Peppery9
  • Looks like almost everything got sold out!

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    The Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 64GB is sold out in Miami.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    The AMD Ryzen 3900X 64G is now sold out. A few of the Xeon E3 V5s left in NYC Metro.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    AMD Ryzen 5800X 128G sold out in NYC Metro.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    AMD Ryzen 5800X 128G sold out in Miami.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    The Intel Core i7 9700K has been sold out in Los Angeles. Only a few left in NYC Metro.

  • Yay, Holidays season is coming up :smiley:

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • These servers cannot replace existing service.

    What does that even mean?

    I can’t cancel a server and order this?

    Or just that I can’t swap a server for these? Can that be done with non-discounted servers?

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    @emgh said:
    These servers cannot replace existing service.

    What does that even mean?

    I can’t cancel a server and order this?

    Or just that I can’t swap a server for these? Can that be done with non-discounted servers?

    You can cancel and reorder, this is mainly for us not to get bogged down with tickets with people requesting price adjustments.

  • @MrRadic said:

    @emgh said:
    These servers cannot replace existing service.

    What does that even mean?

    I can’t cancel a server and order this?

    Or just that I can’t swap a server for these? Can that be done with non-discounted servers?

    You can cancel and reorder, this is mainly for us not to get bogged down with tickets with people requesting price adjustments.

    I see, maybe:

    "These discounts cannot be applied to existing service." > "These servers cannot replace existing service."

    Thanked by 3jkl9 sh97 hacktek
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    Intel "Special" 32GB sold out in Miami and Los Angeles

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    Xeon W 2133 sold out everywhere.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    Intel Xeon E5 1650 V4 sold out in NYC Metro and Los Angeles. 1 left in Miami.

  • fantastic deals, anything coming up for the nVidia Quadro RTX 4000? would love to grab one

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    @tungbon said:
    fantastic deals, anything coming up for the nVidia Quadro RTX 4000? would love to grab one

    Not sure honestly.

    Thanked by 1tungbon
  • Got myself a 5600x 128 in Miami. I've been your customer 15 years ago and it is nice to return back again.

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • YES, YES, WE'RE READY, READY, READY!

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    The Intel Xeon E5 1650 V3 is now sold out.

  • Will there still be AMD Ryzen 5800X in Los Angeles?

  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

    @xmm said:
    Will there still be AMD Ryzen 5800X in Los Angeles?

    Once it's gone, it's gone. The 5800X is no longer restocked and only becomes available through cancellations.

  • Any coupons mate?

Sign In or Register to comment.