Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HXServers | Our apologies | RCA | What happened? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HXServers | Our apologies | RCA | What happened?

15678911»

Comments

• edited November 2023

@Don_Keedic said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@Don_Keedic said:

@Arkas said:
    Take it easy everyone, please...

The guy's just short of doxxing the guy (he's contacting people from HXServers personal life) - is it really not going to get shut down??

Depends. If he runs an actual company as in legal entity with offices and such that's one thing but if he's a sole trader his contact details are probably more or less public knowledge, i guess.

It's a one man show.

I'm the guy who raised the alarm about HXServers in the first place. I know all about the whole ordeal. What's happening now is crossing the line and people here shouldn't be encouraging it.

Well, i life in a country where if you want to do business online doxxing yourself is mandatory unless you want a steady stream of payment requests from your competition (which will only get more costly if you try to fight them). Oh and a PO box won't cut it. It has to be an address where you can be physically reached - regularly that is. So for anyone without a registered office that translates to: Home address.

So knowing a business's contact details seems rather normal to me. I don't know how this is handled in other parts of the world though (and to be frank, i feel the requirement to give out your home address is utter garbage).

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited November 2023

@xaos said:
    forget it lol

sscccccaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm

If were my money and I lost it - ok. No problem. Lost more :D
    But my friend, I referred this host lost money. Nothing good. :#

But as you see, Chris has shown up. If disappears again, will have to use heavy weapons :D

• I don't understand you are running a company this is public information, you could have know this from the beginning or setup an LLC.

• Frankly, I don't see the problem, it's a business.
    There's a scam behind it. I don't know what the total amount stolen is.
    But the companies that post here need to stop thinking they can scam with impunity.And in some countries, it's perfectly normal to have access to the manager's information.
    Removing the postal address, on the other hand, would be a good thing.

Thanked by 1LowHosting
  • There is absolutely no legal reason to remove anything from this thread.

Scammers deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

• @BruhGamer12 said:

@Don_Keedic said:

Just know, past experiences set aside, I tried to prevent everything that's happening.

I'm permanately logging out now.

I agree doxxing someone's home address is way too far

publicly available

• @xaos said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@Don_Keedic said:

Just know, past experiences set aside, I tried to prevent everything that's happening.

I'm permanately logging out now.

I agree doxxing someone's home address is way too far

publicly available

In this case nothing to delete.
    And if anyone wants to lodge a complaint, they have the information they need.

Thanked by 1xaos
  • Customers have already received refunds. This wasn't a scam. HXServers was forcibly shutdown by IPXO due to too many abuse reports. Since our entire operation was powered by 3x /24 subnets, poof it went.

• Its funny that HXServers is replying when his public known adres is posted but not when people asking what happend to there service and there money @hxservers can you explain yourself please what is happening ?

• @hxservers said:
    Customers have already received refunds. This wasn't a scam. HXServers was forcibly shutdown by IPXO due to too many abuse reports. Since our entire operation was powered by 3x /24 subnets, poof it went.

Which is a problem for me. It's playing dead.
    And then reappearing when you realize that no one here is anonymous.

• @hxservers said:
    Customers have already received refunds. This wasn't a scam. HXServers was forcibly shutdown by IPXO due to too many abuse reports. Since our entire operation was powered by 3x /24 subnets, poof it went.

i didnt recived anything lol

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @hxservers said:

Did you refund crypto payments? My friend paid in crypto. How to refund crypto?

• @remy said:

@hxservers said:

Which is a problem for me. It's playing dead.
    And then reappearing when you realize that no one here is anonymous.

Yeah it's quite funny and then immediatly asking for mods :D

Thanked by 1thane
  • @WhiteRoseG said:
    Its funny that HXServers is replying when his public known adres is posted but not when people asking what happend to there service and there money @hxservers can you explain yourself please what is happening ?

Been busy trying to work things out with IPXO, but IPXO are a bunch of bastards. I don't think this is funny at all, my customers fucked me over by abusing TOS they agreed to, which then caused IPXO to fuck me over. If I had 0 customers this entire time, HXServers would be alive and well.

• He turn up quick didnt he lol
    Well I go with exit scam, simple as that. No refunds here, Cya

• @hxservers said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Its funny that HXServers is replying when his public known adres is posted but not when people asking what happend to there service and there money @hxservers can you explain yourself please what is happening ?

Been busy trying to work things out with IPXO, but IPXO are a bunch of bastards. I don't think this is funny at all, my customers fucked me over by abusing TOS they agreed to, which then caused IPXO to fuck me over. If I had 0 customers this entire time, HXServers would be alive and well.

proof? they give u notice and documents dont they, post it man, or cut bs out

Thanked by 1thane
  • @hxservers said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Then this is totally your own fault you didn't do your due diligence. Learn from it, post a nice message that HXServers is no more ant say everybody farewell. Its over now.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited November 2023

Next time when you start a bussiness please setup a legal entity, so your home adres stays hidden :p

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

$400k but not a penny to buy IPs on the open market.

Best of luck to the customers.

Francisco

• What are you all on about? Naming a person who probably scammed a lot of people, trying to get some data back, is now fucking doxxing?

Thanked by 3xaos dahartigan thane
  • Thanked by 2emgh ariq01
  • In Sweden, names, address, income, it's all public and a mouse click away. Imagine that.

• RETIRED :dizzy:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • xaosxaos Member
    edited November 2023

@emgh said:
    What are you all on about? Naming a person who probably scammed a lot of people, trying to get some data back, is now fucking doxxing?

weak man, betas

and they just got scammed by dude imagine that :disappointed:

This discussion has been closed.