Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Completely Free Test VMs [Nebula Cloud] - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Completely Free Test VMs [Nebula Cloud]

Comments

• @blackeye : Check your PM box.

@lycanthrope : Check your PM box shortly.

• Yep that was it. Working very smooth and fast so far.

• count me too
    centos 5 or 6
    256 or 512 Ram
    10GB Disk

• can i have windows 2008 / 2 cpus / 2gb ram / 30gb disk?

• Tue Dec 24 22:54:23 2013 : Error attaching new VM Disk: Could not attach /var/lib/one//datastores/0/106/disk.2 (hde) to one-106

• @kluncrit : Check your PM box

@dobuz : Check your PM box in a moment.

• This may seem like a dumb question, but what does Windows 2008 set the default password as?

• @Rob92 said:

Open up CMD and use the following command:

NET USER ADMINISTRATOR <new password>

• Linux / Ubuntu 13.10 / 4GB / 70GB / 4vCPU

• @theenter said:
    Tue Dec 24 22:54:23 2013 : Error attaching new VM Disk: Could not attach /var/lib/one//datastores/0/106/disk.2 (hde) to one-106

Please try again now, if not: please post me the entire VM log (PM)

• @JonathanZhang said:
    Linux / Ubuntu 13.10 / 4GB / 70GB / 4vCPU

We don't have Ubuntu 13.10 at the moment (no template for it, ISO is downloading.) I've given you access to Ubuntu 12.04 until then, you should receive a PM shortly with your login information.

• Can I have Debian 7, 1 GB RAM, 50GB Disk ?

• @HardCloud said:
    We don't have Ubuntu 13.10 at the moment (no template for it, ISO is downloading.) I've given you access to Ubuntu 12.04 until then, you should receive a PM shortly with your login information.
    @HardCloud said:

Thanks.

• @AlanB said:
    Can I have Debian 7, 1 GB RAM, 50GB Disk ?

Done, please check your PM box here on LET (in a moment.)

• Could I have one Debian 7 with 256 MB RAM and 10 GB disk ?

• If these are still going I'd like a 1gb Ubuntu LTS. Where are they located also?

• @shrubbles : Check your PM box

@jelly : Check your PM box in a moment, and Austin Texas iirc.

• Windows 2008

[TemplateInstantiate] user [30] limit of 20480 reached for VOLATILE_SIZE quota in VM

• @painfreepc said:

I've updated your quote to 25GB (that used in this template.) Please try now.

• How do we setup networking once the VM starts and is running ?

• @AlanB said:
    How do we setup networking once the VM starts and is running ?

I'll help you do that in your VNC in just a moment.

• Some Statistics:

Registered Accounts: 46

Virtual Machines: 26 created / 25 online, 1 POWEROFF

Resources In Use: 4100 CPU units / 34GB RAM / 533GB Disk

Still more available!

• Shutdown generates an error msg:

Wed Dec 25 00:08:43 2013 : Error shutting down VM: Timed out shutting down one-112

• @AlanB said:
    Shutdown generates an error msg:

Wed Dec 25 00:08:43 2013 : Error shutting down VM: Timed out shutting down one-112

' Shutdown ' tries to send the ACPI off signal, which won't work if the underlying guest Operating System doesn't respond to it. Try "Poweroff" instead.

• Status shows shutdown but if I log on VNC and hit enter it just types the letter a

• @AlanB said:
    Status shows shutdown but if I log on VNC and hit enter it just types the letter a

Very very odd. I suppose "undeploy" and "deploy" are the current means of absolute stop/start. The shutdown/save states are pretty wonky, not even sure which states you're meant to be able to get to from them.

• Can you kill the VM and re-create it? Seems stuck at the moment.

• @AlanB said:
    Can you kill the VM and re-create it? Seems stuck at the moment.

Done.

• Santa arrived. Thanks! Merry Xmas! Possible Debian7, 1vCPU, 2GB RAM and 10GB Disk, pls?

• @Carpe

Please check your PM box in about 30 seconds!

This discussion has been closed.