Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Completely Free Test VMs [Nebula Cloud] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Completely Free Test VMs [Nebula Cloud]

Comments

• Lol this interface is really crappy. I go into VNC and edit a file with vim. Hit esc and it closes the VNC session instead of turning vim normal mode.

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • @black said:

Click the "Pop Out" button in the top right of the VNC popup to pull it into a real window. You can use ESC and control keys when it's a full screen.

• Never have tried a windows server before, would you mind setting up one with 1gb ram, 2vCPUs, and umm I guess 15gb of hdd space. Thanks in advance. I want to see what Windows Server 2008 is like in a vps environment.

• @HardCloud said:
    Click the "Pop Out" button in the top right of the VNC popup to pull it into a real window. You can use ESC and control keys when it's a full screen.

Yeah I ended up doing that.

• @matrixismyname

Check your PM box!

@netomx

As this is a testrun, I don't think that would be a good idea. These VMs can go "poof" at any time.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Rob92

Check your PM box in a moment!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@HardCloud said:
    matrixismyname

Check your PM box!

netomx

As this is a testrun, I don't think that would be a good idea. These VMs can go "poof" at any time.

I know, it will be the backup of a backup of a backup :P

• windows / 2 vCPU / 1GB Ram / 30GB Disk
    thanks

• Just tried to create the Windows 2008 VM and got this message in the corner: "[TemplateInstantiate] user [34] limit of 20480 reached for VOLATILE_SIZE quota in VM"

• Centos 6.x / 4 vCPU / 4GB Ram / 100GB Disk

is it available??

• @Rob92 : I have updated your quotas, please relog and try again.

@ourvps : Please check your PM box in a moment.

@theenter : Please check your PM box in a moment.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Debian 7, 35GB of disk, 2GB of RAM, 4 vCPU please.

• Alright cool it seems to be working now I think. It is in the Pending state.

• @Rob92 said:

Yeah, to prevent anything blowing up; I have to manually deploy created VSPes the first time.

@netomx : I haven't forgotten about you, will be sending yours soon.

@matthewvz : Will be sending yours shortly.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • -- Fixed issue where Ubuntu also couldn't boot!

I am re-creating all Ubuntu machines now.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

HardCloud said: @netomx : I haven't forgotten about you, will be sending yours soon.

no problemo, take your time :)

• Seems to work fairly well. I'm installing CentOS from the image right now and VNC worked great for this process. The interface is not very intuitive and could certainly use some cleaning up before it is ready for the common user, but it all seems to be working for me.

• Hi if there are any space left then I would like: Windows Server 2008 R2, 2GB RAM, 100GB Space

• @klpowell said:

Might just need an interactive tutorial, and for me to remove some of the buttons (or re-label them so they are more intuitive.) As you can probably tell right now, the options of what you can do to a VM are not very intuitive all the time: https://db.tt/DG0X7xPp

• @Ruriko said:
    Windows Server 2008 R2, 2GB RAM, 100GB Space

Sent the PM! Check your box in a moment!

• https://db.tt/3uPLYq5I

Someone really hates disks!

• Ubuntu 12.04 / 2GB Ram / 15GB Disk

Thanks!

• @rainboiboi

Created, please check your PM box in a moment.

• Some Statistics:

Registered Accounts: 38

Virtual Machines: 17 created / 17 online

Resources In Use: 2100 CPU units / 21GB RAM / 436GB Disk

Still more available!

• can i get one :)

• @lycanthrope said:
    can i get one :)

Sure, what do you want for your OS / Distro? How much RAM / other resources?

• hello can i get 1 too ?

i want windows os .

thankss :)

• debian 7 64 bit

2gb ram

10 gb hdd

2 ipv4 if you can spare.

thank you.

• Alright Windows 2008 finished installing and now I am trying to configure the network settings. I set the IP the same as in dashboard and the subnet mask as 255.255.252.0 and it doesnt seem to be working... Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

• @Rob92 said:
    Alright Windows 2008 finished installing and now I am trying to configure the network settings. I set the IP the same as in dashboard and the subnet mask as 255.255.252.0 and it doesnt seem to be working... Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

The gateway ends in .136.1 (you've probably got 138.1 or something, :) )

This discussion has been closed.