Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations

Comments

• RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

You can make your payment by selecting PayPal in the payment methods section.

• @Rabisu said:

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

How many employees do you have in Wyoming?

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

Hello,

We generally do not share our company information.

• @Rabisu said:

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

Hello,

I think you have ZERO employees in the US. Also you do not have even direct office presence.

Most likely, a virtual office,

• @dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

Hello,

I think you have ZERO employees in the US. Also you do not have even direct office presence.

If you already know, then why do you ask?

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

Hello,

@baijo said:

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@dev_vps said:

@Rabisu said:

@baijo said:
    can use paypal?

Hello,

Hello,

If you already know, then why do you ask?

Thanks for your comments.

Hello dear LET members;

The processor of our UK location servers has been upgraded to Ryzen 7 5800x.

Thanks.

Our stocks are up to date.

• Are you using OVH's DC or your own in Turkey?

• @Rabisu Payment bill: 106806 vds was not activated in time, 2 hours have passed

@JohnFilch123 said:
    Are you using OVH's DC or your own in Turkey?

hello, we use our own dc> @applesign2021 said:

@Rabisu Payment bill: 106806 vds was not activated in time, 2 hours have passed

We apologize for the delay, your server has been activated.

• Do you have both ipv4 and ipv6?

@JohnFilch123 said:
    Do you have both ipv4 and ipv6?

We have not added ipv6 to our systems yet, we will add it soon

Stocks have been updated in VDS Packages!

• I am shocked by the service, I paid the bill 105939, and my service was suspended, when requesting support, I am asked to provide scans of my passport, bank card, the first time I meet this on similar services in Turkey. Why did you take the money then? the service is not provided, and the bills continue to arrive...

@Popkadyrak said:
    I am shocked by the service, I paid the bill 105939, and my service was suspended, when requesting support, I am asked to provide scans of my passport, bank card, the first time I meet this on similar services in Turkey. Why did you take the money then? the service is not provided, and the bills continue to arrive...

Payment and identity verification can naturally be made in all countries due to possible fraud risks. and in this case you can request a refund or cancellation.

• It seems to me that such requirements should be addressed when registering a user, and not allowed to pay until identification is confirmed, you have the account number on which the payment was made, I pay for many services with this card, but this is the first time for me, it will be great if you return money

@Popkadyrak said:
    It seems to me that such requirements should be addressed when registering a user, and not allowed to pay until identification is confirmed, you have the account number on which the payment was made, I pay for many services with this card, but this is the first time for me, it will be great if you return money

Please open a support request regarding the issue and your refund will be given.

Stocks have been updated in VDS Packages!

Los Angeles Location servers have been restocked!

• @Rabisu said: Payment and identity verification can naturally be made in all countries due to possible fraud risks. and in this case you can request a refund or cancellation.

Do you ask to upload ID card or Passport to you?

• @jenkki said:

@Rabisu said: Payment and identity verification can naturally be made in all countries due to possible fraud risks. and in this case you can request a refund or cancellation.

Do you ask to upload ID card or Passport to you?

Yes, this is what they wrote to me regarding the suspension request (I didn't even have time to use the service):

The credit card you used does not provide AVS (address verification service). To help reduce fraud and validate that you are the card owner, please provide the following information:
    A government issued ID. This must match the name and billing address provided.

Front and rear of the credit card used. The CVV and numbers can be blanked out, as long as the first and last 4 digits are visible. If this is a virtual card, please provide a screenshot of the card.

A screenshot of your credit card statement showing the Rabisu.com charge.

İyi çalışmalar dileriz,
    Saygılarımla / Kind regards
    Erhan Ertan
    www.rabisu.com
    Türkiye'nin Oyun Sunucu Sağlayıcısı

Forum: https://forum.rabisu.com
    Discord: https://discord.gg/G6GXGfsjvM

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

@Popkadyrak said: The credit card you used does not provide AVS (address verification service). To help reduce fraud and validate that you are the card owner, please provide the following information: A government issued ID. This must match the name and billing address provided.

Front and rear of the credit card used. The CVV and numbers can be blanked out, as long as the first and last 4 digits are visible. If this is a virtual card, please provide a screenshot of the card.

Well. Idiotism is here. Lucky I do not create account with them.

They are not allowed to ask you to send photos of personal documents and bank cards. This is personal information and cannot be viewed by unauthorized persons. Even brushed.

On the other hand, it's a wake-up call when the quality of service delivery drops, there are a lot of complaints and the provider starts collecting personal data as revenge. There are many such cases.

Bad move. Given that there's a lot of competition

@jenkki said:

@Popkadyrak said: The credit card you used does not provide AVS (address verification service). To help reduce fraud and validate that you are the card owner, please provide the following information: A government issued ID. This must match the name and billing address provided.

Well. Idiotism is here. Lucky I do not create account with them.

They are not allowed to ask you to send photos of personal documents and bank cards. This is personal information and cannot be viewed by unauthorized persons. Even brushed.

On the other hand, it's a wake-up call when the quality of service delivery drops, there are a lot of complaints and the provider starts collecting personal data as revenge. There are many such cases.

Bad move. Given that there's a lot of competition

Hi

We only ask for documents in cases of suspicious orders and abuse, and you do not have to provide these documents. If you wish, an unconditional refund is provided.

• @Rabisu said: We only ask for documents in cases of suspicious orders and abuse, and you do not have to provide these documents.

What are your criteria for selecting suspicious orders or abuse? Examples?

Thanked by 1Popkadyrak

@jenkki said:

@Rabisu said: We only ask for documents in cases of suspicious orders and abuse, and you do not have to provide these documents.

What are your criteria for selecting suspicious orders or abuse? Examples?

If you use a VPN when ordering, you will generally be under suspicion.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

@Rabisu said: If you use a VPN when ordering, you will generally be under suspicion.

What seems to be a problem? They use VPN?

Order must be auto cancelled. Why you accept but later ask for their ID. You think it will be more clear if they show you something special?

Even if they verify their identities, it will be difficult for them to resort to illegal means.> @jenkki said:

@Rabisu said: If you use a VPN when ordering, you will generally be under suspicion.

What seems to be a problem? They use VPN?

Order must be auto cancelled. Why you accept but later ask for their ID. You think it will be more clear if they show you something special?

• @Rabisu said: Even if they verify their identities, it will be difficult for them to resort to illegal means

Well, to be honest, a VPN is the main reason to turn someone away from buying it. You bought using the VPN. That's it. Fuck off.

Non-Western providers don't check anyone at all, they don't care if someone uses VPN or not. And they feel normal. The buyer came to you for a purchase, he pays you money and it's his personal right of safety. You are provoking the buyer to violate his right to security for your paranoid whim.
    Strange to see this from a Turkish provider.

@jenkki said:

@Rabisu said: Even if they verify their identities, it will be difficult for them to resort to illegal means

Well, to be honest, a VPN is the main reason to turn someone away from buying it. You bought using the VPN. That's it. Fuck off.

Non-Western providers don't check anyone at all, they don't care if someone uses VPN or not. And they feel normal. The buyer came to you for a purchase, he pays you money and it's his personal right of safety. You are provoking the buyer to violate his right to security for your paranoid whim.
    Strange to see this from a Turkish provider.

Thanks for your opinion.