Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations

RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

Are you looking for best hosting? Rabisu is just for you.

As Rabisu, our entire server infrastructure is using the highest quality servers and hardware we add value to your business.

Why Rabisu?

We are here for you when you need us. If you have any problems, by contacting us with a ticket you can get support quickly.

All our game and virtual servers connected to the automation system since you have paid, you have then it will be loaded automatically.

Thanks to our powerful internet 10 Gbps infrastructure, we the most on our game servers are offer low ping values.

The most performing virtual servers thanks to the money you give you will get your reward, then what are you waiting for, come on, order.

The best in our game servers Intel® 19 to deliver performance and AMD R9 processors, DDR4 3600 Mhz Ram and We use Samsung M2 NVME Disks.

Thanks to their active stay time your server will never crash!

In this way, the best for your players you can provide the pleasure of the game.

Full performance, full hardware, server rental solutions suitable for every budget.

Rabisu.com all legal rights of 2E Telecommunication, Internet and Marketing Services.

Campaign VPS Products

PACKET 1

CPU 2x Intel Xeon E5 V2/V3
Ram 4GB
Disk
40GB SSD
Traffic 1000M/100U/Unlimited
BG/TR Location
Monthly 2,90 $ Order

PACKET 2

CPU 4x Intel Xeon E5 V2/V3
Ram 8GB
Disk
60GB SSD
BG/TR Location
Taxes included: Monthly 4,90 $ Order

PACKET 3

CPU 6x Intel Xeon E5 V2/V3
Ram 16GB
Disk
120GB SSD
BG/TR Location
Taxes included: Monthly 7,90 $ Order

PACKET 4

CPU 2x AMD Ryzen 7/9
Ram
4GB
Disk
40GB SSD
Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
NY/LA/UK/TR/DE/CA/AU Location
Taxes included: Monthly 5,90 $ Order

PACKET 5

CPU 4x AMD Ryzen 7/9
Ram 8GB
Disk
60GB SSD
Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
Taxes included: Monthly 8,90 $ Order

PACKET 6

CPU 6x AMD Ryzen 7/9
Ram 10GB
Disk
70GB SSD
Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
Taxes included: Monthly 9,90 $ Order

DDOS Protection
As Rabisu, we have many physical and software firewall devices in our structure with we can protect systems from the type of attack.
We need to Deconstruct by doing R&D work on Firewall for a long time with our software and physical firewall drawings, we can use your websites, physical and cloudwe can protect your servers and applications.

A little more detailed information about the Firewall service we provide:

Layer 7 Reserve Proxy, Special rules against Spoof and Individual attacks, DDOS Attack filtering, TCP/UDP attack filtering IPS Firewall system, Intrusion Detection and Log service
Logical protection up to 2000 Gbps abroad, Logical protection up to 320 Gbps at home

Super Hardware
cMost of our Network and Firewall systems in order to provide good protection
the highest level that technology has offered
we use the equipment. Possible interruptions always redundant to minimize
we attach importance to the configuration.

Cyber Knights
The firewall system we have specially developed with all firewall automatically at the moment of attack the ip address whose rules are being attacked focusing on the effects of the attack the most it reduces it to a minimum. This process is completely it happens automatically.

Solution-Oriented Configuration
That each project has different needs we are aware of this, which is why the existing firewall special rules for each application in our structure we are improving. The current configuration in cases where it is insufficient, your applications we provide custom configuration.

7/24 Monitor Service
System resources of all our servers and the traffic flow is specialized 24/7 it is monitored by our staff.

In this way, any negativein case of immediate intervention and possible we are able to prevent breakdowns and interruptions.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between VDS and VPS?
There are differences between VDS and VPS servers in the direction of Decoupling resources on the physical server. This difference is the resources in
the main system on the VDS serversit is used by all VDS without sharing.
On VPS servers, the resources provided to the virtual server are shared resources. Each VPS originates on the physical server and is shared with the other VPSTERM
he uses it as.

What is the difference between VDS and Dedicated Server (Dedicated Server) Decryption?
VDS are virtualized servers with hardware partition on a physical server.
Physical servers are servers that have not been virtualized in any way.
It is preferred to use smaller servers if there is a need.

How can I move my server to Rabisu?
As Rabisu, we carry the server for free and you can get detailed information by contacting us.
You can easily contact us by e-mail, phone or via our contact form to get more detailed information about our products and services.

Which payment methods can I pay with?
Credit/Bank Card, Paypal, Stripe

Can we abolish the tax?
Yes, you can remove the tax amount by verifying your identity.

Corporate Information
Renklinet Internet Technology and Marketing Services
Tax Authority: Niğde Tax NO: 2320929684

Phone
0850 441 55 51

[email protected]

Where are we?
Eskisaray mah. Kiper sok. No: 16/A Merkez/Niğde

Looking Glass: https://lg.rabisu.com/

Thanked by 1repuc

Comments

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2023

@Rabisu

is the upload speed now 1gbps
    or is it another one of your mess ups

Also, info that tax is charged to all the customers is missing as well.

No VDS offer here, then why so much jargon here about VPS or VDS

You yourself admitted that you are focused much more on VPS as compared to VDS

• Current B)

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider

@mhn said:
    link

Hello, I informed our Authorized Unit regarding the issue in question, was it not resolved?

• You have 5 locations here in this offer but this is Turkey only. Where is the looking glass for your other locations?

• @Rabisu said: The most performing virtual servers thanks to the money you give you will get your reward, then what are you waiting for, come on, order.

What reward?

@Hotmarer said:

@Rabisu said: The most performing virtual servers thanks to the money you give you will get your reward, then what are you waiting for, come on, order.

What reward?

We will announce it very soon, thank you.

@Maelstrom36 said:

You have 5 locations here in this offer but this is Turkey only. Where is the looking glass for your other locations?

Hello,

Our authorized unit has started work on the issue, you can be sure that it will be completed very soon.

Our stocks have been updated.

• is there any LA looking glass to ping?

because i am in asia to use it, and can I use it without tax?

• @raymond said:
    is there any LA looking glass to ping?

because i am in asia to use it, and can I use it without tax?

Second this.

@Rabisu do you have test IP for LA?

Hi,

Our updates about lg.rabisu.com continue, we will notify you here when they are completed, thank you.

• current

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • @Rabisu said:

20.00% KDV $2.96 ?

It should not exist among Chinese consumers :'(

@Jones said:

@Rabisu said:

20.00% KDV $2.96 ?

It should not exist among Chinese consumers :'(

Hello,

We can remove the tax for you if you prove your identity to us.

• The server in Bulgaria is unavailable most of the time. Support can't do anything, and we have to wait almost a day for answers to solve simple questions. The most terrible provider with terrible service and equipment. I do not recommend their services.

@cocopich said:
    The server in Bulgaria is unavailable most of the time. Support can't do anything, and we have to wait almost a day for answers to solve simple questions. The most terrible provider with terrible service and equipment. I do not recommend their services.

Hi,

We have services from different points of the world. All our services are offered with the principle of uninterrupted service.

Please send me your server IP address via PM so that we can examine the problem you are experiencing.

Thank you.

• i wanna join this plan

Kaya VDS X8

4 Core CPU
    8 GB Ram
    60 GB Nvme/SSD
    1 Gbps Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Windows/Linux

but I wanna make sure is it can without tax price?

i am chinese consumer

and the second one is can I get the Directadmin license within using this plan?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Rabisu

• are all of your locations and VPS there operational?
    • is payment via credit card and Paypal actually working now?
  • I bought a „VDS” in Bulgaria and it is accessible at all times but the upload speeds are awful. I rebuilt the VDS with Windows and the RDP connection was struggling a lot.
    Probably I have just wasted my money but at least I tried...
    (Yes, I have already made a ticket regarding this)

@jsg said:
    @Rabisu

• are all of your locations and VPS there operational?
    • is payment via credit card and Paypal actually working now?

We cannot currently accept payments via paypal, but you can pay with all your credit/debit cards.

@raymond said:
    i wanna join this plan

Kaya VDS X8

4 Core CPU
    8 GB Ram
    60 GB Nvme/SSD
    1 Gbps Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Windows/Linux

but I wanna make sure is it can without tax price?

i am chinese consumer

and the second one is can I get the Directadmin license within using this plan?

If you prove your identity, we will not impose taxes on you.

Thank you.

• When the $1.90 offer will be back in stock? Two months or more still no sign of it.

@jenkki said:
    When the $1.90 offer will be back in stock? Two months or more still no sign of it.

We cannot add it at the moment because it does not cover our IP costs, we will notify you when there is an update in stock.

Thank you.

• Kaya VDS X8

this plan is nvme or not? and can I get the using license in DA / cpanel within the plan?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2023

@Rabisu said: We cannot add it at the moment because it does not cover our IP costs, we will notify you when there is an update in stock.

How much are your IP addresses worth? Then at least remove this sentence so as not to mislead buyers

I can put something on sale for $1 but never sell it for that amount. If that's how you want to attract buyers to a higher value, it's the wrong way.

• London Kaya VDSX16 plan

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-09-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Fri Oct 13 04:32:07 PM BST 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 42 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 8 @ 3900.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 118.0 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
    Kernel     : 6.2.9-060209-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : OVH SAS
    ASN        : AS16276 OVH SAS
    Host       : OVH
    Location   : London, England (ENG)
    Country    : United Kingdom

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 543.15 MB/s (135.7k) | 3.48 GB/s    (54.4k)
    Write      | 544.58 MB/s (136.1k) | 3.50 GB/s    (54.7k)
    Total      | 1.08 GB/s   (271.9k) | 6.99 GB/s   (109.2k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.65 GB/s     (7.1k) | 3.83 GB/s     (3.7k)
    Write      | 3.84 GB/s     (7.5k) | 4.09 GB/s     (3.9k)
    Total      | 7.50 GB/s    (14.6k) | 7.92 GB/s     (7.7k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 258 Mbits/sec   | 883 Mbits/sec   | 0.774 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 11.1 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 257 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 9.84 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 212 Mbits/sec   | 161 Mbits/sec   | 103 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 233 Mbits/sec   | 352 Mbits/sec   | 78.3 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | busy            | 81.8 Mbits/sec  | 218 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 200 Mbits/sec   | 136 Mbits/sec   | 130 ms

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1631
    Multi Core      | 7002
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3060304

YABS completed in 8 min 54 sec

edited October 2023

@raymond said:
    Kaya VDS X8

this plan is nvme or not? and can I get the using license in DA / cpanel within the plan?

Hello,

There is no free CP/DA license in the Kaya VDS 8X plan, but we can provide you with these licenses for an additional fee at a much more affordable price than the market.;

NVMe SSDs vary by location, which location are you using?

Thank you.

• @Rabisu said:

@raymond said:
    Kaya VDS X8

Hello,

There is no free CP/DA license in the Kaya VDS 8X plan, but we can provide you with these licenses for an additional fee at a much more affordable price than the market.;

NVMe SSDs vary by location, which location are you using?

Thank you.

I wanna use the LA location, and how about the da/ cpanel fee with plan?

@jenkki said:

@Rabisu said: We cannot add it at the moment because it does not cover our IP costs, we will notify you when there is an update in stock.

How much are your IP addresses worth? Then at least remove this sentence so as not to mislead buyers

I can put something on sale for $1 but never sell it for that amount. If that's how you want to attract buyers to a higher value, it's the wrong way.

Hello,

I made a small mistake in the sentence, exactly what I wanted to tell you was;

Since IP costs are very high, there are only 100 units in stock of the product package, which costs 1.9 Dollars, and it is activated intermittently for promotional purposes.

If you follow it regularly you can catch up on stocks, thank you.