Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changemyip.com - Residential Proxies - Data Center Proxies - SOCKS5 / HTTPs / ShadowSOCKS / VPN - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Changemyip.com - Residential Proxies - Data Center Proxies - SOCKS5 / HTTPs / ShadowSOCKS / VPN

Comments

• It was a serious question.

But to put it in other words: which junk apps do I need to delete from my phone, right now?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2023

How does this even work? The unit price is so low, that how are you getting premium locations/cities instead of 100% Bangladesh? This is either 100% malware or the user is somehow fooled to install a backdoor with part of another software.

Nobody in UK and Nordics would sell their home connections for abuse just for 1€/month so that you can sell it 1,80€/m

• @stefeman it's simple, you got to apkmirror.com, download some crap, and you become a VIP member of the botnet. Also say goodbye to the bitcoinz.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Please expand on your replies to the alleged malware situation @Proxies

• ProxiesProxies Member, Host Rep

Hello!

We do not offer backconnect proxies. While we do not disclose the specifics publicly, we pay for the bandwidth used and can provide proof to any moderators if necessary. Please be assured that the services we sell are in no way associated with malware. Your security and satisfaction are our utmost priorities.

Thank you for understanding!

• Source: trust me bro.

I'm sure all the poor people who are selling their residential internet 24/7 for 1 USD/m from Hollywood, Dublin, London, Lisbon, Brussels, Oslo, Hong Kong and Tokyo agree with you. What a life savior you are.

Thanked by 2hyperblast Peppery9
  • davidedavide Member
    edited September 2023

Yeh lol, how do apply to provide bandwidth...

Best good-fate scenario, a user's application is written in the 50-pages TOS of some random crapware that has nothing to do with proxies.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited September 2023

This "provider" should be banned! He clearly sells hacked pc traffic. Mods? I summoning @Arkas

• davidedavide Member
    edited September 2023

There's nothing clear so far @LTniger, therefore I recommend a trial by ordeal, and God shall decide!

Thanked by 3Levi bermudi babywhale
  • @davide said: therefore I recommend a trial by ordeal

Agree, who will prepare the scaffold in case we find OP guilty? Who will wash out that stench of vinegar, rotten fish and smegma, if we found that forum supported business was based on malware?

• @LTniger said: Agree, who will prepare the scaffold in case we find OP guilty? Who will wash out that stench of vinegar, rotten fish and smegma, if we found that forum supported business was based on malware?

I am building a guillotine.

• @kait said:

@LTniger said: Agree, who will prepare the scaffold in case we find OP guilty? Who will wash out that stench of vinegar, rotten fish and smegma, if we found that forum supported business was based on malware?

I am building a guillotine.

Make sure it can cut thru a dickhead.

Thanked by 1kait
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2023

It would had been much more legit and acceptable if he admited scanning the proxies from open internet, instead of claiming that they were all his customers and being paid to offer them 24/7 xD

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2023

@stefeman said:
    It would had been much more legit and acceptable if he admited scanning the proxies from open internet

I doubt that it is possible to find that much proxies to sell. Most probably that they operate something like services honeygain, peer2profit etc.

• @Proxies said:
    Hello!

We do not offer backconnect proxies. While we do not disclose the specifics publicly, we pay for the bandwidth used and can provide proof to any moderators if necessary. Please be assured that the services we sell are in no way associated with malware. Your security and satisfaction are our utmost priorities.

Thank you for understanding!

Hey im living in a premium location. What will you pay me to share my 1gbit up and down dedicated internet with you? Please send me the papers

• @Proxies said: Our IPs are sourced from real users who willingly share their bandwidth with our network.

Something like vpngate.net where users submit their network IP and quickly get their IP addresses banned?

• Where can view Static IP Residential Wireguard VPN IP's?

• ProxiesProxies Member, Host Rep

You can find the VPN services at https://myaccount.changemyip.com/vpn_wireguard.
    Once you click the link provided, you will see the Data-Center VPNs.
    In the right sidebar you can filter by Country/State/City and ISP for residential IPs.

• So,is it normal to sell hacked traffic on this forum?

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @LTniger said:
    So,is it normal to sell hacked traffic on this forum?

It is now. Maybe there will be botnets next. and DDoS will be sold under "traffic exchange" service.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Summoning more guys and JB: @jbiloh @FAT32 @raindog308

This is not normal!

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited September 2023

@LTniger said:
    Summoning more guys and JB: @jbiloh @FAT32 @raindog308

This is not normal!

This company has been around longer than 10 years:

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/unr3al-shared-dedicated-proxies-by-changemyip-com.434109/

Most companies don’t last 10 years by running an illegal business.

Often done through Google Chrome plugins, etc. New age residential proxies often use crypto to pay out users sharing IP addresses as well (there’s a bunch of residential IP solutions out there like this like https://mystnodes.com/).

Usually always the IP owner consents and receives something in return.

People around here ask for residential proxies all the time for running bots, web scraping, avoiding censorship, and bypassing DC IP bans.

They fit a need. Do you have any proof they maliciously use residential IP addresses without consent?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@SirFoxy said:
    Do you have any proof they maliciously use residential IP addresses without consent?

That.

I do appreciate the warning suspicions and hints and I also noted the absence of feedback by satisfied users so far, but still: do we really want LET to become a banana community where a couple of accusations are enough to lynch someone?

I suggest that @raindog308 @DP @Arkas or some other admin/mod gives @Proxies the chance to provide clarification via PM or similar and then either close this thread or cut down unjustified accusations.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Thread closed for more clarification.

Thanked by 1Proxies
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Thread re-opened.

• @Arkas said:
    Thread re-opened.

Was the clarification provided? If so, is there a chance that it can be made public?

• I'm broke and I'm totally interested in selling my traffic, for the right price. What do I need to do? (Genuine question)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@sillycat said: Was the clarification provided? If so, is there a chance that it can be made public?

It was provided, and we trust the provider. That should be enough for everyone.

• We can ask mods to verify but we can’t ask that they provide a guide on how to become their competitor

Thanked by 1Proxies
  • @emgh said: how to become their competitor

I mean, it's not like it's that hard.

Thanked by 1emgh