Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changemyip.com - Residential Proxies - Data Center Proxies - SOCKS5 / HTTPs / ShadowSOCKS / VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Changemyip.com - Residential Proxies - Data Center Proxies - SOCKS5 / HTTPs / ShadowSOCKS / VPN

ProxiesProxies Member, Host Rep
edited September 2023 in Offers

Hello everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to review our thread and services. All of our static proxies are highly secure, anonymous, and come with unmetered bandwidth.

We also offer some of the most competitive prices in the market for this type of service. Below is a short list highlighting our key features:

• Pick your proxy/shared proxy. You have the ability to chose the proxies by city, state, country and add them to your shopping cart
  • Instant activation for all our products
  • Multiple authentication types supported for our proxies (username/password or IP based authentication)
  • Multiple locations all over the world.
  • High-Speed Connectivity with dedicated servers on 10GBPS+ Ports
  • You have the option to refresh the proxies yourself once per month via the user panel.
  • Premium support 24/7 via live support/forum/contact
  • Very good pricing and discounts! For a discount table scheme please consider our pricing page at: http://changemyip.com/pricing
  • 30 day money back guarantee however, this doesn't applies if we detect that you have been using the products. We refund only in case of bugs (service not working), or slow/bad service performance.
  • Everything is automated so you don't have to wait for the admins to activate your orders or proxies. Simply complete the purchase and you will be able to use the proxies in no more than 10 minutes - usually much faster
  • Professional technical support. We've been doing networking for many years by now so you can bet we can address all your issues in a professional manner.
  • Highly tuned servers for ultimate performance.

Products we sell:

• Static IP Datacenter Dedicated HTTP Proxy
  • Static IP Datacenter Shared HTTP Proxy
  • Static IP Datacenter Dedicated SOCKS5 Proxy
  • Static IP Datacenter Shared SOCKS5 Proxy
  • Static IP Datacenter Dedicated ShadowSocks
  • Static IP Datacenter Wireguard VPN

• Static IP Residential Dedicated HTTP Proxy

• Static IP Residential Dedicated SOCKS5 Proxy
  • Static IP Residential Dedicated ShadowSocks
  • Static IP Residential Wireguard VPN
  • Static IP DNS Proxy

• Rotating Residential Proxies

• Rotating Data-Center Proxies

For our Residential Static Proxies services we're partnered with some of the leading residential networks to ensure top-tier service. Our IP addresses are announced on premium networks like : AT&T, Verizon , Comcast, Spectrum, Cogent Communications, CenturyLink, GTT Communications Inc., NetEnterprise, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom, Trinity Telecom, Segna Technologies, ZyNOX IT Group, ideo Broadcast, Hydra Communications, Telecom Services, Crocker Communications, Orient Express.

Our proxies are working with all apps/browsers that allow proxy setup/connection. Suitable for SEO, Scraping, Data Harvesting and Other Purposes

Refund Policy :

If, within the first 24 hours of your purchase, you find that the proxies are not suitable for your needs, we are here to help. Please reach out to our support team with a description of the issue you're facing. We will work with you to either resolve the problem, replace the proxy, or process a refund.

Resellers :

We welcome resellers! Partner with us to create a lucrative business! We offer some of the best rates!

TOS:

http://changemyip.com/tos

PRICING:

http://changemyip.com/pricing

Thank you

Thanked by 1maruf

Comments

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited September 2023

do you have ip rotation?

Thanked by 1Proxies
  • ProxiesProxies Member, Host Rep

Hello!

Yes, we offer both Residential and Datacenter rotating proxies. We're committed to delivering top-quality service and would be happy for you to test them out. Please register on our platform and request a test through our ticketing system. We can provide you with test traffic to ensure you're satisfied with our services.

Thank you for your interest!

• How proxy ips obtained?

Thanked by 1Proxies

Hello!

Our IPs are sourced from real users who willingly share their bandwidth with our network. By participating in our system, these users allow their IP addresses to be used as part of our proxy pool. This ensures that the IP addresses in our service are genuine residential IPs.

Thank you!

• @Proxies said:
    Hello!

Our IPs are sourced from real users who willingly share their bandwidth with our network. By participating in our system, these users allow their IP addresses to be used as part of our proxy pool. This ensures that the IP addresses in our service are genuine residential IPs.

Thank you!

Mmm, so malware infected slaves?

• I like the FAQ:

Yes we do have a 30 day money back guarantee however, this doesn't apply if we detect that you have been using the services provided. We refund only in case of bugs (service not working), or slow performance.

Hello again!

Nothing like that, our users are rewarded for sharing their bandwidth with our network.

Thank you!

• Poor choice of color scheme for menu.

Thanked by 1Proxies

Thank you for the feedback!!

• Wow, LET is really hungry for money... I'm actually surprised they let you buy the tag

@sillycat said:
    Wow, LET is really hungry for money... I'm actually surprised they let you buy the tag

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your perspective! We value all feedback and aim to provide the best experience for our community. Acquiring the tag was an exciting opportunity for us. We always strive for transparency and fairness in all our decisions. Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you!

• Surprisingly you offer proxies in China.

Thanked by 1Proxies
  • @LTniger said: Mmm, so malware infected slaves?

Nah there are plenty of apps like this - the biggest one being Honeygain but there are a lot of others - they screw up your IP reputation overtime a lot of times though.

• Router bandwith mining program?

• thank you for answer
    what tcp fingerprint do proxies have? windows, linux?

Thanked by 1Proxies

@tsoft said:
    thank you for answer
    what tcp fingerprint do proxies have? windows, linux?

Hello!

Hello! Our proxies exhibit TCP fingerprints corresponding to three primary operating systems: MacOS, Windows, and Linux.

Thanks!

• if you have windows tcp then great.
    i saw it mostly on malware, but sometimes on ethically sourced providers

Thanked by 1Proxies
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Proxies said:
    Changemyip.com - Resdiential Proxies - Data Center Proxies - SOCKS5 / HTTPs / ShadowSOCKS / VPN

I can't take you seriously because the title contains a misspelled word.

Thanked by 10xC7
  • can you pm me test proxy just for 1 hour. possible without registration?

• well
    after reading their TOS, it's better with a VPS from @calin and hosting it yourself

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @yoursunny said: I can't take you seriously because the title contains a misspelled word.

The title contained "wireguar" but that got removed.

@tsoft said:
    can you pm me test proxy just for 1 hour. possible without registration?

Hi!

To test any of our services, please register first. After registration, you can request test proxies through our ticket system.

Thank you for understanding!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2023

What happen to Poland? We have two capital city now?

How the hell you sell Resdiential (nice typo) proxy with a website saying DATACENTERS?

I hope that domain wasn't too expensive :D

https://anonymous-proxies.net/posts/
    FEATURED
    How to use Sneaker Bots in 2020?
    What is a sneaker bot? how does it work and how to use it for sneaker reselling

Woah :D

Hello everyone!

We are currently offering a 15% discount on our services to all members who request a coupon code.

To claim your 15% OFF coupon code, simply send us a private message asking for one, and we'll send it to you immediately.

This is a limited-time offer, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity to save on our services. Whether you’ve been thinking about trying our services or are a regular user, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this discount.

Thank you for your continued support and for being a part of this community!

• Hard to get from support

Can you just send me in PM a test of HTTP or socks5 proxy
    any location, may US

@tsoft said:
    Hard to get from support

Can you just send me in PM a test of HTTP or socks5 proxy
    any location, may US

Hello!

To provide you with a test proxy, kindly register an account with us. After registering, you can request a test proxy through our ticketing system.

Thank you for considering our services!

Best regards!

• maybe in next BF do a 50% and we can have sex super offer we can't refuse.

Thanked by 3hyperblast Calin Ganonk
  • "This user is banned"
    How can contact you to fix it?

Kindly send an email to us at sales{@}changemyip.com for further assistance. Although it seems you are currently on a live chat with one of our administrators who will be glad to help you with your issue.

• @Proxies said:
    Hello again!

Nothing like that, our users are rewarded for sharing their bandwidth with our network.

I'm interested!

Which malware do I need to download to apply?