Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations

1234568»

Comments

• current

• current

• Not cool.
    Bumping thread with giveaway --> cool.

• RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider

@malignify said:
    current

@SirFoxy said:
    current

current, thank you.

• not current

• futrure

Current.

Current

• @Rabisu said: Current

You have a plan, Mr.Fix ?

• @Rabisu

in my opinion, the upload limit of 100 is a big negative factor

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Rabisu said:
    Current

A propos "current": is the current situation better than a week or two ago? Back then I wanted to buy one of your products but sadly couldn't pay for (and hence get) it. I tried two ways, following your instructions, and both failed and I was told that that's just a temporary problem by you.

@dev_vps said:
    @Rabisu

in my opinion, the upload limit of 100 is a big negative factor

Hello,

I have forwarded your message to our technical team about this issue, I will let you know when I receive an answer, thank you.

• @jsg said:

@Rabisu said:
    Current

A propos "current": is the current situation better than a week or two ago? Back then I wanted to buy one of your products but sadly couldn't pay for (and hence get) it. I tried two ways, following your instructions, and both failed and I was told that that's just a temporary problem by you.

current? Kuroit!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@ascicode said:

@jsg said:

@Rabisu said:
    Current

current? Kuroit!

Sorry, me stupid, I don't get it. Kindly explain.

• @jsg said:

@ascicode said:

@jsg said:

@Rabisu said:
    Current

current? Kuroit!

Sorry, me stupid, I don't get it. Kindly explain.

I don't want to advertise for other providers, but bumped threads have to be down in the list.

Thanked by 1jsg

Current.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited September 2023

@Rabisu said:
    Current.

If you don't mind, https://lowendtalk.com/post/discussion/offers, please.

Also, if it's not too much to ask for, instead of sharing/posting an image, please post your offers, the packages/products available, and direct links to order them.

Thank you in advance.

This discussion has been closed.