Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rabisu.com - Unbeatable Price at $0.50/GB - Xeon/Ryzen 9/SSD - VPS in US/UK/TR/BG Locations

RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

With Superior DDOS Protection VDS VPS contact us for server rental service from here you can reach
Looking Glass: https://lg.rabisu.com/

Thanked by 1JerryHou

Comments

• No fucks given, whole (offer) post is one giant picture.

cc @JabJab

• @dosai said:
    No fucks given, whole (offer) post is one giant picture.

cc @JabJab

Feels like screenshot of a page of their website

• RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider

@intermall said:

@dosai said:
    No fucks given, whole (offer) post is one giant picture.

cc @JabJab

Feels like screenshot of a page of their website

No, we did the design ourselves.
    Thanks.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • aliletalilet Member
    edited September 2023

Are you looking for best hosting? Rabisu is just for you.

As Rabisu, our entire server infrastructure is using the highest quality servers and hardware we add value to your business.

Why Rabisu?
    We are here for you when you need us. If you have any problems, by contacting us with a ticket you can get support quickly.

All our game and virtual servers connected to the automation system since you have paid, you have then it will be loaded automatically.

Thanks to our powerful internet 10 Gbps infrastructure, we the most on our game servers are offer low ping values.

The most performing virtual servers thanks to the money you give you will get your reward, then what are you waiting for, come on, order.

The best in our game servers Intel® 19 to deliver performance and AMD R9 processors, DDR4 3600 Mhz Ram and We use Samsung M2 NVME Disks.

Thanks to their active stay time your server will never crash!

In this way, the best for your players you can provide the pleasure of the game.

Full performance, full hardware, server rental solutions suitable for every budget.

Rabisu.com all legal rights of Renklinet Technology, Internet and Marketing Services.

Campaign VPS Products

CPU Intel Xeon E5 2699 V3
    Ram 4GB
    Disk
    40GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    BG/TR Location
    Monthly 2,90 $

Ram 8GB
    Disk
    60GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    BG/TR Location
    Monthly 4,90 $

Ram 16GB
    Disk
    120GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    BG/TR Location
    Monthly 7,90 $

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
    Ram
    4GB
    Disk
    40GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    NY/LA/UK/TR Location
    Monthly 5,90 $

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
    Ram 8GB
    Disk
    60GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    NY/LA/UK/TR Location
    Monthly 8,90 $

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
    Ram 10GB
    Disk
    70GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    NY/LA/UK/TR Location
    Monthly 9,90 $

DDOS Protection
    As Rabisu, we have many physical and software firewall devices in our structure with we can protect systems from the type of attack.
    We need to Deconstruct by doing R&D work on Firewall for a long time with our software and physical firewall drawings, we can use your websites, physical and cloudwe can protect your servers and applications.

A little more detailed information about the Firewall service we provide:

Layer 7 Reserve Proxy, Special rules against Spoof and Individual attacks, DDOS Attack filtering, TCP/UDP attack filtering IPS Firewall system, Intrusion Detection and Log service
    Logical protection up to 2000 Gbps abroad, Logical protection up to 320 Gbps at home

Super Hardware
    cMost of our Network and Firewall systems in order to provide good protection
    the highest level that technology has offered
    we use the equipment. Possible interruptions always redundant to minimize
    we attach importance to the configuration.

Siber Şövalyeler
    The firewall system we have specially developed with all firewall automatically at the moment of attack the ip address whose rules are being attacked focusing on the effects of the attack the most it reduces it to a minimum. This process is completely it happens automatically.

Solution-Oriented Configuration
    That each project has different needs we are aware of this, which is why the existing firewall special rules for each application in our structure we are improving. The current configuration in cases where it is insufficient, your applications we provide custom configuration.

7/24 Monitor Service
    System resources of all our servers and the traffic flow is specialized 24/7 it is monitored by our staff.

In this way, any negativein case of immediate intervention and possible we are able to prevent breakdowns and interruptions.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is VDS (Virtual Private Server)
    VDS s are virtualized server systems created as a result of hardware separation between virtualization systems installed on any physical server. There are many virtual servers on the virtualized physical server, and all virtual servers use the physical server resource in a non-shared way.

Which operating systems can I install on my VDS Server?
    Rabisu VDS servers support Windows, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Opensuse, Scientific and webuzo operating systems.

What are the differences between VDS server packages?
    The different cpu, ram, disk space and traffic directions between our VDS packages differ Decently.

Can I host my website on the VDS server service?
    You can install the necessary services or panels on our VDS servers and host your websites.

Can Rabisu install cPanel on VDS server?
    There are buttons on our VDS control panel where you can install cPanel and many derivative panels, if you have any problems, our team will install cPanel by default for you he will make it happen.

Can Rabisu install a Plesk Panel on the VDS server?
    There are buttons on our VDS control panel where you can install many Plesk and derivative panels. If you have any problems, our team will install Plesk by default for you he will make it happen.

What is the difference between VDS and VPS?
    There are differences between VDS and VPS servers in the direction of Decoupling resources on the physical server. This difference is the resources in the main system on the VDS serversit is used by all VDS without sharing.
    On VPS servers, the resources provided to the virtual server are shared resources. Each VPS originates on the physical server and is shared with the other VPSTERM
    he uses it as.

What is the difference between VDS and Dedicated Server (Dedicated Server) Decryption?
    VDS are virtualized servers with hardware partition on a physical server.
    Physical servers are servers that have not been virtualized in any way.
    It is preferred to use smaller servers if there is a need.

How can I move my server to Rabisu?
    As Rabisu, we carry the server for free and you can get detailed information by contacting us.
    You can easily contact us by e-mail, phone or via our contact form to get more detailed information about our products and services.

Corporate Information
    Renklinet Internet Technology and Marketing Services
    Tax Authority: Niğde Tax NO: 2320929684

Phone
    0850 441 55 51

[email protected]

Where are we?
    Eskisaray mah. Kiper sok. No: 16/A Merkez/Niğde

• what's the difference of your VPS and VDS?

@alilet said:
    Are you looking for best hosting? Rabisu is just for you.

As Rabisu, our entire server infrastructure is using the highest quality servers and hardware we add value to your business.

Why Rabisu?
    We are here for you when you need us. If you have any problems, by contacting us with a ticket you can get support quickly.

All our game and virtual servers connected to the automation system since you have paid, you have then it will be loaded automatically.

Thanks to our powerful internet 10 Gbps infrastructure, we the most on our game servers are offer low ping values.

The most performing virtual servers thanks to the money you give you will get your reward, then what are you waiting for, come on, order.

The best in our game servers Intel® 19 to deliver performance and AMD R9 processors, DDR4 3600 Mhz Ram and We use Samsung M2 NVME Disks.

Thanks to their active stay time your server will never crash!

In this way, the best for your players you can provide the pleasure of the game.

Full performance, full hardware, server rental solutions suitable for every budget.

Rabisu.com all legal rights of Renklinet Technology, Internet and Marketing Services.

Campaign VPS Products

Ram 4GB
    Disk
    40GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    BG/TR Location
    Monthly 2,90 $

Ram 8GB
    Disk
    60GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    BG/TR Location
    Monthly 4,90 $

Ram 16GB
    Disk
    120GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    BG/TR Location
    Monthly 7,90 $

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
    Ram
    4GB
    Disk
    40GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    NY/LA/UK/TR Location
    Monthly 5,90 $

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
    Ram 8GB
    Disk
    60GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    NY/LA/UK/TR Location
    Monthly 8,90 $

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
    Ram 10GB
    Disk
    70GB SSD
    Traffic 1Gbps/Unlimited
    NY/LA/UK/TR Location
    Monthly 9,90 $

DDOS Protection
    As Rabisu, we have many physical and software firewall devices in our structure with we can protect systems from the type of attack.
    We need to Deconstruct by doing R&D work on Firewall for a long time with our software and physical firewall drawings, we can use your websites, physical and cloudwe can protect your servers and applications.

A little more detailed information about the Firewall service we provide:

Layer 7 Reserve Proxy, Special rules against Spoof and Individual attacks, DDOS Attack filtering, TCP/UDP attack filtering IPS Firewall system, Intrusion Detection and Log service
    Logical protection up to 2000 Gbps abroad, Logical protection up to 320 Gbps at home

Super Hardware
    cMost of our Network and Firewall systems in order to provide good protection
    the highest level that technology has offered
    we use the equipment. Possible interruptions always redundant to minimize
    we attach importance to the configuration.

Siber Şövalyeler
    The firewall system we have specially developed with all firewall automatically at the moment of attack the ip address whose rules are being attacked focusing on the effects of the attack the most it reduces it to a minimum. This process is completely it happens automatically.

Solution-Oriented Configuration
    That each project has different needs we are aware of this, which is why the existing firewall special rules for each application in our structure we are improving. The current configuration in cases where it is insufficient, your applications we provide custom configuration.

7/24 Monitor Service
    System resources of all our servers and the traffic flow is specialized 24/7 it is monitored by our staff.

In this way, any negativein case of immediate intervention and possible we are able to prevent breakdowns and interruptions.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is VDS (Virtual Private Server)
    VDS s are virtualized server systems created as a result of hardware separation between virtualization systems installed on any physical server. There are many virtual servers on the virtualized physical server, and all virtual servers use the physical server resource in a non-shared way.

Which operating systems can I install on my VDS Server?
    Rabisu VDS servers support Windows, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Opensuse, Scientific and webuzo operating systems.

What are the differences between VDS server packages?
    The different cpu, ram, disk space and traffic directions between our VDS packages differ Decently.

Can I host my website on the VDS server service?
    You can install the necessary services or panels on our VDS servers and host your websites.

Can Rabisu install cPanel on VDS server?
    There are buttons on our VDS control panel where you can install cPanel and many derivative panels, if you have any problems, our team will install cPanel by default for you he will make it happen.

Can Rabisu install a Plesk Panel on the VDS server?
    There are buttons on our VDS control panel where you can install many Plesk and derivative panels. If you have any problems, our team will install Plesk by default for you he will make it happen.

What is the difference between VDS and VPS?
    There are differences between VDS and VPS servers in the direction of Decoupling resources on the physical server. This difference is the resources in
    the main system on the VDS serversit is used by all VDS without sharing.
    On VPS servers, the resources provided to the virtual server are shared resources. Each VPS originates on the physical server and is shared with the other VPSTERM
    he uses it as.

What is the difference between VDS and Dedicated Server (Dedicated Server) Decryption?
    VDS are virtualized servers with hardware partition on a physical server.
    Physical servers are servers that have not been virtualized in any way.
    It is preferred to use smaller servers if there is a need.

How can I move my server to Rabisu?
    As Rabisu, we carry the server for free and you can get detailed information by contacting us.
    You can easily contact us by e-mail, phone or via our contact form to get more detailed information about our products and services.

Corporate Information
    Renklinet Internet Technology and Marketing Services
    Tax Authority: Niğde Tax NO: 2320929684

Phone
    0850 441 55 51

[email protected]

Where are we?
    Eskisaray mah. Kiper sok. No: 16/A Merkez/Niğde

ahahahah, thank you bro.

• Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • Rabisu sensei

Thanked by 1Otus9051
  • I saw a problem: they didn't have full english website version.

And price and reviews... seems truly unbeatable with same location providers...

that's pretty cool.

@hotsnow said:
    what's the difference of your VPS and VDS?

@hotsnow said:

On our VDS servers, you can only utilize the CPU cores allocated to you.

However, on our VPS servers, CPU cores are shared, and you can use all of them as long as you don't constantly utilize them at 100%

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2023

I mean whole fucking 12c/24t Ryzen™ 9 5900X for 5.90$ monthly is an amazing deal, isn't it?

@JabJab said:
    I mean whole fucking 12c/24t Ryzen™ 9 5900X for 5.90$ monthly is an amazing deal, isn't it?

As long as you don't constantly utilize the CPU at its maximum capacity, yes :)

• In the region select, what is the difference between "Istanbul Europe (Xeon)" and "Istanbul Asia (Xeon)"?

@MallocVoidstar said:
    In the region select, what is the difference between "Istanbul Europe (Xeon)" and "Istanbul Asia (Xeon)"?

Completely customer preference

• @Rabisu said:

@hotsnow said:

@hotsnow said:

However, on our VPS servers, CPU cores are shared, and you can use all of them as long as you don't constantly utilize them at 100%

does this means the cpu of VDS is dedicate and can utilize at 100%?

• aliletalilet Member
    edited September 2023

Your VDS packages are very cheap. I mean 2 Ryzen 5900 dedicated cores with 4GB RAM for just $2.9/month? Sounds too good to be true.

EDIT
    Ok for Ryzen it is actually $2 extra per month so it will be $4.9/month.

@hotsnow said:

@Rabisu said:

@hotsnow said:

@hotsnow said:

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean.

@alilet said:
    Your VDS packages are very cheap. I mean 2 Ryzen 5900 dedicated cores with 4GB RAM for just $2.9/month? Sounds too good to be true.

EDIT
    Ok for Ryzen it is actually $2 extra per month so it will be $4.9/month.

Yes, we add additional price in Ryzen options, I already mentioned this above, thanks.

• LA looking glass?

@galfond said:
    LA looking glass?

yes.

• @Rabisu said:

@hotsnow said:

@Rabisu said:

@hotsnow said:

@hotsnow said:

for example, if I order a vds with 2 cpu cores, can I constantly utilize the cpu cores at 100%?

• Why is pricing for VDS the same as VPS? Shouldn’t it cost more if you have dedicated cores?

• Really good offers and seems like a nice company, but I can not do business with someone that has a website that is not completely translated. The English website looks like someone just cut and paste selected parts of the Turkish version trough google translate, they didn't even bother to translate all parts of it.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy

@hotsnow said:

@Rabisu said:

@hotsnow said:

@Rabisu said:

@hotsnow said:

@hotsnow said:

for example, if I order a vds with 2 cpu cores, can I constantly utilize the cpu cores at 100%?

Yes.

@Brend4n said:
    Why is pricing for VDS the same as VPS? Shouldn’t it cost more if you have dedicated cores?

There is no core limit on VPS, but it is prohibited to consistently use the CPU at 100%.
    However, on VDS, there is a specific core limit, and you can use it consistently at 100%

@rcy026 said:
    Really good offers and seems like a nice company, but I can not do business with someone that has a website that is not completely translated. The English website looks like someone just cut and paste selected parts of the Turkish version trough google translate, they didn't even bother to translate all parts of it.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. We are still actively working on fixing it, as our programmer didn't put much effort into translating certain parts. We have addressed the issue and initiated the necessary work to rectify it. We will resolve it as soon as possible

• @Rabisu said:
    There is no core limit on VPS, but it is prohibited to consistently use the CPU at 100%.

but I noticed it's still have cores number in the specification details of vps

such as

Aydın VPS x4

2 Core CPU
    4 GB Ram
    40 GB SSD
    1 GBPS Port
    Unlimited Bandwith
    Windows / Linux

• Any yearly plan?

• @Rabisu
    Do you have a trial or money back guarantee, say within seven days?

@hotsnow said:

@Rabisu said:

but I noticed it's still have cores number in the specification details of vps

such as

Aydın VPS x4

2 Core CPU
    4 GB Ram
    40 GB SSD
    1 GBPS Port
    Unlimited Bandwith
    Windows / Linux

If your CPU usage remains consistently high, it will be limited to a minimum amount.

This discussion has been closed.