Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBrr | DirectAdmin & cPanel Hosting/Reseller | 100% NVMe, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux | 50% Off - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | DirectAdmin & cPanel Hosting/Reseller | 100% NVMe, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux | 50% Off

1234568»

Comments

• @kvz12 said:
    Looks like my site is back up, but I'm moving it elsewhere for the time being just in case. Happy new year labze, whenever that might be for you!

if nothing has changed there's nothing further to report.

• for the Singapore area, I recommend Datacamp and Leaseweb. I have several vps there from greencloudvps, and the uptime is very good.

• Hi my site is up
    Thanks @labze

• reyokhreyokh Member

Hi @labze

Cheers to a happy, healthy, and abundant 2024!

for your cPanel Reseller plan, can you enable Terminal for each cPanel?
    Terminal is only available on reseller accounts not on user accounts

Also your cPanel Reseller 100GB limit is 12GB 6core LVE, where can I see or manage this? each cPanel account only gets 1GB 100% CPU (reseller and user accounts)

• baijobaijo Member

@reyokh said:
    Hi @labze

Also your cPanel Reseller 100GB limit is 12GB 6core LVE, where can I see or manage this? each cPanel account only gets 1GB 100% CPU (reseller and user accounts)

Open Ticket..!!!

Kebiasaan...

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @baijo said:

@reyokh said:
    Hi @labze

Open Ticket..!!!

Kebiasaan...

Ngalem :)

• reyokhreyokh Member

Thanks @labze

• Thank you @labze for extending my service for 3 months to compensate for the recent outage :)

• baijobaijo Member

@nyamenk said:
    Thank you @labze for extending my service for 3 months to compensate for the recent outage :)

ngalem

• @labze the client login is down >?

• @clockbooster said:
    @labze the client login is down >?

all good now

• Reseller Cpanel SG has appeared

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • CoffeeCoffee Member

So, is everyone get compensation for the downtime?

• @labze is the new cPanel SG on the same Contabo network? IP address plz

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited January 10

WEBHOSTING25 (25% off recurring) still works. I just ordered 1x DirectAdmin Reseller 250 GB few minutes ago

Also good to know for anyone

@labze said:
    coupon DECEMBERHOST restocked for the last time with a few new available uses for 60% off recurring any cPanel plan, including reseller plans!

Thanked by 1umzak
  • Sorry for my silly question: i bought the 6C 12GB reseller plan to get the highest resources for my websites, but how can i know that i get the right LVE? my SS below only shows 100% cpu & 1GB ram

https://ibb.co/TvdgNrX

• umzakumzak Member

@ElonBezos said:
    Sorry for my silly question: i bought the 6C 12GB reseller plan to get the highest resources for my websites, but how can i know that i get the right LVE? my SS below only shows 100% cpu & 1GB ram

there is a "CloudLinux Manager" module, you can manage it there

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@ElonBezos said:
    Sorry for my silly question: i bought the 6C 12GB reseller plan to get the highest resources for my websites, but how can i know that i get the right LVE? my SS below only shows 100% cpu & 1GB ram

Open a ticket please, sometimes the script that enables it doesn't function properly.

• amsaalamsaal Member

its possible to install discourse in your web hosting?