Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rubbishy service support of kts24.com / haendler.it
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rubbishy service support of kts24.com / haendler.it

edited August 2023 in Outages

The background is budgetVM.host has network failure at 2023/08/14 06:40 UTC, and 500 error when creating ticket. When the problem was still continuing, its representative said:

@RapToN said: IPv6 should also be fully functional again by now.

But the truth is not.
Network failure is tolerable, considering the cheap price. So I was ready to wait until the recovery. But lying is NOT tolerable.

So I wrote an email as RapTon suggested, complaining the cheating behaviour,

Hello,

I'm one of customers of your NAT service, and I had been quite satisfied and thankful until several minutes ago:
I've noticed a network outage and ticket system failure as stated at https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187978/kts24-com-network-outage

Network failure is torlerable, considering your price. So I'm ready to wait until its recovery. But what RapToN said is intorlerable, he said:

"IPv6 should also be fully functional again by now." (Here is the original link: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3702034/#Comment_3702034 )

The real irritating thing is IPv6 has not recovered, and he was lying. The gateway of my VPS ( 2a0d:2146:2404::1 ) is unreachable as of now, as monitored here ( https://stats.uptimerobot.com/0nrQ4fJk7k )

So my question is, is the person (RapToN) your employee?
If it is, then ask he or she what is his or her working IPv6 as said in the thread, because mine is suffering outage.

I repeat my point:
RapToN said "IPv6 should also be fully functional again by now", but the truth is not.
I felt being cheated or being treated like a fool.

An explanation is needed if RapToN is your employee, thank you.

Regards.

and here is the reply:

We know and are working on the IPv6 problems.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Sascha Händler
Geschäftsführung / Management
Haendler.IT - Sascha Händler
Laufenstr. 65
52156 Monschau
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +49 (0) 2472 9958010
Web: https://haendler.it
Bitte ändern Sie den Betreff dieser E-Mail nicht ab, da Ihre Antwort sonst nicht zugeordnet >werden kann.
Please don't change the subject of this e-mail, otherwise your reply can't be assigned.

Wow, the real content is just one sentence "We know and are working on the IPv6 problems", while the rest is rhetoric bureaucracy, or just nonsense.

I though it is the customers who are notified when any problem occurs, but now it seems ...

kts24.com haendler.it budgetvm.host was down, and its support is of poor quality. Not recommend.

Thank you.

Comments

• You have some problems, yes? There's already a thread going, no need to spam this bs

• edited August 2023

I've encountered problems of various types with OVH, Scaleway, Web Horizon, Gullo.me, iHostArt, boomer, virmach, etc.
    and there is NO exception that good providers come with good attitude, and the opposite are doomed to fall.

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

@ask_seek_knock said:
    The background is budgetVM.host has network failure at 2023/08/14 06:40 UTC, and 500 error when creating ticket. When the problem was still continuing, its representative said:

@RapToN said: IPv6 should also be fully functional again by now.

But the truth is not.
    Network failure is tolerable, considering the cheap price. So I was ready to wait until the recovery. But lying is NOT tolerable.

So I wrote an email as RapTon suggested, complaining the cheating behaviour,

Hello,

I'm one of customers of your NAT service, and I had been quite satisfied and thankful until several minutes ago:
    I've noticed a network outage and ticket system failure as stated at https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187978/kts24-com-network-outage

Network failure is torlerable, considering your price. So I'm ready to wait until its recovery. But what RapToN said is intorlerable, he said:

"IPv6 should also be fully functional again by now." (Here is the original link: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3702034/#Comment_3702034 )

The real irritating thing is IPv6 has not recovered, and he was lying. The gateway of my VPS ( 2a0d:2146:2404::1 ) is unreachable as of now, as monitored here ( https://stats.uptimerobot.com/0nrQ4fJk7k )

So my question is, is the person (RapToN) your employee?
    If it is, then ask he or she what is his or her working IPv6 as said in the thread, because mine is suffering outage.

I repeat my point:
    RapToN said "IPv6 should also be fully functional again by now", but the truth is not.
    I felt being cheated or being treated like a fool.

An explanation is needed if RapToN is your employee, thank you.

Regards.

and here is the reply:

We know and are working on the IPv6 problems.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
    Sascha Händler
    Geschäftsführung / Management
    Haendler.IT - Sascha Händler
    Laufenstr. 65
    52156 Monschau
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel.: +49 (0) 2472 9958010
    Web: https://haendler.it
    Bitte ändern Sie den Betreff dieser E-Mail nicht ab, da Ihre Antwort sonst nicht zugeordnet >werden kann.
    Please don't change the subject of this e-mail, otherwise your reply can't be assigned.

Wow, the real content is just one sentence "We know and are working on the IPv6 problems", while the rest is rhetoric bureaucracy, or just nonsense.

I though it is the customers who are notified when any problem occurs, but now it seems ...

kts24.com haendler.it budgetvm.host was down, and its support is of poor quality. Not recommend.

Thank you.

Your get what you pay for.
    Thank you for sharing our, in my opinion quite good, response time for a 10€/year service.

The fact that we didn't test IPv6 before I communicated it here was stupid. But if I had answered all the tickets in detail, we would certainly not have been fully online again for several hours more, which is why I cannot understand the problem of my terse answers in such a situation.

PS: In the meantime, a circular email has been sent to all affected customers (who have not deactivated the newsletter).

• edited August 2023

I'm not complaining about the service, I'm complaining about you @RapToN , the representative of kts24.

You lied about the status of IPv6.

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

@ask_seek_knock said:
    I'm not complaining about the service, I'm complaining about you @RapToN .
    You lied about the status of IPv6.

Should work again != Works again

Not the smartest move to just communicate what I was told untested, but by no means a lie.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited August 2023

When one of your complains is "too long e-mail footer" you should go outside, touch grass, take a break. You are clearly too invested in this and on wrong level.

• @ask_seek_knock how much are you paying for his service to feel such indignance?

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

Pay more get more, I would agree that for that price the fact you got a response at all is more than I would have expected, just because someone is the face of a company does not always mean that they are to blame.

I would like to say @RapToN was more then fair and has even admitted that they spoke to soon and without testing but I also do believe that opening another thread is entirely pointless for a service that honestly if all you get is less than a few hours' downtime you are winning regardless.

Also, Love the "Go outside and touch grass" maybe that would have been a more constructive use of OP's time instead of writing threads

• edited August 2023

If representative like you exists in kts24.com, I'll doubt the company's credibility.

@RapToN said: Should work again != Works again

Thanks for answering or avoiding, I thought the point is at the status of IPv6, but it seems your point is at "should means

You use should when you are saying that something is probably the case or will probably happen in the way you are describing.

Good statement.

• ehabehab Member

i would not call kts24.com Rubbishy at all.

If you have production services then you might want to consider moving into amazon ,azure and google the like.

LowEndProviders are expected to have hiccups and i would recommend them.

in fact kts24 is one of my valuable providers and like them.

• edited August 2023

@cybertech said: @ask_seek_knock how much are you paying for his service to feel such indignance?

Higher than I've paid OVH, Web Horizon among others, but poorer SLA and support.
    OVH and Web Horizon just admitted there were problems and they were investigating, and asked for my patience. They didn't tell me "Oh, the service should be fine now" when the problems actually continued.

I'm not the first who complained about kts24.com haendler.it, and I should think twice before ordering this service, when I had known this post by @drunkendog .

• LeviLevi Member

@ask_seek_knock said:

@cybertech said: @ask_seek_knock how much are you paying for his service to feel such indignance?

Higher than I've paid OVH, Web Horizon among others, but poorer SLA and support.

The best you can and should do is to immediately begin transfer out. If problems with provider is wide spread, this will contribute to their demise. Cleaner market is better market.