Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS @ 24€ PER YEAR ** 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR! :O :O Limited Supply! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS @ 24€ PER YEAR ** 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR! :O :O Limited Supply!

Comments

• @artengos16 said:
    I would like to purchase 2 plans of the V1000 LET Special package for August 2023 with 1TB each, and I wanted to inquire if there is a possibility of combining them on the same server? This is because I'd prefer not to have to manage them on 2 separate servers.The setup would be twice as much, and the payment would be 48 euros.

Funny enough I also have the same question after buying one I'm considering a second but don't want to manage 2

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

@artengos16 said:
    I would like to purchase 2 plans of the V1000 LET Special package for August 2023 with 1TB each, and I wanted to inquire if there is a possibility of combining them on the same server? This is because I'd prefer not to have to manage them on 2 separate servers.The setup would be twice as much, and the payment would be 48 euros.

@jackalblood said: Funny enough I also have the same question after buying one I'm considering a second but don't want to manage 2

Sorry but no combining, no custom plans.

Managing on single node or two separate is exactly the same level of effort.

Tho i would like to know what two of you are doing that makes the management of 2 instances instead of 1 arduous? @jackalblood and @artengos16

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Tho i would like to know what two of you are doing that makes the management of 2 instances instead of 1 arduous? @jackalblood and @artengos16

Ok, no problem! It's just that I would need to be checking both servers simultaneously, monitoring their performance, the amount of external traffic for the month, and so on. Another question: Is the IPv4 fixed or IPv4 NAT (shared)?

• !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [3906129678]

@wangking said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [3906129678]

A+ it's +1 for you! :)

• @PulsedMedia said:

It's not really an effort thing more a convenient option that's all honestly, you know tracking one panel for disk usage and bandwidth. Only managing Rtorrent in one place etc etc.

@jackalblood said:

@PulsedMedia said:

It's not really an effort thing more a convenient option that's all honestly, you know tracking one panel for disk usage and bandwidth. Only managing Rtorrent in one place etc etc.

yea best to go for one large SB for convenience then.

You can always signup for the 4tb on 3 year, and request refund on the 1tb. Just ask refund first to credit so just difference to be paid and no excess TRX fees :)
    Collect those nice bonuses and long term discounts etc. :)

• !! I'm Super Awesome! Order [5627740800]

• I tried it out for few days and it's running quite well, I am really impressed by performance for the price.

• I'm Super Awesome! Order [4134256846]

• !!! I Got Still Got One! Order 1745994314

@ykimura said:
    !! I'm Super Awesome! Order [5627740800]

Sorry but requirements have not been met for the bonuses:

@PulsedMedia said: if you are either LET member with good standing, or long time customer:

@bangudopw said:
    I'm Super Awesome! Order [4134256846]

Yes You Are +6 Awesomeness LVL UP!

@paranoidbackup said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order 1745994314

+1 For You! :)

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [1865027762]

@berkay said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [1865027762]

+6 Awesomeness Level Up!

• !!! I Got Still Got One! Order 7408071525

@petunias said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order 7408071525

Nice +1 ! :)

• ehabehab Member
    edited August 2023

when PulsedMedia says its nice he looks like this

off course he is watching the wallet

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [5581780150]

@Guru_42 said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [5581780150]

That's a +6 for you! :)

Thanked by 1Guru_42

Almost over guys, catch one while you can :)

Thanks Guys! :)

Special is on for a few more hours before we close the sales.
    If you are still on edge, remember there is 14day moneyback guarantee too.

• 1allen1allen Member
    edited August 2023

!!! I Got Still Got One! Order [2370273243]

hope it's not too late :)

• imvimv Member

!!! I Got Still Got One! Order [7105367026]

@1allen said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [2370273243]

hope it's not too late :)

Nice +1 ! Nope it was not. Just in nick of time.

Thanked by 11allen

@imv said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [7105367026]

+1 For You! :D

Thank You For Those Who Got One! :)

This special is now over, and hope all of you guys enjoy the seedboxes you got :)

No more of the bonuses/extras will be accepted either as the special offer is now over.

Thanked by 2ps20090 qwerty6666
  • Do you allow plex on your box to use it as media server. Of course, not for any public streaming but strictly for private media storage and streaming.