Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS @ 24€ PER YEAR ** 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR! :O :O Limited Supply!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS @ 24€ PER YEAR ** 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR! :O :O Limited Supply!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2023 in Shared Hosting Offers

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS 24€ PER YEAR OR 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR

Sorry guys, we've been a bit quiet this year, but here's something not to miss!

So we found a petabyte just laying there idle, not being used much. Powered on, all setup and ready for You to use! :O

Just sitting there, demanding for users! So what ya gonna do? LET SPECIAL OF COURSE. This is just for LET users, or whoever happens to see this thread.

That 4TB One Tho? Quite Special! Being JUST 1.5€/TB/MO!! :O

BUT WAIT, THERE'S EVEN MORE!

This thing grows over time automagically :O Yea not kidding! We have this thing called FREE Bonus Storage, it gives you even more storage just like that :O Average user gets like 28% per year oO; Wild, i know!

Availability

• 1TB Seedbox Qty: 500
  • 4TB Seedbox Qty: 50
  • This may change at anytime depending upon demand, how the servers cope with everyone running wget on loop etc.
  • This will run maximum to end of the month

Some ground rules

• Fair Sharing: Please be mindful of bandwidth, CPU, and Storage IOPS so that everyone can enjoy a great experience.
  • Please be fair to support, support is there to help you, but please allow reasonable time for replies and please be reasonable making those tickets.
  • We might change the terms if issues arise, stop the deal, act on abuse etc. so guys, please be fair!
  • One Seedbox per order, and please complete payment within the hour to secure your order.
  • Server Load: These servers will be in high demand, so please expect some initial loading as everyone settles in. We appreciate your understanding during this busy time!

But you know what's amazing too?? You can consider this 100Mbps unmetered, once you hit the traffic cap -> You still get 100Mbps outbound to internet, 1Gbps down from internet, and full 1Gbps within our DC. How damn cool is that?? Deal of the year for sure, 31TB a month for just 2€/Mo :O :O

So without further ado:

SPECIALS ARE ORDERED FROM HERE, LIKE RIGHT NOW. OK THX!

• V1000 LET Special 2023 August 1TB: 1TB HDD RAID0, 1GB RAM, 1GBPS NETWORK, 2000 GiB External Traffic @ 1Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic 24€ Per Year - GET IT NOW!
  • V1000 LET Special 2023 August 4TB: 4TB HDD RAID0, 1GB RAM, 1GBPS NETWORK, 2000 GiB External Traffic @ 1Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic 72€ Per Year - GET IT NOW!

Really, just click the above link ;) We dare You! ;)

(Price updates on checkout page. Coupon is 202308-LET-SUPER-SECRET-SPECIAL-HUST-DONT-TELL-ANYONE)

Oops we got something even more! :O :O
if you are either LET member with good standing, or long time customer:

• Grab one for 3 years and get 6 Months Added Extra to your service , just reply with !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [ORDER NUMBER HERE]
  • Grab one for 1 year and get 1 Month Added Extra to your service, reply with !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [ORDER NUMBER HERE]

Future pricing
While we try to offer you best possible value at all times, and we are thrilled to be able to make this offer. However, due to all the energy crisis and inflation shenanigans which are well beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the pricing for second period. But be certain, we always try to make our deals better, and this is the price for the set period; So if concerned for future pricing, pick the longest term you can.

Best Things About Pulsed Media?
We were providing these more than a decade ago, we'll probably be here still providing seedboxes more than a decade from now. You gain all the experience that entails, all the little nuances and smooth operation. We have vast crowd of really happy users, you can join now too! :)

Most of our users plan to stay with us for 3+ years anyways, and a very large potion of our users has been with us for 5+ years already, even 10+ years. Some from the very first months (of very rocky) operation!

Still Not Convinced? Check What These Guys Said!

• "You run a magnificent service with a truly impressive uptime.  I really appreciate the effort you put in to keeping alt this running and responding to tickets quickly." -R.L. / GB
  • "Just wanted to say the new box seems pretty nice. Definitely a very noticeable improvement when I went to check it out for the first time today. Thanks!" -D.H. / USA
  • "Just wanted to give positive feedback on the migration, it went as you communicated and I had limited downtime, now having much better performance. Well done guys !" -M.P. / Belgium
  • "Thank you for the great no-nonsense service." -Anton V / India
  • "Wow.. Congratulations...! That's a huge achievement and I am glad to hear that you are getting the word out there. The longevity of your service to your 12th year anniversary is a testament to the great services that is provided. Congratulations!" -Steven T. / Australia

Still need more convincing? Grab a "free as in beer" trial seedbox! Just 9cents to give it a try (if available!)

Standard Applications Etc Service Info
* rTorrent / ruTorrent + Deluge* + qBittorrent
* Public Trackers allowed
* HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, LFTP, SSH access
* rclone, sonarr, pyload, resilio, syncthing, btsync (1.4 and 2.2), ffmpeg, fuse (unionfs, sshfs, s3fs etc.) etc. etc.
* Docker Rootless, with WireGuard Example, Most typical docker containers ought to work easily
* Jellyfin + *ARR and Emby can be installed within your userspace
* Setup is INSTANT

More of the Boring Details

Got lost in the wall of text?
Here's the JUICIEST DEALS

• V1000 LET Special 2023 August 1TB: 1TB HDD RAID0, 1GB RAM, 1GBPS NETWORK, 2000 GiB External Traffic @ 1Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic 24€ Per Year - GET IT NOW!
  • V1000 LET Special 2023 August 4TB: 4TB HDD RAID0, 1GB RAM, 1GBPS NETWORK, 2000 GiB External Traffic @ 1Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic 72€ Per Year - GET IT NOW!

(Price updates on checkout page. Coupon is 202308-LET-SUPER-SECRET-SPECIAL-HUST-DONT-TELL-ANYONE)

Comments

• ZyraZyra Member

nice

• very nice

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • bertbert Member

Nice offer.But

we cannot guarantee the pricing for second period

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Can confirm they are an excellent provider. I've stayed with them for many years even after the price increases.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Moopah said:
    Can confirm they are an excellent provider. I've stayed with them for many years even after the price increases.

Thanks For The Kind Words ^_^
    They are always much appreciated :)

• Confused - is it 2000 GiB @ 1Gbps per year or per month?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Great deal @PulsedMedia!!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@moodwriter said:
    Confused - is it 2000 GiB @ 1Gbps per year or per month?

per month ofc! i'll update :)

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • @yoursunny said:
    Warning: €240 second year.

LMAO!

• 24€ deal shows as 36€ recurring for next period and 72€ shows as 108€ recurring.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • anubhavhiranianubhavhirani Member
    edited August 2023

@moodwriter said:
    24€ deal shows as 36€ recurring for next period and 72€ shows as 108€ recurring.

Proceed and it will reduce.

Edit: Next period? Yes, they have already mentioned that in the post.

• djndjn Member

!!! I'm Super Awesome! Order 9327374244

@djn said:

You are really awesome! +6months added

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Lower per TB than me, a very nice sale @PulsedMedia :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • djndjn Member
    edited August 2023

@PulsedMedia said:

@djn said:

You are really awesome! +6months added

Next Due Date
    €72 / 42 = €1.71a month Bargain!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Is it still the same old panel or did you upgrade?

@johndeo983 said:
    Is it still the same old panel or did you upgrade?

Still our own software, yes: https://github.com/MagnaCapax/PMSS

• Wow, that's a great price! Where are the servers located and what is the delivery time? Do we get any access panels to upload our own ISO images?

@koly1 said:
    Wow, that's a great price! Where are the servers located and what is the delivery time? Do we get any access panels to upload our own ISO images?

Helsinki, Finland, Europe. In our own DC, our own network.

Delivery: Probably setup by the time you receive the email, but sometimes give it like 15mins.

This is not an VPS/VM. It's a seedbox, shared hosting closest resemblance.

Thanked by 2koly1 ps20090
  • pogpog Member

!!! I'm Super Awesome! Order 1126203608

• kmmmkmmm Member

!!! I Got Still Got One! Order 1372494719

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited August 2023

@PulsedMedia said:

What happens to data in case of, say, hard drive failure?

@pog said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order 1126203608

You Are Special ^_^

@kmmm said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order 1372494719

Awesome, Ty! :)

@dev_vps said:

@PulsedMedia said:

RAID0 .. So no redundancy, so SOL. Doesn't suit for mission critical data you got only 1 copy of then :)

We have RAID5 / RAID10 options too, but not part of this special

• @dev_vps said:

@PulsedMedia said:

• ohhhh very nice

what about plex transcode?

@bermudi said:
    ohhhh very nice

what about plex transcode?

you might be expecting a little bit too much for this price point :D

But we do have solution for that too ... ;)

• moodwritermoodwriter Member
    edited August 2023

How to monitor overall traffic usage (up/down) in given period (month)? Asuming some traffic will be over ftp, etc. Is there some kind of traffic meter like in vps panels, shell command (like vnstat) or its not possible?

@moodwriter said:
    How to monitor overall traffic usage (up/down) in given period (month)? Asuming some traffic will be over ftp, etc. Is there some kind of traffic meter like in vps panels, shell command (like vnstat) or its not possible?

Info tab. Only DC external is shown there tho, which is the only one that counts against the traffic limit.

• !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [8646299666]