Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS @ 24€ PER YEAR ** 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR! :O :O Limited Supply! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET ONLY SPECIAL SEEDBOX: 1TB 1GBPS @ 24€ PER YEAR ** 4TB @ 72€ PER YEAR! :O :O Limited Supply!

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@wii747 said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [8646299666]

Cool, added! :)

• moodwritermoodwriter Member
    edited August 2023

Everyone (500+50 users) using this offer will be using 1 same IP with rdns something like hosted.by.pulsedmedia.com?

I just never used 3rd party seedboxes and not sure how they work.

@moodwriter said:
    Everyone (500+50 users) using this offer will be using 1 same IP with rdns something like hosted.by.pulsedmedia.com?

I just never used 3rd party seedboxes and not sure how they work.

These are distributed amongst ~60 different servers, so that would be no.

Get one, learn how it functions, not happy? Just request refund. We do have that 14day policy.

Thanked by 1koly1
  • Guess they ain't there anymore? Link only gives me 3€ per month, which of course still is very good, but not that good. (Yeah I'm greedy) Also, if one payed with crypto, would there still be refunds? Idk if a seedbox is something for me

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited August 2023

@shruub said:
    Guess they ain't there anymore? Link only gives me 3€ per month, which of course still is very good, but not that good. (Yeah I'm greedy) Also, if one payed with crypto, would there still be refunds? Idk if a seedbox is something for me

When you go to the next screen in order, coupon is applied at that time. ✔️

• @dev_vps said:

@shruub said:
    Guess they ain't there anymore? Link only gives me 3€ per month, which of course still is very good, but not that good. (Yeah I'm greedy) Also, if one payed with crypto, would there still be refunds? Idk if a seedbox is something for me

I guess, you missed the coupon code part

Coupon is
    202308-LET-SUPER-SECRET-SPECIAL-HUST-DONT-TELL-ANYONE

Oops yeah, thought it'd be applied automagically because it's in the url, but idk, prolly ublocked something accidently, thanks!

• @shruub said:

@dev_vps said:

@shruub said:

Coupon is

Oops yeah, thought it'd be applied automagically because it's in the url, but idk, prolly ublocked something accidently, thanks!

It is automatically applied, just go to the next screen.

• @dev_vps said:

@shruub said:

@dev_vps said:

@shruub said:

Coupon is

It is automatically applied, just go to the next screen.

Yeah it wasn't for me, but now it is and I see the discount.

• I purchased a trial seedbox to see what the panel looks like, would this trial seedbox (0.09 Euro) be the same as the 24 Euro plan? Same functions?

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • About trial - It says on order page "Software is essentially the same."
    ^ so, I guess yes!

@shruub said: Also, if one payed with crypto, would there still be refunds?

Sorry no refunds if paid with crypto.

@anubhavhirani said: would this trial seedbox (0.09 Euro) be the same as the 24 Euro plan? Same functions?

~Exactly the same, one might have newer version than another, but they are very close regardless.

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order 7043644324

@karanchoo said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order 7043644324

Nice! Added :) Hope You Enjoy It! :)

• TK93TK93 Member

Usable as FTP storage for backups?

@TK93 said:
    Usable as FTP storage for backups?

Yes, FTPS, SFTP etc. recommended tho.

Also since shared hosting recommend that you run through gpg in batchmode to encrypt data. something like tar | gpg -b | ssh to save your backup, same in reverse to decrypt. fairly trivial.

• Hi,

• Do you offer dedicated IPv4 in with the seedbox?
    • As you allow public trackers, how do you deal with or respond to DCMA claims?
  • !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [9126227305]
    Is this possible to install transmission on the box?

@trungkien said:
    !!! I Got Still Got One! Order [9126227305]
    Is this possible to install transmission on the box?

Added +1 month, stay awesome! :)

No transmission

@Sadman said:
    Hi,

• Do you offer dedicated IPv4 in with the seedbox?
    • As you allow public trackers, how do you deal with or respond to DCMA claims?

no dedicated ipv4

yes public trackers allowed, and mentioned in the OG post. Please familiarize yourself with the provided information

• @PulsedMedia said:

yes public trackers allowed, and mentioned in the OG post. Please familiarize yourself with the provided information

What about DCMA?

• Can I install znc on it?

• @Sadman said:

@PulsedMedia said:

What about DCMA?

That's the law of the USA, they don't operate in the USA.

@uekix said:
    Can I install znc on it?

already preinstalled.

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [3444907409]

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [ORDER NUMBER HERE] Can't see my Order Number but Invoice No #179314

To those hesitant to go with PulsedMedia, I've been using them for the last couple of months as I'd been between Seedboxes and waiting for a decent offer. Their support has definitely improved and the rootless docker is help to run things like Sab etc.

@AstroProfundis said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [3444907409]

+months added ^_^ Stay Awesome! :)

@carp969 said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [ORDER NUMBER HERE] Can't see my Order Number but Invoice No #179314

To those hesitant to go with PulsedMedia, I've been using them for the last couple of months as I'd been between Seedboxes and waiting for a decent offer. Their support has definitely improved and the rootless docker is help to run things like Sab etc.

Added!

Also sab is there "natively" too, but might be old version.

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [179315]

Could not find ther order #, so I used the Invoice number #179315 instead. In for 3 years option.

@merlinvn said:
    !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [179315]

Could not find ther order #, so I used the Invoice number #179315 instead. In for 3 years option.

Done! Stay Awesome!

Thanked by 1merlinvn
  • invoice #179317 please add the extra 6 months..

• !!! I'm Super Awesome! Order [1849357929] Invoice 179320

Thanks for the offer !