Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DMCA ignore server for movie hosting site - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DMCA ignore server for movie hosting site

13»

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

MS said:
    @anubhavhirani
    Your "friend" will receive a love letter from this guy pretty soon.

From Nigeria or who is this?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited August 2023

I once did something like this for a friend about 10 years ago. This needs to be airtight, for a private community, with invites only towards trusted people. If something like this goes public, it is like waiting for an invite into court. As others have stated: it will not work.

One could go with iHostArt or with AlexHost, as previously advised. But we don't know how much this will work either, as governments and corporations want more control and more money within the coming recession. For now it works though.

• @anubhavhirani said:

@SirFoxy said:
    @alexhost in Moldova is probably the best option for DMCA-Ignored content until if/when Moldova joins the EU.

This plan looks good, @alexhost bandwidth is truly unlimited? Any specific cap?

As per the current 3hrs of usage, 1.5-2TB of bandwidth is required every 24hrs which brings down to 80-100TB of bandwidth requirement.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@HostSlick said:

MS said:
    @anubhavhirani
    Your "friend" will receive a love letter from this guy pretty soon.

From Nigeria or who is this?

Kerry Culpepper

https://torrentfreak.com/?s=kerry+culpepper

• @anubhavhirani said:

oops.

But from another angle, it does prove that it is a solid provider with the following reasons:

• high performance: Regular and non-stop DDOS / Brute-Force
    • high tolerance: with so many dirty IPs and the abusers are still not kicked

:) Therefore, I would definitely recommend them,

• @swat4 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

oops.

But from another angle, it does prove that it is a solid provider with the following reasons:

• high performance: Regular and non-stop DDOS / Brute-Force
    • high tolerance: with so many dirty IPs and the abusers are still not kicked

:) Therefore, I would definitely recommend them,

They don't want to offer me their services, past 24hrs 6TB/hr was consumed, this is too expensive to maintain for my friend so he will change project to private and entertain limited users.

• xoctopusxoctopus Member
    edited August 2023

@sandoz said: Now about VPN, most of VPNs providers pays 200€-2000€ for servers, do you think US will ignore dmca for 5€ monthly? Doesn't deserve the risk.

The only sane reply here.
    512mb ram but 1gbps, I assume he expects to push TBs via such nginx proxy, good luck with that :)

• @xoctopus said:

@sandoz said: Now about VPN, most of VPNs providers pays 200€-2000€ for servers, do you think US will ignore dmca for 5€ monthly? Doesn't deserve the risk.

512mb ram but 1gbps, I assume he expects to push TBs via such nginx proxy, good luck with that :)

I have mentioned the complete use case of my friend's project, you can see it live here: https://dhokla.net , I have sort listed 3 providers, no more looking for a provider now, just wondering how long this project will last.

• @anubhavhirani said:

@xoctopus said:

I have mentioned the complete use case of my friend's project, you can see it live here: https://dhokla.net , I have sort listed 3 providers, no more looking for a provider now, just wondering how long this project will last.

Hosting 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) with anything less than 4K should be a crime.
    https://dhokla.net/#!/#de67400f-6136-4286-94ec-4774716a31d6

Thanked by 3_MS_ rogerwilco SirFoxy
  • @xoctopus said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@xoctopus said:

Hosting 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) with anything less than 4K should be a crime.
    https://dhokla.net/#!/#de67400f-6136-4286-94ec-4774716a31d6

Join the Discord via link on website, share the link to download 4k version, my friend will push link to server which automatically downloads and makes it live on website.

Thanked by 1xoctopus
  • I also found Netcup, 80TB for $3.6 ? My friend doesn't need DMCA ignore because of CF in front, the server's IP is never shared.

• @anubhavhirani said:

I also found Netcup, 80TB for $3.6 ? My friend doesn't need DMCA ignore because of CF in front, the server's IP is never shared.

even use CF, still can get DMCA report

• anubhavhiranianubhavhirani Member
    edited August 2023

@arachi004 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

I also found Netcup, 80TB for $3.6 ? My friend doesn't need DMCA ignore because of CF in front, the server's IP is never shared.

even use CF, still can get DMCA report

The domain will be taken down? it costs $1 only for the first year.

This is not my project but after all the research I have come to the conclusion entire system is broken.

Suggest some new project so that I can stop my friend from getting into legal issues and finding a new hobby, he loves to break things so if something that's more interesting than this lol.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Closed as per OP's request.

Thanked by 1Calin
This discussion has been closed.