Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DMCA ignore server for movie hosting site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DMCA ignore server for movie hosting site

My friend has been working on this project lately and has asked me 100 times so far to find him a good host, doesn't need storage, 512Mb ram, and unlimited bandwidth. 1Gbps port preferred.

His project is up and running, currently, data consumption is 2TB per day.

Whatever location is possible, he is actively looking for a US location mainly.

BuyVM is out of stock, someone listed incognet but I checked their terms they don't allow hosting copyrighted content.

At least 60-100TB bandwidth per month is needed.

Comments

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited August 2023

Alexhost, SpectraIP, ServerAstra, Svea, just to name a few.

@anubhavhirani said: he is actively looking for a US location mainly.

Also DMCA is an US law, theres 0 chance in hell you will find one in the US.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

Cheap, DMCA ignored, high bandwidth. i always feel bad for the hosts who get raped for it.

Thanked by 2msallak1 HostWild
  • US location that's DMCA ignored? Good luck

• If US location is preferred, do not expect. They are strict on DMCA. Find something like Moldova, Romania (not sure) but Calin offered that as I seen here. And for Moldova go with AlexHost I think now they're offering on 1Gbps but shared. It's better to consult to them first before buying. Telling your use case so you won't face any problems in the future

• @DP said: @anubhavhirani said: My friend

Its always a "friend" I swear :trollface:

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @anubhavhirani it's possible give you

2 GB ram
    2 Dedicated cpu
    KVM Virtuaalisation
    1x Residential IPv4 (Full ignore DMCA)
    100 TB upload & 100 TB download
    For 120 euros/monthly

Write me in PM if you want

Regards,
    Calin

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You're still going to get booted by most hosts if you start hosting/streaming league games, iptv, etc, etc.

A lot of people just want to be able to handle copyright claims on good terms, not "i'm going to proxy all these movie/tv/iptv streams, intentionally". We get a lot of people that get random/fake DMCA's and they got booted by plenty of hosts. They always handle the issues, but more than a few complaints and you're on the street.

Same goes for us, so if you're intending the above, go elsewhere.

Francisco

• VoidVoid Member

@szymonp said:
    US location that's DMCA ignored? Good luck

Hmm.. how do VPN providers survive with US servers ?

• Thanks for your response guys, so no US location, and honestly it is for a friend :P I don't even know to code, he is too good at making anything, looks like Calin's offer is the best so far but out of his budget, I have shared him link to this post, he is sticking with the dedicated seedbox he has and planning to convert the project as private for limited people who may pay him in future, there is no other way to handle soo much bandwidth at cheap cost, if anyone has any suggestion then welcome to share here, initially I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.net there is also Discord link on the site, anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

• @jmaxwell said:

@szymonp said:

Good question lol

• Oh god, it's literally a seedbox with a UI

• @bgerard said:
    Oh god, it's literally a seedbox with a UI

Indeed, enjoy until it is taken down lol :P

• emghemgh Member

@Francisco said:

Same goes for us, so if you're intending the above, go elsewhere.

I would imagine you guys eat a lot of requests though?

For my personal ISO library, when I set it up with Contabo, I started a download before finishing the VPN (we’re talking maybe 25-30 seconds worth of downloading before from there an on always being behind a VPN)

It was enough to send me a notice

With BuyVM I’ve never had or heard of that

Or are you more strict on US locations since DMCA is law?

• @HostSlick said:
    Cheap, DMCA ignored, high bandwidth. i always feel bad for the hosts who get raped for it.

What's your offer?

• @anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

What's your offer?

So you want rape him ?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

What's your offer?

I dont want to Host you or your Friend. Sorry.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @jmaxwell said:

@szymonp said:

IP's aren't dedicated so they don't lead to a specific customer

• @HostSlick said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

What's your offer?

Everywhere I go, nobody wants to host my friend :P

• @anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

What's your offer?

Lawyers vs cheapo friends service. Normal

• _MS__MS_ Member

• arachi004arachi004 Member
    edited August 2023

he's not asking for a cheap price. So just give the appropriate price for that much bandwidth :D

@anubhavhirani maybe the price will be 1$ - 2$/TB

• @arachi004 said:
    he's not asking for a cheap price. So just give the appropriate price for that much bandwidth :D

@anubhavhirani at 1$/TB, I think your friend should buy a dedicated server.

Exactly, I asked for their price did not ask to offer me anything cheap, Calin straight up mentioned their price.

Currently, my friend is paying only $30 per month and has started consuming 2TB per day of traffic, I have asked him to move to Calin's server once this seedbox company asks him to leave.

• @anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:

What's your offer?

Good luck with US Location. They will quickly kick you even if they receive a Fake DMCA.

Now about VPN, most of VPNs providers pays 200€-2000€ for servers, do you think US will ignore dmca for 5€ monthly? Doesn't deserve the risk.

Then VPN can be no-logged and they can argue with that. Simple to understand

Check this list:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3694555/#Comment_3694555

Cheap + high bandwidth? good luck :)

• HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

Hello! @anubhavhirani :)

Try Our LiteSpeed Offshore cPanel Hosting for It.

Host Unlimited Websites
    Intel® Xeon E5-2640 v4 (Turbo)
    50 GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    Unlimited Database
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    100% DMCA Friendly*
    Free SSL (Let's Encrypt)
    cPanel Access Included
    LiteSpeed Web Server + LS Cache
    Fully Optimized Web Server
    1 Gbps Network Port
    Unlimited Bandwidth

Starting @ $30/Month Only.
    Use Code "WILD10" for 10% Instant Discount!

Thanks & Regards,
    Team HostWild.

• @anubhavhirani said:
    Thanks for your response guys, so no US location, and honestly it is for a friend :P I don't even know to code, he is too good at making anything, looks like Calin's offer is the best so far but out of his budget, I have shared him link to this post, he is sticking with the dedicated seedbox he has and planning to convert the project as private for limited people who may pay him in future, there is no other way to handle soo much bandwidth at cheap cost, if anyone has any suggestion then welcome to share here, initially I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.net there is also Discord link on the site, anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

Nice Domain.

• @niranjan said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    Thanks for your response guys, so no US location, and honestly it is for a friend :P I don't even know to code, he is too good at making anything, looks like Calin's offer is the best so far but out of his budget, I have shared him link to this post, he is sticking with the dedicated seedbox he has and planning to convert the project as private for limited people who may pay him in future, there is no other way to handle soo much bandwidth at cheap cost, if anyone has any suggestion then welcome to share here, initially I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.net there is also Discord link on the site, anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

Nice Domain.

hehe

• LeviLevi Member

Basehost.eu

Thanked by 1SeederKun
  • VoidVoid Member

@szymonp said:

@jmaxwell said:

@szymonp said:

IP's aren't dedicated so they don't lead to a specific customer

Obviously but by that logic shouldn’t NAT VPS fall under that category? I don’t see any US natvps adversed as DMCA ignored. Or does VPN usage come under some spcefic category that is exempted from such laws

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

I haven't seen many folks here openly allow anything like that. @Calin and @alexhost are probably the only two who'd be able to assist you with that.

If not them, try checking out [REDACTED]

This discussion has been closed.