Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DMCA ignore server for movie hosting site - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DMCA ignore server for movie hosting site

Comments

• @Don_Keedic said:
    I haven't seen many folks here openly allow anything like that. @Calin and @alexhost are probably the only two who'd be able to assist you with that.

If not them, try checking out BlackHatWorld - https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/hosting.196/ - as you probably won't have much luck here.

Yes, my friend will consider one of those two because, as of now he is allowed to use 100TB for $30 also domain is behind a tunnel so the seedbox's IP is not exposed. Once this setup fails he will jump to an alternative, I was wondering if anyone would offer 100TB for $30 so he can set up a backup, the location can be anywhere, users of the US complained of low speed so he wanted a server there but anywhere close to the US where users will get good speed should work.

Mods of r/Piracy has listed his project on the megathread so that's where most of the users are from.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@anubhavhirani said: 100TB for $30 so

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

Ooo come on this is lot of money in Leus romanians sisters would.be happy ;)

• @Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

My friend just updated me he is using a CF tunnel so IP will never be exposed, it will be his domain that will be taken down so he is planning on investing in multiple domains. How about that? makes any difference?

• @anubhavhirani said:

@Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

My friend just updated me he is using a CF tunnel so IP will never be exposed, it will be his domain that will be taken down so he is planning on investing in multiple domains. How about that? makes any difference?

30 euros for dmca content which is making far more money ......nobody is risking his business for peanuts.even romanians or moldovians would ask for far more money :)

Thanked by 1SeederKun
  • @anubhavhirani said:

@Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

2TB/day using CF ? good luck with that. this is straightly violating their Terms of Service.

• @Chievo said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

30 euros for dmca content which is making far more money ......nobody is risking his business for peanuts.even romanians or moldovians would ask for far more money :)

Okay that makes sense, so his current seedbox is the best he has, should buy more of these $30 seedbox as per use case.

• @SeederKun said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

2TB/day using CF ? good luck with that. this is straightly violating their Terms of Service.

He has developed this hobby of doing everything against TOS, already abusing the storage of one social media where he is storing these movies, very long process he only knows what he is doing I don't even understand much.

Update: He said it is not a tunnel but using CF for proxy IDK what that means.

• @anubhavhirani said:
    Thanks for your response guys, so no US location, and honestly it is for a friend :P I don't even know to code, he is too good at making anything, looks like Calin's offer is the best so far but out of his budget, I have shared him link to this post, he is sticking with the dedicated seedbox he has and planning to convert the project as private for limited people who may pay him in future, there is no other way to handle soo much bandwidth at cheap cost, if anyone has any suggestion then welcome to share here, initially I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.net there is also Discord link on the site, anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

Idk how torrents / seedbox work but is there a way save all these movies faster / easier instead of manually downloading for private use?

• @neverain said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    Thanks for your response guys, so no US location, and honestly it is for a friend :P I don't even know to code, he is too good at making anything, looks like Calin's offer is the best so far but out of his budget, I have shared him link to this post, he is sticking with the dedicated seedbox he has and planning to convert the project as private for limited people who may pay him in future, there is no other way to handle soo much bandwidth at cheap cost, if anyone has any suggestion then welcome to share here, initially I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.net there is also Discord link on the site, anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

Idk how torrents / seedbox work but is there a way save all these movies faster / easier instead of manually downloading for private use?

I think you will have to download them one by one, speed depends on your Internet connection, server where this data is coming from supports speeds upto 1Gbps, download as much as you want, he wants to stress test this seedbox to see if he will ever get a notice for using bandwidth in high volume lol, join the Discord server if you want to talk to my friend, link is available on https://dhokla.net

• @anubhavhirani said: Update: He said it is not a tunnel but using CF for proxy IDK what that means.

That means regular Free/Paid CF Plans I presume. CF prohibits media streaming under Free/Paid Proxy Plans and they strictly say if you want to stream media go with Streaming CDN Plan option at additional cost

• @SeederKun said:

@anubhavhirani said: Update: He said it is not a tunnel but using CF for proxy IDK what that means.

That means regular Free/Paid CF Plans I presume. CF prohibits media streaming under Free/Paid Proxy Plans and they strictly say if you want to stream media go with Streaming CDN Plan option at additional cost

I am not sure about that, he is prepared to see everything go down and already working on a script that will make this project alive again within a few minutes on the new domain as his data will never be compromised only the domain will be blocked. He is a weirdo, and has made such projects that are against TOS before as well, gets bored within a few months then finds something new to break on the Internet.

• @anubhavhirani said: social media where he is storing these movies

telegram?

• @jmaxwell said:

@szymonp said:

@jmaxwell said:

@szymonp said:
    US location that's DMCA ignored? Good luck

Hmm.. how do VPN providers survive with US servers ?

IP's aren't dedicated so they don't lead to a specific customer

Obviously but by that logic shouldn’t NAT VPS fall under that category? I don’t see any US natvps adversed as DMCA ignored. Or does VPN usage come under some spcefic category that is exempted from such laws

Hosting stuff on NatVPS can still be identified by the port/webproxy domain/ipv6, but I've never had issues seeding on nat

• @neverain said:

@anubhavhirani said: social media where he is storing these movies

telegram?

Can use Telegram but nope.

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

@Calin said:

• ignore DMCA?

= Impossible

Regards

@Calin , you can hook him up with 1PB @ 100Mbps for $30/mo ;)

• @Francisco said:

Same goes for us, so if you're intending the above, go elsewhere.

Francisco

What about the abusers that get your IPs blacklisted?

Currently and sadly, BuyVM holds the leaderboard here (Scroll down to the bottom for the full list)

• @swat4 said:

@Francisco said:

Same goes for us, so if you're intending the above, go elsewhere.

Francisco

What about the abusers that get your IPs blacklisted?

Currently and sadly, BuyVM holds the leaderboard here (Scroll down to the bottom for the full list)

oops.

• @alexhost in Moldova is probably the best option for DMCA-Ignored content until if/when Moldova joins the EU.

• anubhavhiranianubhavhirani Member
    edited August 2023

@SirFoxy said:
    @alexhost in Moldova is probably the best option for DMCA-Ignored content until if/when Moldova joins the EU.

This plan looks good, @alexhost bandwidth is truly unlimited? Any specific cap?

As per the current 3hrs of usage, 1.5-2TB of bandwidth is required every 24hrs which brings down to 80-100TB of bandwidth requirement.

• @SirFoxy I am unable to reply to your DM not sure why, I use ShareX for screenshots.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

@anubhavhirani said:
    I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.netthere is also Discord link on the site , anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

@anubhavhirani said:
    Mods of r/Piracy has listed his project on the megathread so that's where most of the users are from.

I completely missed these comments.

Good luck man. Definitely playing with fire doing what you're doing so openly. Sharing media with friends is one thing but operating something like that is just asking for trouble. Those Hollywood folks operate a little differently and sometimes they handle things "extrajudicially" , so just be aware. Being on a megathread on Reddit, guarantee you're on someone's radar already.

• @Don_Keedic said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    I was not planning to share link to his project but here it is: https://dhokla.netthere is also Discord link on the site , anyone is welcome to join and give suggestion.

@anubhavhirani said:

I completely missed these comments.

Good luck man. Definitely playing with fire doing what you're doing so openly. Sharing media with friends is one thing but operating something like that is just asking for trouble. Those Hollywood folks operate a little differently and sometimes they handle things "extrajudicially" , so just be aware. Being on a megathread on Reddit, guarantee you're on someone's radar already.

I have been asking my friend to start some other project but he won't listen, I am only helping him finding a provider I have nothing to do in this, I buy VPS to idle or host Discord bots so I know many providers just not enough the ones who ignore DMCA.

He has 5 DMCA notice in his mails already.

• and now when he gets busted, he is gonna take you down as an accomplice, congratulations!

• @jugganuts said:
    and now when he gets busted, he is gonna take you down as an accomplice, congratulations!

Haha, he won't, he will take all the blame as he has made all the programs, literally, everything is automated for that site, you request him a movie, and he puts it on the search bar of the self-hosted torrent client which downloads and pushes to live website.

Not sure why he likes doing everything that's against TOS and breaking every other thing on the Internet.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited August 2023

@anubhavhirani
    Your "friend" will receive a love letter from this guy pretty soon.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@anubhavhirani said:

@jugganuts said:
    and now when he gets busted, he is gonna take you down as an accomplice, congratulations!

Haha, he won't, he will take all the blame as he has made all the programs, literally, everything is automated for that site, you request him a movie, and he puts it on the search bar of the self-hosted torrent client which downloads and pushes to live website.

Not sure why he likes doing everything that's against TOS and breaking every other thing on the Internet.

Here's an advice from a stranger on the Internet.

Becareful.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • if he is doing with Pirate's spirit
    with good intentions, without any malware/spyware, then I must say, "Keep it up!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @DP said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@jugganuts said:

Here's an advice from a stranger on the Internet.

Becareful.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Thanks!

• @prince18 said:
    if he is doing with Pirate's spirit
    with good intentions, without any malware/spyware, then I must say, "Keep it up!

Yes, the site has a clean UI no malware nothing, and no ads, after all the advice from here he is considering taking down the project for public and keep available for some users who are already willing to pay him and invest in the project.

This discussion has been closed.