Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New: Joshua Moon Didn’t Realize the LLC He Was Operating Kiwi Farms Through Was Dissolved
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New: Joshua Moon Didn’t Realize the LLC He Was Operating Kiwi Farms Through Was Dissolved

SirFoxySirFoxy Member
edited June 2023 in News

LowEndBox has been pretty eventful lately, ya' know... between two viral articles and a DMCA notice from Ross Ulbricht's legal team.

(LowEndBox is 15 years old, and it only took me two and a half months to cause us our first DMCA.)

One of the most engaging articles was the piece on Kiwi Farms, "Kiwi Farms, the Infamous Alt-Right Hate Forum, Might Be off the Clearnet for Good" and as anyone trying to give a fair perspective... I reached out to Joshua Moon for comment.

He called me a furry (lol), and the conversation ended there.

It wasn't until today I discovered his ASN and made a few edits.

Anyways, while I was doing that I noticed the ASN was owned by a different company than Lolcow, LLC in Forida... so I reached out, again.

Here's his first reply stating Lolcow, LLC was now in Wyoming instead of Florida:

Here's the Wyoming company mentioned:

Here's his reply when I point out the business he's operating as is dissolved:

Interesting...

Another day in LowEndParadise.

Comments

• Interesting, but not interesting.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @sillycat said:
    Interesting, but not interesting.

It's very relevant to someone that's been sued at least 8 times.

• @SirFoxy said:

@sillycat said:

It's not as if he keeps that hidden... and he has also won each time.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@sillycat said:

@SirFoxy said:

@sillycat said:

It's not as if he keeps that hidden... and he has also won each time.

I've talked to people that have hosted him before and the things publicly listed there are not the only things received... it's never ending bombardment of tickets, legal complaints, etc -- to the host and Josh.

Invalid LLC opens Josh up to personal liability, but... from what I hear he's not even living in the United States anymore, intentionally.

Also, did you just quote my picture and add your own picture of the same picture? lol

Like 20% of your post history is about Kiwi Farms... it's cool man, you're allowed to like Kiwi Farms.

I'm just putting out the facts, you're free to interpret it however you like.

• @SirFoxy said: I've talked to people that have hosted him before and the things publicly listed there are not the only things received... it's never ending bombardment of tickets, legal complaints, etc -- to the host and Josh.

That doesn't really say anything... Opening tickets costs absolutely nothing, and that is why hosting companies were bombarded with them during the #DropKiwifarms drama. On the other hand, suing someone costs serious money and requires you to have an actual case for it to go anywhere.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@sillycat said:

@SirFoxy said: I've talked to people that have hosted him before and the things publicly listed there are not the only things received... it's never ending bombardment of tickets, legal complaints, etc -- to the host and Josh.

That doesn't really say anything... Opening tickets costs absolutely nothing, and that is why hosting companies were bombarded with them during the #DropKiwifarms drama. On the other hand, suing someone costs serious money and requires you to have an actual case for it to go anywhere.

TerraHost charged Josh $1500 a month for a Kiwi Farms fee. That was before any servers, etc.

Labor surrounding the operation of Kiwi Farms from meaningless insults to genuine legal threats costs everyone involved... a lot.

• mazolumazolu Member
    edited June 2023

@SirFoxy said: TerraHost charged Josh $1500 a month for a Kiwi Farms fee. That was before any servers, etc.

OK, your point is?
    I do not understand why you keep throwing Terrahost under the bus for some reason, you even stated in your article they host .onion Kiwifarms. Can you prove that?

@SirFoxy said: genuine legal threats

Court and Authorities is for that, Kiwifarms has been sued several times, and won every case.
    You make it sound like Kiwifarms is some illegal vile site, its as legal as any other social media in the USA.

"Alt-Right Hate Forum", cherry on top. You should apply to Buzzfeed.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said: TerraHost charged Josh $1500 a month for a Kiwi Farms fee. That was before any servers, etc.

OK, your point is?
    I do not understand why you keep throwing Terrahost under the bus for some reason, you even stated in your article they host .onion Kiwifarms. Can you prove that?

@SirFoxy said: genuine legal threats

Court is for that, Kiwifarms has been sued several times, and won every case.
    You make it sound like Kiwifarms is some illegal vile site, its as legal as any other social media in the USA.

Also "Alt-Right Hate Forum", cherry on top. You should apply to Buzzfeed.

The edit was to fix that, TerraHost was their previous host.

I tell you the new host in the updated version, as well as linking to Josh's ASN (proof).

Is It Bad Kiwi Farms Is Being De-Platformed?

Also:

• I wouldn't consider KF a hate forum. But people sure as hell hate that forum.
    Also lol to that last line from mr moon. What is that about?

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • mazolumazolu Member

@SirFoxy said:
    Also:

Ya don't like new people over here? Are my words not factual so you resort to pointing out I'm new?

• mazolumazolu Member
    edited June 2023

@SirFoxy said: TerraHost was their previous host.

At day the article was posted, Terrahost has not been serving Kiwifarms for a few months, you still stated that they serve .onion site. So I'm asking, how did you find it out? Isn't tracing Tor sites difficult?
    What research have you done? If even their "Recommended Hosts" page says they aren't using it, and been like that for months.

• @CheepCluck said:
    I wouldn't consider KF a hate forum. But people sure as hell hate that forum.
    Also lol to that last line from mr moon. What is that about?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3673999/#Comment_3673999

• @mazolu said:

At day the article was posted, Terrahost has not been serving Kiwifarms for a few months, you still stated that they serve .onion site. So I'm asking, how did you find it out? Isn't tracing Tor sites difficult?
    What research have you done? If even their "Recommended Hosts" page says they aren't using it, and been like that for months.

You can view Josh's ASN yourself. Link is in the article.

• mazolumazolu Member
    edited June 2023

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

Its not relevant to what I said.
    How did you assume a few days ago Terrahost is hosting an onion site?

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

It's not an assumption. Terrahost is their previous host.

Plus, the point you're arguing is removed from the article.

• mazolumazolu Member
    edited June 2023

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

Fair, I appreciate it has been removed.
    But what about NTT? How did you come up with that one?
    What about Koddos? I'm not aware they hosted Kiwifarms, ever.

• @mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

Fair, I appreciate it has been removed.
    But what about NTT? How did you come up with that one?
    What about Koddos? I'm not aware they hosted Kiwifarms, ever.

Sorry, you are correct. It wasn't meant to be there.

I removed NTT and replaced it with HE.

• mazolumazolu Member

@SirFoxy said: I removed NTT and replaced it with HE.

For what reason? lmao
    Kiwifarms has never been nulled/blocked by HE. How did you come up with that one?

Josh used Terrahost before they even had HE transit.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@mazolu said:

For what reason? lmao
    Kiwifarms has never been nulled/blocked by HE. How did you come up with that one?

Did you look at the email above where Josh himself mentions all TerraHost upstreams have blocked him?

HE is a TerraHost upstream.

Also, Josh on Koddo:

"Koddos replied to my email saying they did not want to be involved."

• mazolumazolu Member
    edited June 2023

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

For what reason? lmao

Did you look at the email above where Josh himself mentions all TerraHost upstreams have blocked him?

Did you read what I said?
    Aren't you as a "journalist" supposed to verify things instead of assume?

@SirFoxy said: Also, Josh on Koddo:

Ok, and what about it? Its not the only company that denied, not all were even listed.
    It does not mean dropping or interfering in their operation in any way.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

For what reason? lmao

Also, Josh on Koddo:

Josh on Koddos:

Yes. I verified it and emailed him asking.

The words provided are words he said. Verified by me.

all TerraHost upstreams

You're not looking at them.

• @SirFoxy said:

@sillycat said:

@SirFoxy said: I've talked to people that have hosted him before and the things publicly listed there are not the only things received... it's never ending bombardment of tickets, legal complaints, etc -- to the host and Josh.

TerraHost charged Josh $1500 a month for a Kiwi Farms fee. That was before any servers, etc.

Labor surrounding the operation of Kiwi Farms from meaningless insults to genuine legal threats costs everyone involved... a lot.

What is your source? Also, why does that matter? Dealing with harassment to you as an operator is inherently worth something.

• mazolumazolu Member

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

For what reason? lmao

Also, Josh on Koddo:

Josh on Koddos:

all TerraHost upstreams

This is not a verification in any shape of form.

All you had to do is look up some BGP history tool and check what upstreams they had. I do not consider it "too advanced" research for someone in a forum dedicated to technology.

• @mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

@SirFoxy said:

@mazolu said:

For what reason? lmao

Also, Josh on Koddo:

Josh on Koddos:

all TerraHost upstreams

This is not a verification in any shape of form.

All you had to do is look up some BGP history tool and check what upstreams they had. I do not consider it "too advanced" research for someone in a forum dedicated to technology.

That email is literally from Josh.

There is no stronger source of verification than the owner of the site.

You would have said something else if I just provided a link to his ASN.

• ailiceailice Member

Basically Kiwi wasn't banned by Terrahost but upstreams? I wondering
    what kind power people against josh which can deplatform kiwi and
    convience any upstream to not peer with him.

• mazolumazolu Member

This is a pretty insane statement, that is nothing more than an opinion.

The whole article is an opinion, and the same lies repeated by Mainstream Media Outlets.

I love how the article starts with a Wikipedia quote(a source that is heavily influenced by "current thing" as media report on it, and wikipedia only accept media sources), supposed evidence for "suicides" connected to Kiwifarms is an article on sports.yahoo.com which doesn't provide any evidence either.

I'm dying

I also absolutely adore how you thrown court cases Kiwifarms been in, without mentioning they WON all of them. To make a statement that Ms. Melinda Scott has been harassed or whatever she was accusing, you have to get legal grounds, and she lost in court of law.

• mazolumazolu Member
    edited June 2023

@ailice said:
    Basically Kiwi wasn't banned by Terrahost but upstreams? I wondering
    what kind power people against josh which can deplatform kiwi and
    convience any upstream to not peer with him.

Power of manipulation, lies, stalking and actual harassment against Tier 1 ISP's management and their families.
    All performed by "protected class" that is apparently free to commit crimes they accuse Kiwifarms of.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • timmmytimmmy Member

wb smokah @mazolu

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Interesting how he just got banned like that... he actually had pretty good arguments.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@sillycat said: Interesting how he just got banned like that

Ban evasion is against the rules. 'Someone' who is banned, was breaking the rules. Simple.

Thanked by 3sillycat emgh ahnlak
This discussion has been closed.