Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute Summer 2023 Sizzling Deal: Only $40/year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute Summer 2023 Sizzling Deal: Only $40/year!

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited June 2023 in Offers

Hello LowEndTalk Community,

As the sun blazes in the sky, we're turning up the heat at MXroute with a sizzling summer offer that's just too hot to resist!

For a limited time, we're offering an incredible deal that will blow your flip-flops off! Just $40 per year gets you an ocean of features that caters to all your email hosting needs, letting you kick back and enjoy your summer without worry.

Here's what you get for just $40/year:

🌐 Unlimited Domains: Expand your empire without any boundaries. Whether you're a small business or a growing startup, there's no limit to the number of domains you can add (This isn't free domain registration, you have to own it).

📬 Unlimited Email Accounts: Whether you need one or a hundred, you can create as many email accounts as you want. Perfect for teams of all sizes!

💽 100GB Storage: Don't worry about running out of space. With 100GB of storage, you can save all your important emails and attachments without a second thought.

⏳ 300 Outbound Emails/Hour/Account: Send up to 300 emails per hour for each email account. Perfect for handling all your outbound communication needs!

Don't let this hot offer melt away! Dive into the cool waters of MXroute's summer special and get your comprehensive email hosting solution at an unbeatable price. With MXroute, you get reliable service, top-notch customer support, and a hassle-free experience that lets you focus on what you do best.

Remember, the sun sets on this deal when the summer ends. So, hurry up and grab this offer while it lasts!

Don't wait for the tide to go out! Visit our website or reach out to our support team to get started.

We can't wait to welcome you to the MXroute family.

Order here: https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=218

Stay cool and email on!

The MXroute Team

Comments

• ZyraZyra Member

nice

Thanked by 1jar
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2023

100$ / 12 months = 8.33333$ per month.
    Downvote, above the limits and mythical 7$.

/s

Edit, I am blind, it's 40$ per year, hidden at the end of the page.
    UPVOTE.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2023

@JabJab said: Edit, I am blind, it's 40$ per year, hidden at the end of the page.

It's acting weird. If I hide it from the order page you can't even order it, despite it saying you can with a direct link. So that's a fun hostbill ticket but now PayPal won't login so I can't pay an invoice for a hostbill ticket :joy:

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Been with mxroute since 2018, superb email service and even at their worse times, the issues were quickly resolved.

Just make sure not to open too many tickets or he'll throw you out... jk 🤍

Thanked by 2jar yongsiklee
  • chx818chx818 Member

It would be great if you can provide ActiveSync protocol support, then I will buy it without hesitation, but it is a pity that you do not provide it, and it is actually very simple, both SOGo and Z-Push can implement it.

• @jar thanks for this awesome deal! How much is the cost for 250G or 500G of storage?

Thanked by 1jar
    edited June 2023

@chx818 said:
    It would be great if you can provide ActiveSync protocol support, then I will buy it without hesitation, but it is a pity that you do not provide it, and it is actually very simple, both SOGo and Z-Push can implement it.

It's not simple. SoGo can't auth off of IMAP alone, and just changing everyone over to a directory or database server for email login is a complete rebuild of infrastructure from the ground up (including generating data fields that don't presently exist in any data store, like name of email user, and building entirely new front-ends to match). Z-push is mostly junk that generated more support tickets than it ever provided in value, I cut that out close to a decade ago. Even when it did work users didn't like that it was still just polling on the backend so effectively a "trick" that was less reasonable than IMAP IDLE. ActiveSync can only be perfectly provided by an Exchange server, which is completely incompatible with the business and pricing structure. There are somewhat reliable reverse engineered implementations that can sit on top of a normal file-based Dovecot setup and be licensed on a per user basis, which is also incompatible with my pricing structure, and still sometimes breaks with Outlook updates.

I do, however, support iOS Push with the stock Mail app, which easily resolves most of the requests for ActiveSync. And if anyone really wants Z-Push, it doesn't require your email provider to support it. It's PHP and only requires that you point it at an IMAP server.

Thanked by 2Umair Erisa

@lala_th said:
    @jar thanks for this awesome deal! How much is the cost for 250G or 500G of storage?

Got 'em all here up to 1TB: https://accounts.mxroute.com/index.php?/cart/mxroute-large-storage/

• UmairUmair Member

@jar

Are these new account still being provisioned in Canada ??

Thanks

• mike1smike1s Member

I'd love to see an extension of the Spring promo, 10G of disk for $15 a year is perfect for some of the projects I've got.

Thanked by 1Umair
  • didtavdidtav Member

I think we should wait until black Friday for $10 a year

• @Umair said:
    @jar

Are these new account still being provisioned in Canada ??

Thanks

https://accounts.mxroute.com/index.php?/cart/mxroute-large-storage/ says Utah

Thanked by 1Umair
  • LeviLevi Member

It is expensive deal. Wait for BF.

@LTniger said:

It's less than $3.50/m and includes 100GB of email storage, and access to an outbound relay with impeccable IP reputation. In a time of incredible inflation. Don't hold your breath.

• mike1smike1s Member

@jar said:

@LTniger said:

It's less than $3.50/m and includes 100GB of email storage, and access to an outbound relay with impeccable IP reputation. In a time of incredible inflation. Don't hold your breath.

Any chance on extending the spring promo? If not, I totally get it. Just need some dirt cheap email for a tiny project.

Thanked by 1jar
  • amarcamarc Veteran

Can I get monthly package with more space maybe ?

Thanked by 1jar
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@amarc said:
    Can I get monthly package with more space maybe ?

@jar said:

@lala_th said:
    @jar thanks for this awesome deal! How much is the cost for 250G or 500G of storage?

Got 'em all here up to 1TB: https://accounts.mxroute.com/index.php?/cart/mxroute-large-storage/

Probably doesn’t make sense for him to do monthly on it, $550 or $46/mo is still a great deal when you factor in you won’t have to admin anything related to email.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jlet88jlet88 Member

It's a good deal if you need 100GB. @jar is right about inflation too. I wouldn't mind another smaller deal for a little less $ myself, but 100GB for $40, that's still good. I'd say go for it if you have been waiting for an MXRoute special. You'll be set for a long time.

Thanked by 1jar

@mike1s said:

@jar said:

@LTniger said:

Any chance on extending the spring promo? If not, I totally get it. Just need some dirt cheap email for a tiny project.

I get so many requests like this for every promo that I either have to pick favorites or just consistently say no. The latter feels more fair.

Thanked by 2mike1s ahnlak
  • mike1smike1s Member

@jar said:

@mike1s said:

@jar said:

@LTniger said:

I get so many requests like this for every promo that I either have to pick favorites or just consistently say no. The latter feels more fair.

Totally get it man.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

@mike1s said:

@jar said:

@LTniger said:

I feel like ChatGPT focused more on the features than the benefits and the value.

If it focused more on the value you get rather than the raw resources, then I think people would be less of an anchor between raw resources and pricing.

For example, things you get with MXRoute:

• Premium delivery, because we care. We protect our IP addresses to make sure your important emails reach where they need to go on time.
    • An inbox full of emails you actually want to see. Our custom spamlist is one of the most effective one's out there. Other people even use ours because it's so good.
    • A safe haven from being deplatformed. We mind our business and are located in one of the best free speech countries in world.
    • Never, ever having to touch a terminal. We manage everything for you. It's us waking up at midnight, not you.

Here's what we have to offer:

Basic $X
    Here's what you get

Getting There $XX
    Here's what you get

Almost There $XXX
    Here's what you get

We're There $XXXX
    Here's what you get

AI still can't beat a copywriter.

Thanked by 1jar

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:

@mike1s said:

@jar said:

@LTniger said:

I feel like ChatGPT focused more on the features than the benefits and the value.

If it focused more on the value you get rather than the raw resources, then I think people would be less of an anchor between raw resources and pricing.

For example, things you get with MXRoute:

• Premium delivery, because we care. We protect our IP addresses to make sure your important emails reach where they need to go on time.
    • An inbox full of emails you actually want to see. Our custom spamlist is one of the most effective one's out there. Other people even use ours because it's so good.
    • A safe haven from being deplatformed. We mind our business and are located in one of the best free speech countries in world.
    • Never, ever having to touch a terminal. We manage everything for you. It's us waking up at midnight, not you.

Here's what we have to offer:

Basic $X
    Here's what you get

Getting There $XX
    Here's what you get

Almost There $XXX
    Here's what you get

We're There $XXXX
    Here's what you get

AI still can't beat a copywriter.

Agree. I thought it was a nice change of pace for a round, but I actually enjoy my normal writing style better. Though I am biased.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy TimRoo
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jar said:
    💽 100GB Storage

1990s me wants a 100GB CD.

Thanked by 2jar skorous
  • Amazing Deal, with all these features the price is a steal.
    Now only if it has one tiny additional feature called re-seller it would make the snow start falling this summer.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @chx818 said:

Doesn't Microsoft 365 stopped using that themselves years ago (older Outlook) and not on current products?

Thanked by 1jar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Deal is amazing, I vouch for @jar's service, MXRoute rocks.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Can we expect something similar for resellers? 🤗

Thanked by 1jar

@Outdoor said:
    Can we expect something similar for resellers? 🤗

Unlikely. Reseller is really healthy and I just increased everyone's disk allocations without price increase.

Thanked by 1Zyra

The next 25 people who order this with promo code "SUMMER2023" get 10% off of it.

...I want to see X number of sales of it today but that's as far as I'm willing to go for it.

Thanked by 1marrco