Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Zeneva LLC] The Horror Stories Continue... - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Zeneva LLC] The Horror Stories Continue...

124»

Comments

• O and guys he cant refund anyone because he has no more of the investor money left he spent it all on hotels here in Vegas and flying his boyfriend in from Detroit for the weekend.it took him over 6 weeks to refund me $350 for hard drives he was going to purchase for my for my server. i asked him for constellation drives and later found out he ordered me desktop drives http://puu.sh/6r97O.png when i asked him about it he said desktop drives are just fine for servers thats what he runs in his servers and it should not matter and fought with me tooth and nail about refunding me that was the last time i went to the data center to help him install and setup the servers he leases "NOT OWNES"

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Some very interesting posts on WHT have followed after me creating this thread, seems everyone is coming out of the wood works to defame whom previously they'd thought was just a bad luck experience.

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited January 2014

I want to let you all know that im moving into a new data center here in vegas and will be offering Duel xeon cpu servers with 24GB ram i will put out a promo code for $20 off the price for whom ever wants to use a good reliable host. and that if ever a issue did arise and you wanted your money back you wold get it no questions asked. "well mabie 1 question like why or what was wrong so we could fix the issue for our next customer" so any Zeneva Customers out there when your server goes off soon and they will, look us up we will help you out. http://clancoms.com

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I tried redoing my post to fit here neatly, but the character limit is just too much of a hassle to deal with. I'll just leave this here: http://bit.ly/1f6BqWi .

tl;dr Timothy Lee (Zeneva, Bandwidth LLC, CoreXLayer) lied for multiple days about hardware issues in Seattle causing my NTT port to go down when in reality it was down because of billing issues between him and NTT.

If linking to the other forum is against the rules, I'll try posting the entire thing (verbatim) here soon.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@Nick_A said:
    I tried redoing my post to fit here neatly, but the character limit is just too much of a hassle to deal with. I'll just leave this here: http://bit.ly/1f6BqWi .

tl;dr Timothy Lee (Zeneva, Bandwidth LLC, CoreXLayer) lied for multiple days about hardware issues in Seattle causing my NTT port to go down when in reality it was down because of billing issues between him and NTT.

If linking to the other forum is against the rules, I'll try posting the entire thing (verbatim) here soon.

That is pretty messed up, hopefully he gets what is coming to him.

• another drama,but this one is worse than vd did

• @HardCloud there are many really good server / infrastructure providers here on LET. Just get your money back, ask around, and partner up with someone more capable.

• @Nick_A said:

I'll add that character limit to my list of things to fix.

That's perfectly fine :-)

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited February 2014

Avoid them!!

I ordered and could not even pay ... because of their merchant account problem.

i send snapshot from paypal and they did not even tried to fix problem on their side.

They lied i dont know how many times in the past regarding adding stock for certain configuration.

Total scam

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Yeah, apparently he's been doing this for a while. Look at how the older WHT crowd reacted:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1350053

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited February 2014

Nick_A said: Yeah, apparently he's been doing this for a while. Look at how the older WHT crowd reacted:

They are just cheap salesman lying and lying as there is no tomorrow.

• it would be nice if there was a organization that takes care of this kind of companies.. i dont get how they can be still around while scamming so many people.

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited February 2014

Trashing them in LET/WHT and filling chargebacks is the only way.

• Zeneva - what scam artists. I was looking at hosting with them, so glad I went with quickpacket instead.

My dedicated server was provisioned within a day and no problems to date (1 week in). @qps - a side note, i'd like to compliment you on your service levels and delivery times.

I'm so glad I picked you guys over Zeneva.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

jeromeza said: My dedicated server was provisioned within a day and no problems to date (1 week in). @qps - a side note, i'd like to compliment you on your service levels and delivery times.

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

• Update: Zeneva has lied to the BBB and insisted that I have my money back at this point, I have only "won" one of the disputes with Visa so far, the other one is being dragged through by Zeneva as we speak (delay upon delay upon delay.)

• @HardCloud said:
    Update: Zeneva has lied to the BBB and insisted that I have my money back at this point, I have only "won" one of the disputes with Visa so far, the other one is being dragged through by Zeneva as we speak (delay upon delay upon delay.)

Let's hope you win, these rotten apple's should be kicked out of the market and face punishment, you don't deserve this.

• HardCloud said: Update: Zeneva has lied to the BBB and insisted that I have my money back at this point, I have only "won" one of the disputes with Visa so far, the other one is being dragged through by Zeneva as we speak (delay upon delay upon delay.)

How much money were involved in the end