Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Zeneva LLC] The Horror Stories Continue... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Zeneva LLC] The Horror Stories Continue...

Comments

• @twojacks said:
    zeneva Why have you just not processed a full refund for the customer? They clearly have been led on this entire time.

100% this.

It's pretty terrible the way you've been giving false promises this whole time, and then come on here to try and cover it up and create excuses.

• Zeneva said: Account credits will be issued for the downtime as per our SLA. I have stressed numerous times and stated many times that I have no problem issuing a credit but, I do not resolve issues on a public forum as I have discussed with you already.

If you wish to resolve this issue you can contact me privately and we will work it out. Good luck at your next provider.

We have made no excuses. We have told the customer numerous times that we have no problem resolving the issue. If he wishes to contact us privately then we can discuss and work out an agreed amount for a credit (the difference) and take care of this after the Holiday Season. I have no problem resolving this issue as I have stated in every single post I have made.

Have a great Christmas.

• @Zeneva said:
    If he wishes to contact us privately then we can discuss and work out an agreed amount for a credit (the difference) and take care of this after the Holiday Season.

If you didn't (and don't seem to be able to) give @HardCloud the server he paid for, what makes you think credit is of any use at all?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Almost 2 months for thos products? Come on, I have found and bought, and deliver expensier and rarier products to the industry than that!

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    If you didn't (and don't seem to be able to) give HardCloud the server he paid for, what makes you think credit is of any use at all?

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited December 2013

@Zeneva I think you're a weird guy, while trying to hold onto a few $, I wonder how many orders you have already lost and you just became a damaged good.

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    If you didn't (and don't seem to be able to) give HardCloud the server he paid for, what makes you think credit is of any use at all?

The customer cancelled service and clearly doesn't want the server which is completely fine. We can sell it to another customer.

Please point out to me where I said it would be credited for future services? I stated multiples times a "credit". When you place money back on a customers credit card the bank calls that a "Credit". There is no need to make conclusions. The customer knows how to reach out to us and knows where to reach us and deal with this privately as he should have to begin with. Then we can discuss the resolution that I have stated in every post.

It's clearly not the customers interest to resolve this with us or if he would have reached out to us the numerous times we have stated it.

Once again, when this customer wants to contact us and deal with this issue privately we have no issue at all working on a resolution and clearing matters up.

I'm going to enjoy my Christmas with my family which I think every one of you should do as well.

Thank you.

• @Zeneva as clearly documented by @HardCloud he has tried to resolve this privately beforehand. All he wants is the server he ordered and was promised. If you were unable to provide it then you should of refunded his payment immediately and then apologised rather than continue to invoice him for a far inferior served at a disproportionate price.

This thread has made clear one thing for me and for everybody else; you don't like admitting liability, you have no idea how to run a business, you will now have no chance of gaining any new custom from LE*.

• ZenevaZeneva Member
    edited December 2013

You are entitled to your opinion. We have admitted many times that the server should have been delivered beforehand. We receive orders and inquires every day from people. I have gotten at least 20 people asking for these 2 servers already that have mentioned this thread and asked when they would become available. We take great care of our customers and have no problem taking care of it.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

• Zeneva said: You are entitled to your opinion. We have admitted many times that the server should have been delivered beforehand.

Blaming your vendor isn't exactly admitting...

• I also tried to get a server from them without any luck. They promised again and again and again to deliver stock but never delivered anything. I wasted over 10 days waiting ...

• If anyone has an order in with us and hasn't received the server, please contact us and we will handle it.

Any current cancellations will be processed in the next couple days since the Holiday Season is over.

• Zeneva said: Out of the past year that we have been in business this is only the second issue that has come up.

Second issue that has come up? Or... second issue that has been publicly posted AGAINST you, also on the same discussion board apparently? I have also had the same experiences with the OP here, with Timothy allegedly delivering a server that was not as per specifications, for a while, with a subpar Seagate hard drive (which apparently he stands hard strong by, which although I have no problems with, have complained a few times to him about its I/O performance). We had ordered an SSD Drive with the server, and despite Timothy claiming that he has connected the SSD to the server, it has NEVER once showed up even in the BIOS. It eventually became an endless waste of time as it could never have been figured out - seeking a refund for it would have been pointless as it would have been impossible to have proof if what was ordered was delivered even at all, granted while a Paypal chargeback would have worked.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • No kidding, I'm waiting a few days now to see what happens about credits and such, after the holiday season; if not, Visa Loss Prevention and Ethical Business department can handle it.

• -- Updates --

I have not received any credits or adjustments from Zeneva at this time.

Zeneva has failed to respond to Visa regarding their investigation into the charges.

Zeneva has yet to respond to the BBB regarding the open complaint / case. (and failed to respond to the only other complaint ever lodged against them, giving them an F rating.)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I hope you get your money back, I really hate the fact they have refused to be open and transparent through this whole thread, half answers, picking the parts they want to answer and assuming because they did half the job you asked them for they should get paid at all.

Best of luck, usually these people genuinely don't think they are doing anything wrong and it takes a fine and bad press to even make them think twice.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Wow, quite a story. Clearly the holidays is over, and they are not holding their part of the deal, refunding you after the holiday. $500 is quite a lot of money. Do I understand that the temp server was a $100 server, so they actually own you $400, or are I'm missing something here? Still, the best thing would have been a full refund.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@myhken said:
    Wow, quite a story. Clearly the holidays is over, and they are not holding their part of the deal, refunding you after the holiday. $500 is quite a lot of money. Do I understand that the temp server was a $100 server, so they actually own you $400, or are I'm missing something here? Still, the best thing would have been a full refund.

He only agreed to the temp server on the specific condition they provided the full server within a set deadline, which they still failed to deliver 3 months later so he should not be made to pay for the temp server either.

• Agree.

• I was furious when I felt cheated out of $4. @HardCloud You seem to be a very patient person who has handled this well. Im pulling for you and I hope you get back what you clearly deserve. Hope you continue to update this thread.

• Well along with scamming his customers, he also scams his carriers as he does not pay them. You would think if he scams his customers he would at least have money to pay a carrier :/

Next time on American Greed....

• @xxGreatGatsbyxx said:
    Well along with scamming his customers, he also scams his carriers as he does not pay them. You would think if he scams his customers he would at least have money to pay a carrier :/

Next time on American Greed....

Which carrier? Are you from that carrier? What's the full story?

• And they're recent too! :O

• I saw that when it was posted and glad I'm got the hell out of there when I did, I'm sure there are two sides to every story but this doesn't look good.

• @javaj said:
    I saw that when it was posted and glad I'm got the hell out of there when I did, I'm sure there are two sides to every story but this doesn't look good.

umm... interesting stories

• wojonswojons Member
    edited January 2014

@alexvolk said:
    HardCloud it's amazing why you've paid the second invoice when you haven't got what your ordered first.

That is what i was thinking. Normally by that point I would have been backonline looking for another vender having visa do a charge back.

@perennate said:
    wtf is "get slammed"

Seriously HardCloud just posted facts.

I dont think I read an all caps rage in HardCloud original posting. He provided lots of links to the issues dates and times. Even though personally I have learned to file charge backs on bad businesses and tell my friends not to use them. It is with in his legal right to contact district attronyies and police and a lawyer since he is missing more then 50$ (small clams court) in value of services.

@zeneva, when i use to work in the hosting world if we were not able to get a single server of equal perfonace we would provide a server more powerful or many servers that are equal to or more powerful when compind to the server that we promissed to offer them. If you offer the customer a temp server at 1/4th the power of the server they requested they should not have to pay for it. That should simply be the i am sorry gift dont leave me.

• @perennate said:
    wtf is "get slammed"

Seriously HardCloud just posted facts.

I dont think I read an all caps rage in HardCloud original posting. He provided lots of links to the issues dates and times. Even though personally I have learned to file charge backs on bad businesses and tell my friends not to use them. It is with in his legal right to contact district attronyies and police and a lawyer since he is missing more then 50$ (small clams court) in value of services.

@zeneva, when i use to work in the hosting world if we were not able to get a single server of equal perfonace we would provide a server more powerful or many servers that are equal to or more powerful when compind to the server that we promissed to offer them. If you offer the customer a temp server at 1/4th the power of the server they requested they should not have to pay for it. That should simply be the i am sorry gift dont leave me.

• Customers should not be held reliable when there is a vendor problem on YOUR end. If you can't hold onto your promised delivery date, suck it up and at the least be professional about it.

• Wow Timmy so it isn't just me that knows your very shady and fraudulent lol if i don't get my server rails back im also going to press charges for theft against you. do i need to post all copies of emails between your self and i and Sam the lawyer from switch showing all these statements im making are true an fact i will if need be.
    " GET ME MY PROPERTY BACK" Timmy Lee Petty JR your really going down the wrong path here.

Thanked by 1Mark_R