Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Zeneva LLC] The Horror Stories Continue... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Zeneva LLC] The Horror Stories Continue...

Comments

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited December 2013

@DomainBop said:
    observation #2 (for Damon): publicly threatening to sue your dedicated server provider on a public forum isn't the best way to go about things and usually doesn't achieve the desired results. I seem to remember a similar thread on WHT in October where you were going to sue "Chuck"...

I've tried to work it out for three months, and I've not threatened to sue; I've simply filed complaints with the related parties. I've got one open with Visa Loss Prevention about it, as this isn't a PayPal matter (he got his PayPal frozen back when I signed up...)

I had over-reacted with Chuck, but that's the only way I got the servers out of that guys' account. They (Colo) wouldn't speak to me before that, as I wasn't the direct customer. (Rightly so, but I had no other way to get the servers than to make that post.)

@Jack said:
    No sure why he does... I'd move to Versaweb if I was him.

There's a cancellation request and such, I am not continuing service (of course). However, I've yet to be credited or see any sort of money back from this ordeal. That and, it's just a major joke here. I don't want anyone else to have to deal with anything like this, from any provider.

If I ever did something this stupid as a provider, I would wholeheartedly welcome threads like this to put me in my place, but that might just be me.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@DomainBop said:
    observation #2 (for Damon): publicly threatening to sue your dedicated server provider on a public forum isn't the best way to go about things and usually doesn't achieve the desired results. I seem to remember a similar thread on WHT in October where you were going to sue "Chuck"...

I agree completely. Regardless of how right or wrong one may be, this is not the best way to resolve a dispute of any kind. This thread just fans the flames.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Zeneva said:
    I offered to refund the customer the difference between the machines.

I had no problem doing that. It was stated multiple times.

So I order a car, you deliver a bike and refund the difference and you think that is fine? it is not what he ordered, just give him a full refund.

Hell even if I ordered a trans-am and you delivered a Chrysler neon it would still be a big nono and that is what you did.

You also said in the logs the server had been re allocated so yeah you did essentially delete it.

You failed to deliver, leaving a customer out of pocked because you dont want to lose any money for your own mistakes is outrageous.

Thanked by 3DomainBop alexvolk GaNi
  • To clarify, the server (the E3, 16GB RAM) is still online. But, as we all know already by this thread, an E3-16GB is not an E5-64GB at all. (Just clarifying that he didn't terminate the "temp server")

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    "You also said in the logs the server had been re allocated so yeah you did essentially delete it."

I think the "reallocated server" is referring to the previous customer who opened a thread complaining about Zeneva on LET and had his account "immediately canceled".

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith

I see, well my other point stands.

• The customer agreed to accept the server and pay the cost difference. The refund difference will go back to the card for the server.

The customer accepted the server and agreed to take it and pay for both servers.

• @HardCloud smart people learn from their mistakes but it's really bad decision to give @Zeneva another chance which he already had for three months!

• @alexvolk said:
    HardCloud smart people learn from their mistakes but it's really bad decision to give Zeneva another chance which he already had for three months!

I'm not giving him "another chance" at all. The:

The customer accepted the server and agreed to take it and pay for both servers.

Was two months ago. If the server would be delivered within a deadline.

• nonubynonuby Member
    edited December 2013

This Tim has made himself look like a complete jerk, it gives zero confidence in a provider when they argue and present the "terminate at sole discretion" clause just because you're chasing them up to deliver what was originally promised rather than half-assed and further delayed compromises, bad day for tim = termination? Tim should of been more forthcoming in communicating the delays very early on and offered a full refund (not the difference) from that day 1, I really fail to understand how this is rocket science for so many hosts

Get out and move on, swallow the loss (or chargeback... awaits the flaming), find a professional provider and be more skeptical of referrals.

Thanked by 1ironhide

@Zeneva said:
    The customer agreed to accept the server and pay the cost difference. The refund difference will go back to the card for the server.

You are simply playing the fool here, again that is half the truth and you know it if you don't know it please remove yourself from a customer facing position immediately.

@HardCloud open a support ticket on WHT with all this information please, stop anyone else from getting ripped off.

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • If I were Tim, I would have just refunded you when the server passed the deadline date to be setup. Then allow you to purchase again when the correct parts are finally delivered.

• The customer was using the server that was delivered to him. He agreed to keep the server and continue paying for it. I think people are missing the point.

We are not a company that rips anyone off. We have hundreds of servers online with happy customers. You can't please everyone.

• Zeneva said: You can't please everyone.

It's a challenge to please the "low-end" customers here.

• I'm sorry but where's smoke there's fire they say and this isn't the first or the only complaint over your services that I've read, Zeneva. There's something clearly wrong with your business approach.

@Zeneva said:
    The customer was using the server that was delivered to him. He agreed to keep the server and continue paying for it. I think people are missing the point.

We are not a company that rips anyone off. We have hundreds of servers online with happy customers. You can't please everyone.

No you sir are missing the point.

You promised A, could not deliver so offered B on the condition that A became ready by C, when C came and A was not delivered the fact that B was offered in the mean time is of no concern to the customer at that point as it rendered B pointless to begin with.

It was your responsibility the whole way, refund him and I hope you get banned from here and WHT regardless.

• @Spirit, @mpkossen

I would love either of your input on this situation.

Zeneva has been unwilling to communicate his side in any way, as to defending his cause of issue. Nor has any correct service been delivered, or any credit to the payment provider been issued. "Account Credit" is an unnaceptable solution in this case, but this too has not been issued.

• AnthonySmith said: You promised A, could not deliver so offered B on the condition that A became ready by C, when C came and A was not delivered the fact that B was offered in the mean time is of no concern to the customer at that point as it rendered B pointless to begin with.

It was your responsibility the whole way, refund him and I hope you get banned from here and WHT regardless.

@Zeneva: even though I agree with Anthony here, I am not going to ban you. We're not WHT, we're a relatively low-moderated forum and well, the rest has been posted :P

I do also feel you could have handled this a lot better and the excuses you put up here are weak at best.

• HardCloud said: Zeneva has been unwilling to communicate his side in any way, as to defending his cause of issue. Nor has any correct service been delivered, or any credit to the payment provider been issued. "Account Credit" is an unnaceptable solution in this case, but this too has not been issued.

Ah, I thought the server had been delivered.

Well, ask him to give you the server (give a deadline) or a full refund. You can always do a chargeback if he refuses. You ordered and you paid but you didn't get your order delivered. Starts to sound like a scam.

• @mpkossen Something you are failing to understand is the customer agreed to take the server and stated he would like to keep the server even after his correct server was deployed. We had stated to him that we would adjust his invoice to reflect the server he's using for future invoices and credit his account for the actual server he purchased.

We have been more then willing to work with this customer. This customer also has failed to communicate with us recently since posting this anymore. We have no issue with working things out with the customer as we have tired to. We have hundreds of servers online with hundreds of happy customers. We are far from a "scam". We take great pride in taking care of our customers and making sure that they're satisfied. Out of the past year that we have been in business this is only the second issue that has come up.

We offered a server to him to use since he had already paid and had a need for an immediate server and it was online already. We have already offered a solution and stated that we would issue a credit that will be done after the Holiday Season and applied to the account.

I do agree that this server should have been delivered and I expressed this to Damon and apologized for the delays on our vendors part and made it clear to him we would credit his account after his machine came online to correct any issues. He agreed and stated it was completely fine.

Everyone have a Good Christmas with your family.

• ZenevaZeneva Member
    edited December 2013

@HardCloud said:
    Spirit, mpkossen

I would love either of your input on this situation.

Zeneva has been unwilling to communicate his side in any way, as to defending his cause of issue. Nor has any correct service been delivered, or any credit to the payment provider been issued. "Account Credit" is an unnaceptable solution in this case, but this too has not been issued.

Unwilling to communicate? We have no problem communicating with you. You have full access to our help desk, my Skype, and my direct office line. We have already stated what we were going to be doing. You have submitted a cancellation request and your cancellation will be processed as you wish. Account credits will be issued for the downtime as per our SLA. I have stressed numerous times and stated many times that I have no problem issuing a credit but, I do not resolve issues on a public forum as I have discussed with you already.

If you wish to resolve this issue you can contact me privately and we will work it out. Good luck at your next provider.

Thank you

• Zeneva said: We are not a company that rips anyone off. We have hundreds of servers online with happy customers. You can't please everyone.

No, but you can scam some of them... Hardcloud has wright 100% in this case: If anyone order something and get delivered a different product without correcting the order for three whole months, this is a scam. And, if I got that correct, you have not still refund the difference (you say) in your OP credit card... Threatening him with "technology lawyers" when you was completely wrong, just because he went public, makes you look more immoral...

• @jvnadr said:
    No, but you can scam some of them... Hardcloud has wright 100% in this case: If anyone order something and get delivered a different product without correcting the order for three whole months, this is a scam. And, if I got that correct, you have not still refund the difference (you say) in your OP credit card... Threatening him with "technology lawyers" when you was completely wrong, just because he went public, makes you look more immoral...

Again, you are not aware of the entire situation. The customer knew we were going to deliver the correct product. If not, he wouldn't have recently paid an invoice. You are not aware of the complete situation and the customer knows exactly how to get ahold of us to resolve the issue. We have offered to work it out.

I didn't "threaten" him with technology lawyers. I simply mentioned that we have one of the best attorneys and if he chooses to take it to court that we have one of the best lawyers in this field.

The point of the matter is that we are more then willing to work this issue out and resolve it.

I hope everyone has a good Christmas. There's nothing further to be said in this thread.

Thanks.

• irmirm Member
    edited December 2013

@Zeneva Yeah of course man, I mean it's pretty obvious you were going to deliver the correct product... eventually... by next week or maybe month yeah?

All jokes aside, you're way in the wrong here and the fact that you keep trying to make excuses and pass the blame onto your vendor(s), HardCloud and anyone else except yourself instead of taking the high road and saying "Yeah this is completely unacceptable. We couldn't get the hardware the customer wanted and can't provide him with the specs we agreed upon. We're going to offer him a refund, give him ample amount of time to find a new provider and time to transfer any data he may have with us." followed by a truly sincere apology is just fucking sad on your behalf.

If you want to save face and salvage any sort of reputation you might of had in this community and others, you should probably just stop trying to defend yourself with BS arguments and actually take steps towards fixing the problem because every post you make from here on out that isin't about actually fixing this issue is just you digging yourself deeper into an already deep hole.

• @Zeneva said:

I had agreed to take the lesser server WITH 32 GB OF RAM and pay for it AS WELL AS MY ORDERED SERVER, GIVEN A PROMISED DELIVERY DATE. Note as well that the second invoice was only paid because you GAVE ME A PROMISED DELIVERY DATE, AND THEN CONFIRMED THE SAME DELIVERY DATE. This is called SCAMMING PEOPLE, an outright lie about a delivery date, TWO MONTHS past the original order.

[/end rant]

The current situation with your datacenter was the same situation December 01st, it's not as if you didn't know about this situation leading up to the false statements that gave me any reason to pay you. The FTC/BBB and your local GA/IC3/SvC are loving your responses so far, as I've linked them to this thread for any further discussion. Visa also has this link, and I hope they get just as much information out of it as I have.

As per me not contacting you, how about I post all the response times on my tickets through your panel? Enjoy the read everyone!

1. First ticket created, 8 days after order; 5 days after payment: NO REPLY, ticket closed: https://db.tt/iDKsycT2

2. Second ticket, showing the agreement to keep the first server; given an exact delivery date, and that it would have 32GB of RAM, not 16. https://db.tt/wI803YDH Your response 4 hours later (within reasonable time.) [also unable to take a joke.] Further replies (by me, next day): https://db.tt/JZnKlXYa Then your response: https://db.tt/ak7vUWfb

3. A ticket about the RAID card not having a BBU, mis-understanding on my part.

4. https://db.tt/riQOprGx ... Drives failed too, that was great; still on the wrong server, still with 16GB of RAM, way past all delivery dates...

5. And so I'm not hiding anything.... Here's the entire ticket regarding me even paying the second invoice, with YET ANOTHER PROMISED DELIVERY DATE https://db.tt/MKtWuJBD futher replies: https://db.tt/0AEO7BAj further replies: https://db.tt/5Ag3PTdE further replies: https://db.tt/C1KFogJY further replies: https://db.tt/z0z6yIN8 further replies: https://db.tt/1J8jkQCH

Hopefully I haven't missed any facts.

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • Why do you have Zeneva LLC in your signature?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @serverian said:
    Why do you have Zeneva LLC in your signature?

Had that in the one ticket, as a joke (as he'd made a fuss about signatures earlier on Skype.) Back when it was all fun and games, good relationship... etc........

• Zeneva said: We have offered to work it out.

Did you refund him the difference for the lesser server he got?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited December 2013

@mpkossen said:
    Did you refund him the difference for the lesser server he got?

Nope, he never did this either.

• @zeneva Why have you just not processed a full refund for the customer? They clearly have been led on this entire time.