Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEO - nightmare of a webmaster life - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEO - nightmare of a webmaster life

13»

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@kasodk said:

@bdspice said:
    Hi.
    I am working as a webmaster for over 10 years. But which really scare me around site content, ui/ux, server configuration and all other things is SEO. I dont know why i failed on this sector even studying it more then anything else. As a example, i am working on a movie series site for last 3 years. Site design is perfect, user experience is good, content is too good, onpage seo is good also. By using fiverr make site DA is 50+ DR is 50+ also.Have around 60k backlinks. But i am getting around 1k-2k unique visitor daily only. It’s not getting more then this. I am really frustrated about this. Where i can get proper SEO guide and what should i do buy for my site from seo freelancing service?

I think you can find one or two more rules in Google Search's spam policy you haven't broken yet.
    https://developers.google.com/search/docs/essentials/spam-policies

If you break them all, it gives good long-lasting results. So keep up the good work. :D

I’m doubtful

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@bdspice said:
    Still you are arguing means you need some manner and brain.

Are you serious?
    You come here asking for advice, several people try to point out what you are doing wrong, you throw a tantrum and refuse to listen to anyone. And then you ask other people to show some manners?
    You are like a child eating dirt despite everyone tells it not to, and then you are crying because it does not taste good.

Here is a tip: you came here asking for help, so clearly the way you do things does not work. Maybe you should consider changing the way you do things?

• MumblyMumbly Member

In the meantime his website still serve malware.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • NanjaNanja Member
    edited May 2023

@bdspice
    On 2021-09-15 you swapped A records from that company to cloudflares servers. This was done on same day, so I am assuming it is the same host.

They are DMCA complaint, if someone wanted to look it up and report you. It won't take long for your website to be up.

Just saying, not a threat or anything. I would've went with a host that doesn't follow DMCA to do that type of stuff.

• bdspicebdspice Member

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

Are you serious?
    You come here asking for advice, several people try to point out what you are doing wrong, you throw a tantrum and refuse to listen to anyone. And then you ask other people to show some manners?
    You are like a child eating dirt despite everyone tells it not to, and then you are crying because it does not taste good.

Here is a tip: you came here asking for help, so clearly the way you do things does not work. Maybe you should consider changing the way you do things?

i am asking about SEO, not about pirate website which was in my signature. But everyone start talking about that 1 pirate site and saying warez download site is so old fashioned, ads sucks bla bla bla. I am here to ask "Where i can get proper SEO guide and what should i do buy for my site from seo freelancing service?" but then what? Nobody answered me about proper SEO guide instead starting blaming about that one pirate site. Think again who is acting like child actually.

• bdspicebdspice Member

@Nanja said:
    @bdspice
    On 2021-09-15 you swapped A records from that company to cloudflares servers. This was done on same day, so I am assuming it is the same host.

They are DMCA complaint, if someone wanted to look it up and report you. It won't take long for your website to be up.

Just saying, not a threat or anything. I would've went with a host that doesn't follow DMCA to do that type of stuff.

I dont know what company you are talking or threating. But i am using DMCA ignored hosting for such work. Maybe you are mistaken or tring to know my host.

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited May 2023

@bdspice said:

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

Are you serious?

i am asking about SEO, not about pirate website which was in my signature. But everyone start talking about that 1 pirate site and saying warez download site is so old fashioned, ads sucks bla bla bla. I am here to ask "Where i can get proper SEO guide and what should i do buy for my site from seo freelancing service?" but then what? Nobody answered me about proper SEO guide instead starting blaming about that one pirate site. Think again who is acting like child actually.

@bdspice said:

@Nanja said:
    @bdspice

I dont know what company you are talking or threating. But i am using DMCA ignored hosting for such work. Maybe you are mistaken or tring to know my host.

I tried to help you 7th post down from your first one, I even asked if it was the correct website.

I tried to help you 3 post below that, but never once did you give us any indication what site you were talking about.

I even wasted time going through your website history/rankings/backlinks to try to see the problem was. Then you tell us that it was the wrong site several days later.

Did you ever once tell us that we are talking about the wrong site? This was until now, I have done nothing but try to help you. This was very childish Let us keep wasting time on the wrong website, just so you can get a thrill.

Also, I even said it wasn't a threat, I even withheld the name of the company you are using for that warez site, it was me trying to help you still. I don't understand this mentality you have going on. Just because it's in the EU doesn't mean it's DMCA ignored, you can see that in the providers terms.

I made some mistakes with SEO in the past. That's why I wanted to help you, but how can we help if you don't give us the facts and just let us go on assuming the wrong site was the correct one.

I can recommend you where to go and what to do, but how can that be done? I don't know the issue without knowing the problem. There's 100's of companies you could hire to help you.

Go talk to them, maybe you are more truthful with them.

I really hate pathological liars, they are really hard to help. I know they can't help it, because that's how their brains developed but still.. try to help them and all they do is lie, making it difficult to help.

Thanked by 1Void
  • rcy026rcy026 Member

@bdspice said:

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

Are you serious?

Then you should have simply explained that from the beginning.
    You come here asking for advice about a movie site you are running and your signature contains a link to a movie site, you could see why people would make the assumption that that was the site you were talking about, right?

• @ScreenReader said:
    does SEO even matter anymore?
    google already removed paged search; your website in n pages isn't relevant anymore. I even found this forum using Bing chat's 'AI'. 
    if your audience is people with brains, improve your content. if your target is brainless consoomer, pay up for ads lol

If SEO is death then content is moot. Words alone don't do the trick. The right words do.

Every years SEO death is announced, and yet, its still to come.

• You can use the EAT rule for creating high authority backlinks.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

N.ever E.at S.oggy W.affles

• VoidVoid Member

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

Are you serious?

Then you should have simply explained that from the beginning.
    You come here asking for advice about a movie site you are running and your signature contains a link to a movie site, you could see why people would make the assumption that that was the site you were talking about, right?

Tbh he forgot LET is white hat and wasn’t expecting LowEndDetectives. Same post would’ve gotten him what he was expecting if it was in forums like BHW

• bdspicebdspice Member

@Nanja said:

@bdspice said:

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

Are you serious?

@bdspice said:

@Nanja said:
    @bdspice

I tried to help you 7th post down from your first one, I even asked if it was the correct website.

I tried to help you 3 post below that, but never once did you give us any indication what site you were talking about.

I even wasted time going through your website history/rankings/backlinks to try to see the problem was. Then you tell us that it was the wrong site several days later.

Did you ever once tell us that we are talking about the wrong site? This was until now, I have done nothing but try to help you. This was very childish Let us keep wasting time on the wrong website, just so you can get a thrill.

Also, I even said it wasn't a threat, I even withheld the name of the company you are using for that warez site, it was me trying to help you still. I don't understand this mentality you have going on. Just because it's in the EU doesn't mean it's DMCA ignored, you can see that in the providers terms.

I made some mistakes with SEO in the past. That's why I wanted to help you, but how can we help if you don't give us the facts and just let us go on assuming the wrong site was the correct one.

I can recommend you where to go and what to do, but how can that be done? I don't know the issue without knowing the problem. There's 100's of companies you could hire to help you.

I really hate pathological liars, they are really hard to help. I know they can't help it, because that's how their brains developed but still.. try to help them and all they do is lie, making it difficult to help.

"Did you ever once tell us that we are talking about the wrong site?"
    Yes i did. You calling me liar, which you dont have right. Read my post again. I asked for proper SEO guidelines and said about a website in a example why seo is nightmare to me as a webmaster. It doesn’t mean i am asking help for that one site. You people digging that site history from my signature and blame me i am acting like child. This is how you trying to helping by make me sick by blaming and and blaming. Good. Very good. Then i dont need such help anymore.

admins, please close this post

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited May 2023

@bdspice said:

@Nanja said:

@bdspice said:

@rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

Are you serious?

@bdspice said:

@Nanja said:
    @bdspice

"Did you ever once tell us that we are talking about the wrong site?"
    Yes i did. You calling me liar, which you dont have right. Read my post again. I asked for proper SEO guidelines and said about a website in a example why seo is nightmare to me as a webmaster. It doesn’t mean i am asking help for that one site. You people digging that site history from my signature and blame me i am acting like child. This is how you trying to helping by make me sick by blaming and and blaming. Good. Very good. Then i dont need such help anymore.

admins, please close this post

**If you are really concerned with SEO in 2023, it cost $75-$200 an hour to hire professional help. I personally wouldn't waste a dime on SEO. **

Good luck!

• MumblyMumbly Member

@bdspice said: admins, please close this post

Does your website still server malware or you fixed that?

• bdspicebdspice Member

@Mumbly said:

@bdspice said: admins, please close this post

Does your website still server malware or you fixed that?

My website never serve malware. I use adsterra ads they may have malware sometimes.

• emghemgh Member

@bdspice said: My website never serve malware. I use adsterra ads they may have malware sometimes.

lmao

i've never murdered anyone but sometimes i hold a gun towards someone and ask a friend to pull the trigger

• ailiceailice Member

AFAIK google always deindex movies sites fastest than anything. So SEO Improving is not relevant if you need visitor.
    What you need is blast forum / social media to let anyone know your website is exist rather doing some weird magic "SEO".

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • You spent a week on this thread, some advice given (good and bad). My advice is, if you have time and no money, do it yourself(like, research, youtube etc). if you have money and no time, pay some guy on fiverr to help you out.

Fiverr has been my answer as of late, due to business growing pains. Cant spend the time to do artwork for my site, cant spend the time maintaining it on a vps (moved to reseller hosting)

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@greenhat said:
    You spent a week on this thread, some advice given (good and bad). My advice is, if you have time and no money, do it yourself(like, research, youtube etc). if you have money and no time, pay some guy on fiverr to help you out.

Fiverr has been my answer as of late, due to business growing pains. Cant spend the time to do artwork for my site, cant spend the time maintaining it on a vps (moved to reseller hosting)

Tbh you'll get low quality work from Fiverr usually (not always, there are hidden dimes there, especially from third world countries, i.e. PH graphic designer with lots of skill for cheap) but you'll probably want to go to a more higher quality freelancer site, like Upwork.

Thanked by 2bdspice emgh
  • VebejadenVebejaden Member
    edited August 2023

[REDACTED]

• RUSSRUSS Member

too many ads, why they come to your site?

• I just set meta, schema tag, ldjson
    after that, publish and forget it
    I create bot to auto post to my sites
    after a few months, suddenly get a lot of visitors

• @bdspice said:
    Hi.
    I am working as a webmaster for over 10 years. But which really scare me around site content, ui/ux, server configuration and all other things is SEO. I dont know why i failed on this sector even studying it more then anything else. As a example, i am working on a movie series site for last 3 years. Site design is perfect, user experience is good, content is too good, onpage seo is good also. By using fiverr make site DA is 50+ DR is 50+ also.Have around 60k backlinks. But i am getting around 1k-2k unique visitor daily only. It’s not getting more then this. I am really frustrated about this. Where i can get proper SEO guide and what should i do buy for my site from seo freelancing service?

Quality>> quantity

• The phrase "SEO - the nightmare of a webmaster's life" refers to the difficulties and complications associated with Search Engine Optimisation for websites.

SEO refers to a collection of methods and techniques aimed at increasing a website's exposure & rating on search engines such as Google.

It is regarded as a "nightmare" for webmasters since it can be extremely sophisticated and ever-changing, bringing problems such as:

1. Algorithm Changes:
    2. Intense Competition:
    3. Technical Complexity:
    4. Content Quality:
    5. Keyword Research:
    6. Backlinks:
    7. Analytics and Tracking:
    8. Negative SEO:
    9. Balancing User Experience and SEO:
    10. Constant Learning:

While SEO might be difficult, it's vital to remember that with the correct information, techniques, and persistent work, you can traverse the complexity and produce favourable outcomes in terms of website visibility and organic traffic.

This gives you proper detail https://developers.google.com/search/docs/essentials/spam-policies

• VoidVoid Member

@ShivaNaidu said:
    The phrase "SEO - the nightmare of a webmaster's life" refers to the difficulties and complications associated with Search Engine Optimisation for websites.

SEO refers to a collection of methods and techniques aimed at increasing a website's exposure & rating on search engines such as Google.

It is regarded as a "nightmare" for webmasters since it can be extremely sophisticated and ever-changing, bringing problems such as:

1. Algorithm Changes:
    2. Intense Competition:
    3. Technical Complexity:
    4. Content Quality:
    5. Keyword Research:
    6. Backlinks:
    7. Analytics and Tracking:
    8. Negative SEO:
    9. Balancing User Experience and SEO:
    10. Constant Learning:

While SEO might be difficult, it's vital to remember that with the correct information, techniques, and persistent work, you can traverse the complexity and produce favourable outcomes in terms of website visibility and organic traffic.

This gives you proper detail https://developers.google.com/search/docs/essentials/spam-policies

Ok ChatGPT.

Thanked by 2varwww bdspice