Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEO - nightmare of a webmaster life - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEO - nightmare of a webmaster life

Comments

• bdspicebdspice Member

@saosangmo said:
    I think your site has been hacked.

Why do you think that? I see it’s working well

• sassliksasslik Member
    edited May 2023

I am 99.99% sure that you are running cracked/nulled software.

The given code contains malware, I recommend removing the link in the header and checking the code properly.

Delete last js tag before last /head and you have the same link in the footer.

• vovlervovler Member

@Nanja said:

@bdspice said:

@Nanja said:
    I am trying to show how I don't understand why his page source has that link set to autorun on his website aswell.
    Anytime I try to put it on here, no matter how I word it. Cloudflare blocks me for putting malware on LET. lmao

Basically in his body if you view source of his main page on his website, it doesn't link to the malware website itself, but to a javascript file that auto runs on that malwared site.

Who knows, it might not even be malware, sorry if I am wrong.. It's just don't understand why link to a .js on that site that is flagged though.

@bdspice are you even aware this happens? Did you put that there or did someone do it without you realizing?

No. I am not aware or know what. Js file you are talking. Can you please provide me which one should remove?

First line

I ran it in a sandbox, 100/100 malware threat score.

Here is scan

Also,
    This is probably what flagged it

I don't know why it would do that, but there it is.

Thats popads

• emghemgh Member

@SirFoxy said:
    More backlinks doesn’t always mean more. In fact, it can hurt you.

Dude even used Fiverr

Give me a break ..

• bdspicebdspice Member

@saosangmo said:

Why do you think that? I see it’s working well> @sasslik said:

I am 99.99% sure that you are running cracked/nulled software.

The given code contains malware, I recommend removing the link in the header and checking the code properly.

Delete last js tag before last /head and you have the same link in the footer.

you are talking about 616c2112069767e915f64e44e1de40cb.js file which is adsterra code.

• emghemgh Member

Actually suprising that mods let you have your pirate site in your footer

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@bdspice said:

@saosangmo said:

It is not working well, it's a cesspool of ads, redirects and shady js.

• therawtheraw Member
    edited May 2023

10 years of webmastering yet doesn't know that web pages who abuse dmca/copyright materials can be deindexed from google and any other search engines and their traffic from SEO is non existent. would say 3 years waste of time but i don't want to hurt your feelings so keep up the good work.

such website with 1-2k visitors profit from ads will not go more then 10$-30$ a month why bother with ads so soon? it contributes on killing traffic more then making money, 6 ads blocked from adblock still got an ads when i clicked.
    and that site runs slow are you crypto mining in browser or smth?
    every page i clicked there was a damn carousel you seem to love these

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@emgh said:
    Actually suprising that mods let you have your pirate site in your footer

I doubt he realizes it's nofollow.

Thanked by 2emgh fart
  • emghemgh Member
    edited May 2023

@theraw said:

His signature:

Never Build Character with Money & Never Ruin Character for Money

Hard to imagine that this someone, just one line below, advertises his site where he rips movies to profit on by bombarding the site with his own ads🥸

Thanked by 3fart Plioser raindog308
  • therawtheraw Member

@emgh said:

@theraw said:

His signature:

Never Build Character with Money & Never Ruin Character for Money

Hard to imagine that this someone, just one line below, advertises his site where he rips movies to profit on by bombarding the site with his own ads🥸

lol 😂

Thanked by 1emgh
  • desperanddesperand Member
    edited May 2023

@bdspice said:
    Hi.
    I am working as a webmaster for over 10 years. But which really scare me around site content, ui/ux, server configuration and all other things is SEO. I dont know why i failed on this sector even studying it more then anything else. As a example, i am working on a movie series site for last 3 years. Site design is perfect, user experience is good, content is too good, onpage seo is good also. By using fiverr make site DA is 50+ DR is 50+ also.Have around 60k backlinks. But i am getting around 1k-2k unique visitor daily only. It’s not getting more then this. I am really frustrated about this. Where i can get proper SEO guide and what should i do buy for my site from seo freelancing service?

I've seen somewhere clickmap and research, that tells that maximum pages that visit a 5% of users of search engine - is 2 pages only. 2 Pages only. I.e. 20-30 results (depends on settings of user for google search).

First link - getting around 90% clicks
    Second around 30%
    Third 15%

and after third ~3-2-1 etc.

The guy with message above is absolutely right about seo. It is NOT relevant at all.
    Why? Google filter whatever he wants, when he wants, etc. Very high competition with a lot of budgets invested with tons of fakes, fake votes, fake reviews, purchased partnership with "mass media" junk that flood visitors shitty brains with "partners" guides.

Just take a look for VPN market. All pages from google on first page = belongs to VPN companies but exposed as "something indepenteded, just review website".

Such things rules the internet. And this is sucks.

I do game development. I did a lot of research over this shit.
    And do you want what is really makes me angry?
    When created game top site, and put my game on first place - i start to get a lot of visitors.

I.e. i did not invest any penny for ads for rating website, and people googled for and my top arrive in list, not because it is good, nope. Just because market of top websites - small, and competition low, and people really searching for that.

Another option - not related anyhow to design, to how fast your website loading, and things like that that everyone jerking off on.

The mouth2mouth things, email spam, works. And this is sucks.
    I mean, please do not try to act people like: "no no, emails does not work".

Works! and people who own company aleady know and use it as much as they can. Because price per customer costs cents. While just 1 visitor from facebook or google can costs 8-20$ which is too high, because need somehow convert that registered user to a user who will pay money for services/products.

So - fuck SEO.
    List your website on forums/communities about your topic
    List your website in tops
    Write fake reviews about how comprassion of different services similar to yours on popular blogging pages like medium. Make your service at top. That it.

Do fake votings, fake reviews.
    Do not spend money on seo, website design, functional etc.
    Nobody really cares about that. Make just bare minimum thing, and change focus on getting people directly. Scream in internet on different areas / platforms. And you will see customers.

In other words: be parasite on someone else traffic. Abuse it, use it, fuck it, and eat customers.
    Thats how things works, and this is really sucks.

Thanked by 2Plioser bdspice
  • @ralf said:

@bdspice said:
    Site design is perfect, user experience is good, content is too good, onpage seo is good also.

If it's the site in your signature, I'd say it looks like quite a clean design, but scrolling through a couple of pages, I didn't see a single film I'd be interested in, so I wouldn't go back to it again. Maybe it'd get a better reception with Indian visitors as it seemed to have a lot of what I assume was Bollywood.

More annoyingly, I had THREE popups of varying aggressiveness demanding I install flash before I could do anything. Aside from the fact that flash was removed from most browsers around 5 years ago, so this makes it look like your site hasn't really been maintained in all that time, I could still browse the rest of the site without flash, so I'm guessing flash was only needed to force adverts on me to make the experience even worse. The first time, was opening a new link that tried to automatically install flash, that I cancelled. Immediately, I got a popup saying I needed flash. Third time was a few seconds later - a large full-screen banner in the page saying I had to have flash. At that point, I'd totally lost interest in looking at your site.

None of this has anything to do with SEO, but how quickly you'll push away any visitor who does happen to find you.

If I got flash popups in 2023, I'd assume it was malware attempts and GTFO, never to return again.

• @rcy026 said:

@bdspice said:

@saosangmo said:

It is not working well, it's a cesspool of ads, redirects and shady js.

Feature, not a bug (?).

Thanked by 1emgh
  • asthenasthen Member

I read so seriously just to find out the OP has website built with wordpress on nulled dooplay which may contain malicious code that the OP don't even know because randomly grabbed nulled themes which lies around the internet and claim to have the best ui/ux with great content, oh man, this was like my little project 10 years ago.

• emghemgh Member

@asthen said:
    I read so seriously just to find out the OP has website built with wordpress on nulled dooplay which may contain malicious code that the OP don't even know because randomly grabbed nulled themes which lies around the internet and claim to have the best ui/ux with great content, oh man, this was like my little project 10 years ago.

And he’s been doing this for 10 years?

Something dosen’t add upp lol

• emghemgh Member

Affiliate & SEO has been my only successful online venture

Bought my apartment thanks to it

And I will say, this ain’t it cheif

Thanked by 1theraw
  • ralfralf Member

I wonder if posting his URL here (albeit in his signature) actually improves his SEO.

• bdspicebdspice Member

@asthen said:

did i ever say which website i am talking about? Everyone talking about one of my site which was attached on signature but i never say i am talking about that one.

• bdspicebdspice Member

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

What make you think i am doing this for 10 years? Are you my mom for last 10 years?

• MumblyMumbly Member

@emgh said: Something dosen’t add upp lol

Of course not. Instead of "malware ... what?" he act like he knew it from the beginning or he simply doesn't care.
    Several people reported issue and he decided to ignore it and play dumb.

Thanked by 2emgh fart
  • emghemgh Member

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

What make you think i am doing this for 10 years? Are you my mom for last 10 years?

Because of the first fucking sentence in your thread, smart guy

@bdspice said: I am working as a webmaster for over 10 years.

• emghemgh Member

@ralf said:
    I wonder if posting his URL here (albeit in his signature) actually improves his SEO.

It does not.

We did tests when I worked at an agency, how much do GREAT backlinks matter if they're not relevant?

Answer was nearly nothing.

Also, they're nofollow, so they wouldn't have mattered anyway.

• bdspicebdspice Member

@emgh said:

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

Being a webmaster for 10years doesn't mean i was working on that site. you need to understand first before trying to act like a smart guy.

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2023

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

Being a webmaster for 10years doesn't mean i was working on that site. you need to understand first before trying to act like a smart guy.

How about you read what I write instead of proving me right in reply after reply?

I didn't ever state that you've been working on this site specifically for 10 years, I wrote: "he’s been doing this for 10 years"

If this is the level that you're capable of reasoning on, no wonder why you "failed on this sector even studying it more then anything else"

• emghemgh Member

By the way, @bdspice, did mods remove the website from your signature or did you not want any more "feedback"?

• @bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

So are you 10 years old or you don't know how mothers work?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • bdspicebdspice Member

@emgh said:

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

How about you read what I write instead of proving me right in reply after reply?

I didn't ever state that you've been working on this site specifically for 10 years, I wrote: "he’s been doing this for 10 years"

If this is the level that you're capable of reasoning on, no wonder why you "failed on this sector even studying it more then anything elss

You replied "he’s been doing this for 10 years" to Warez and nulled site comment. You better check what you said before arguing. Still you are arguing means you need some manner and brain.

• emghemgh Member

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@bdspice said:

@emgh said:

@asthen said:

If this is the level that you're capable of reasoning on, no wonder why you "failed on this sector even studying it more then anything elss

You replied "he’s been doing this for 10 years" to Warez and nulled site comment. You better check what you said before arguing. Still you are arguing means you need some manner and brain.

Yes I did

The comment was about your knowledge as a webmaster, to be able to identify that you’re spreading warez

Does that knowledge somehow reset when you register a new domain? Because if not, you claiming that I said that you’ve spent 10 years on that domain and that domain only is not only false but also so extremely far from logical that I can’t really argue with you

I just never wrote it, simple as that

Even more so, considering your enourmous experience in SEO, combined with your stellar intellect, I just find it weird how your website isn’t performing nearly as well as you are smart and intelligent and sexy and strong and also ”study this field so hard” - why is that? Why isn’t the algoritm noticing your talent? Is the AI as clueless as we are here, criticizing you?

The fact that your website isn’t ranking is proof enough, the algoritm sucks dude

Thanked by 1Void
  • kasodkkasodk Barred

@bdspice said:
    Hi.
    I am working as a webmaster for over 10 years. But which really scare me around site content, ui/ux, server configuration and all other things is SEO. I dont know why i failed on this sector even studying it more then anything else. As a example, i am working on a movie series site for last 3 years. Site design is perfect, user experience is good, content is too good, onpage seo is good also. By using fiverr make site DA is 50+ DR is 50+ also.Have around 60k backlinks. But i am getting around 1k-2k unique visitor daily only. It’s not getting more then this. I am really frustrated about this. Where i can get proper SEO guide and what should i do buy for my site from seo freelancing service?

I think you can find one or two more rules in Google Search's spam policy you haven't broken yet.
    https://developers.google.com/search/docs/essentials/spam-policies

If you break them all, it gives good long-lasting results. So keep up the good work. :D

Thanked by 2emgh Mumbly