Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• @jmaxwell said:

@mmo25821 said:
    2 days to get the magic

Well I bought the “previous” magic and it’s been dead for a while.

Lol how long is a while?

Thanked by 1Calin
  • VoidVoid Member

@bgerard said:

@jmaxwell said:

@mmo25821 said:
    2 days to get the magic

Lol how long is a while?

Noticed it few days ago. It might’ve been down for more than that.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • I'm sure it'll be resolved soon. Comrade Calin normally provides great support

Thanked by 1Calin
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

Hello, today is the big day, after wake up I start delivering VPS.After delivery all the VPS i'm start add additional of 512 MB for those who have left the number of invoices in comments I'll leave "Thank you" to every comment that left the number of invoices to take into account the progress of VPS additional ram, wish me good luck because are 300+ orders :)

• @Calin said:
    Hello, today is the big day, after wake up I start delivering VPS.After delivery all the VPS i'm start add additional of 512 MB for those who have left the number of invoices in comments I'll leave "Thank you" to every comment that left the number of invoices to take into account the progress of VPS additional ram, wish me good luck because are 300+ orders :)

Good luck!

To you and everyone else ;)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @Calin said:

good luck with your magic <3

• On the first day of the event, I made a payment to buy it, but I paid three times without activating the service. In the end, I refunded two times. But the service was not activated for me and was refunded to the balance. Why don't you activate the service for me?

• mayiyunmayiyun Member
    edited April 2023

• @mayiyun said:
    On the first day of the event, I made a payment to buy it, but I paid three times without activating the service. In the end, I refunded two times. But the service was not activated for me and was refunded to the balance. Why don't you activate the service for me?

@mayiyun said:

@Calin said: VPS Delivery process: VPS WILL START DELIVERING FROM 30/4/2023

• @mayiyun said:
    On the first day of the event, I made a payment to buy it, but I paid three times without activating the service. In the end, I refunded two times. But the service was not activated for me and was refunded to the balance. Why don't you activate the service for me?

the invoice activate manually and today the day of delivery

• mmo25821mmo25821 Member
    edited April 2023

@jmaxwell said:

@mmo25821 said:
    2 days to get the magic

me too but i believe @Calin can be good and strong company in future just give him a time
    here we are on let help each others

• @Calin said:

Congratulations!!

• VoidVoid Member
    edited April 2023

@mmo25821 said:

@jmaxwell said:

@mmo25821 said:
    2 days to get the magic

me too but i believe @Calin can be good and strong company in future just give him a time

Is yours dead too? Just wanna know if it’s just mine or for all. The node seems to be up

Hello @jmaxwell yes node it s up , but lot of VPS go down , because node usage lot of I/O , that it s cause why I m change from HDD to SSD

@mayiyun that it s strange , it s possible give me you email account? on PM?

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1Void
  • @jmaxwell said:

@mmo25821 said:

@jmaxwell said:

@mmo25821 said:
    2 days to get the magic

Is yours dead too? Just wanna know if it’s just mine or for all. The node seems to be up

it was before

• All the best @Calin
    Invoice # 1568

• [email protected] My order currently does not have an invoice number. How to double it@Calin

@mayiyun fixed

• Sir, my service is still pending, could I get it today. My number is 1222, Thank you

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I am also curious about how long it might take.
    And, since we are at ETAs, how long till IPv6 would be available?

• you guys already up? my vps still pending

• So, has anyone had it delivered?

• Still pending too.

Hello , today delivery all VPS , maximum tomorrow finish , it s approx. 300 orders on pending
    Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:
    Hello , today delivery all VPS , maximum tomorrow finish , it s approx. 300 orders on pending
    Regards,
    Calin

Still pending oops

• Thanked by 1bamboopuppy
  • It will be funny when over 300 people will be scammed by a person who was first banned on LET and then got a hosting tag. Apart from the fact that he has a very strange relationship with cociu.

Thanked by 1Obelous

Hello @Hotmarer , scammed? Why you things this , check above posts , SSD it's purchase and new two node it's installed check https://uptime.ihostart.com , very sorry but I m single person and it s not possible delivery instantly 300+ orders

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • @Hotmarer said: It will be funny when over 300 people will be scammed by a person who was first banned on LET and then got a hosting tag. Apart from the fact that he has a very strange relationship with cociu.

Yeah, the whole thing is giving me hostsolutions v2 vibes.