Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media MiniServers // Transcoding Servers // Streaming Servers!! NVMe+1G Unmetered FROM 29.99€ - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media MiniServers // Transcoding Servers // Streaming Servers!! NVMe+1G Unmetered FROM 29.99€

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Your ticketS are less than 8 hrs old.

@sword said:

651077 - I mistakenly entered a letter in my email address,Please process my ticket(651077). The email address is incorrect and I dare not make payment.

You were already responded to like an hr or two ago. We are not live, helpdesk is not a chat. If you expect few minute turnaround please go with an provider which offers this. Also please do let us know if you find that, we have not found a provider with that level response times.

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • @PulsedMedia said: Your ticketS are less than 8 hrs old.

>

I opened a ticket from the 13th until now and have not received a response.
    Is there any way to contact directly like Telegram, skype

@companypatch said:

@PulsedMedia said: Your ticketS are less than 8 hrs old.

>

I opened a ticket from the 13th until now and have not received a response.
    Is there any way to contact directly like Telegram, skype

I have no idea about any ticket, post a ticket ID. Ping that ticket.

To best of my knowledge there is no ticket like yours open, the ticket opened today is already taken care of.

I personally just perused the open / waiting for reply tickets from 13th (4 days back), and could not find your ticket.

I believe either the ticket opened today is yours, or you have never opened an ticket.

• artxsartxs Member
    edited November 2023

@PulsedMedia

your dedicated server page seems to be dynamic in that it only shows the servers in stock. Do you have an i5-8500t/32GB/4TB nvme configuration? it would be nice if I can see the sold out servers.

• @artxs said:
    it would be nice if I can see the sold out servers.

Please no. There aren't many things I hate more than this "Out of stock" messages providers on this site seem to love. If you can't provide something why put it on your homepage? I don't get it. That's just embarrassing for a provider IMHO.

@artxs said:
    @PulsedMedia

your dedicated server page seems to be dynamic in that it only shows the servers in stock. Do you have an i5-8500t/32GB/4TB nvme configuration? it would be nice if I can see the sold out servers.

You can check the https://pulsedmedia.com/mdPricing.txt for all models, that's where the page fetches the data. It's json encoded.

@babuum said:

@artxs said:
    it would be nice if I can see the sold out servers.

Please no. There aren't many things I hate more than this "Out of stock" messages providers on this site seem to love. If you can't provide something why put it on your homepage? I don't get it. That's just embarrassing for a provider IMHO.

and would convolute the page a lot, we already got 15 different models ... With more coming!

I would say that it's now clear that Companypatch above was completely lying.
    Either he did not create any ticket, or maybe doesn't even have a node with us OR he was the 1 person with just couple hours old ticket who had messed up their distro, just claiming it was multiple days, more like multiplying each hour to an day.

We got some new nodes racked yesterday, might be able to get them into the system later today.

• edited November 2023

Is this still an IPv6 clean environment?

@totally_not_banned said:

Yes, and will remain so until there is an actual business case for it.

If you absolutely need IPv6 use a tunnel broker.

• edited November 2023

@PulsedMedia said:

I don't need IPv6. IPv6 is not allowed anywhere near my servers. Maybe you could block the tunnels on your firewalls?

@PulsedMedia said:

I don't need IPv6. IPv6 is not allowed anywhere near my servers. Maybe you could block the tunnels on your firewalls?

:D :D
    Why in your case?

Sorry we cannot do that, even if it was technically possible (it's not)

• edited November 2023

@PulsedMedia said:

Shouldn't be to hard. Just drop any packets related to 6in4 and similar abusive traffic. If you find people evading your filters you terminate them. Voila clean network.

@PulsedMedia said:

Shouldn't be to hard. Just drop any packets related to 6in4 and similar abusive traffic. If you find people evading your filters you terminate them. Voila clean network.

Just deep packet inspection, break RSA // encryption in general in real time etc. not that hard. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

and no, we would not do that level of control of what people can do, it would go against the very core of our philosophy of freedom of speech, freedom of information.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Just deep packet inspection, break RSA // encryption in general in real time etc. not that hard. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

The IP protocol number for 6in4 is 41. Should be easy enough to drop.

and no, we would not do that level of control of what people can do, it would go against the very core of our philosophy

Abuse should not be tolerated.

• Does anyone have a working plex docker compose file that allows the use of the iGPU?

• @PulsedMedia said:

@yoursunny is gonna have a heart attack

Thanked by 2gbzret4d PulsedMedia
  • @Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

That's to bad. Do you think telling him that pretty much everything i operate has IPv6 disabled in kernel would help with reanimation?

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

He did, many times. Also because we chose not to hugely below cost services // didn't give him nearly free service beyond the promised time period he signed up for.

That CCP agent (he is pro censorship, anti freedom of speech) absolutely hates our guts (yet his biggest gripe is he cannot afford our services).

He only wants IPv6 because it will mean easier censorship and less freedom of speech, he has told so himself in the past, saying that IPv6 makes it easier to arrest only dissidents, no need to arrest everyone behind that NAT IPv4, just whoever was using that IPv6 address at the time. I am paraphrasing this from memory and may not fully remember how exactly he said this. It's a quite old posting of his.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Wrong answer.
    I have never been a member of CCP.
    I am receiving American education since 2011.

I don't want myself arrested just because a neighbor is posting illegal content from the same IPv4.
    FBI is kicking doors faster than CCP.

edited December 2023

Several new models available at https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php ! :)

MD16 to MD18; Some i5-6500t, i7-6700t

• Lmao @yoursunny CCP agent

• This is why I love LET

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Moopah said:
    This is why I love LET

He sure is bad at being covert, having a personal website and various forum accounts

DYNAMIC PRICING!!

Dynamic pricing has been enabled for the full MD server line up! 🚀🚀🚀
    Now you know you will always get the best possible price. Prices update hourly right now (there's minimum adjustment you can do; 0.01€ so can't be more frequent).

Factors include such things as global stock available, stock for that model, time since last sale, average historic pricing etc. It gently draws to the mean, minimum and max prices set as well, price increase is capped heavily so popular models don't absolutely skyrocket in price. More factors will be eventually added.

So Head Over To https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php And Grab a Node For The Absolutely Best Price Possible! :)

• tonytrantonytran Member
    edited December 2023

Do you DMCA ignore on your Dedi server?

@tonytran said:
    Do you DMCA ignore on your Dedi server?

Are we based in USA? No. We are based in Finland and work under Finnish laws.
    That's your answer :)

Thanked by 2tonytran Nuke142

There was 2 bugs in the dynamic pricing! Now fixed

• "Draw to mean" was halved from already too low set point (this takes pricing closer to the historical mean price if there's too much deviation)
    • Minimum price based on % of Historical Mean was not working

Lol, someone could've caught a server for ~17.50€ a month just few moments ago, when it's minimum price currently ought've been ~20.30€.
    Now those 2 factors fixed, almost all the prices are increasing.

Also a reminder that you can get all the pricing data and node info automatically to parse from https://pulsedmedia.com/mdPricing.txt

• Do you accept payments other than paypal and crypto? visa?

@hatakeziaia said:
    Do you accept payments other than paypal and crypto? visa?

You can use Visa with Paypal or Crypto.

In stock right now;