Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free IncogVPN BETA - WireGuard / IKEv2 - Ad Blocking, No Logging, DNS over Tor, No Bullshit - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free IncogVPN BETA - WireGuard / IKEv2 - Ad Blocking, No Logging, DNS over Tor, No Bullshit

1235»

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Francisco said:

@MannDude said:
    New York location is down and will be down for a bit.

Updating some network stuff / re-configuring the subnet.

The original /24 that the New York location was using has been split to 4x /26's and are being announced individually in each of BuyVM's locations.

@Francisco is doing working his magic to make the network work properly with partial subnet routing. It'll still be a couple of hours or more.

Thanks for being the hamster.

Francisco

NP. I'll probably get banned from ping.pe for periodically / frequently testing IPs from each /26 to check for updates in routing LOL.

• With Mullvad I am able to pull 1Gbps via WireGuard. Will I be able to do the same with the paid version of this VPN?

edited April 2023

@NewbieInTraining said:
    With Mullvad I am able to pull 1Gbps via WireGuard. Will I be able to do the same with the paid version of this VPN?

No, not by default. The higher plans may allow it but I'm not going to let people max out ports for $3mo or anything.

Basic plans are suitable for general use web browsing and streaming. The higher end plans come with higher speeds and features like a private internal network for connecting multiple devices together.

Thanked by 1rocketprogrammer
  • edited April 2023

15/15 from Patagonia with a shitty 4g connection (fast.com /Android )

@inthecloudblog said:

What location?

Want to give Vegas or Miami a shot? Probably better connection to your location. :)

• @MannDude said:

@inthecloudblog said:

What location?

Want to give Vegas or Miami a shot? Probably better connection to your location. :)

Idaho sir
    Miami is always the best choice for where I am at.

@inthecloudblog said:

@MannDude said:

@inthecloudblog said:

What location?

Idaho sir
    Miami is always the best choice for where I am at.

PM me. Let's take Miami for a spin.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited May 2023

I am currently on vacation in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and needed access to check a couple things that block Brazil.

20/10 from the crappy AirBnB WiFi here in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and I completed what I needed to do.

Highly recommend IncogNET!

• sliixsliix Member
    edited May 2023

This looks awesome. Haven't tested NY yet but been very pleasant experience with Idaho speed so far. For the NY multipeer, the control panel looks great too.

What's the estimated price so far? I definitely love the idea of internal private network and port forwarding feature.