Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET Netherlands - LET Exclusive Deals - Win a free KVM VPS - Double BW - Starting at $3/mo! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET Netherlands - LET Exclusive Deals - Win a free KVM VPS - Double BW - Starting at $3/mo!

Comments

• POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP
    @MannDude
    Order Number: 1280116827

By mistake i bought vps at 5$/mo can i avail the offer 3$/mo?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@HowardWolowitz said:
    Is the double bandwidth offer still available? How much is extra transfer above that? Is it possible to buy two plans and add the doubled bandwidth and resources together?

It's still available. Generally we don't usually like to do custom plans or coupling. So you want a single VPS with 40TB/mo of BW? We can do that, but it'll probably be a bit more than just two of these promo deals smashed together. Feel free to write in a ticket and it'll be under consideration. :)

Thanked by 1greentea

@Donkey said:
    POINTLESS BUMP
    @MannDude
    Order Number: 1280116827

By mistake i bought vps at 5$/mo can i avail the offer 3$/mo?

Sure, just open a ticket.

• POINTLESS BUMP

• 2 vCPU out of stock? @MannDude

• POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP

@Goodtesteronline said:
    2 vCPU out of stock? @MannDude

In the USA, I believe. Placed an order for more stock a bit ago, I'll check in on it now.

• POINTLESS BUMP

• VoidVoid Member

POINTLESS BUMS

• @MannDude
    Order Number is: 4795198463
    Double my BW,thanks.
    POINTLESS BUMS

• dosaidosai Member

POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP

@rkdede55 said:
    @MannDude
    Order Number is: 4795198463
    Double my BW,thanks.
    POINTLESS BUMS

BBW doubled.

Stock increased. I'll keep these deals going for a bit longer.

• ALEFZALEFZ Member

Hi . Im willing to use nl server for vpn service! Is it possible to change the ip if it was blocked in my region ??

@ALEFZ said:
    Hi . Im willing to use nl server for vpn service! Is it possible to change the ip if it was blocked in my region ??

May change it once. If you're from Turkmenistan, our IPs are already blocked by your government.

• DonkeyDonkey Member

@MannDude said:

@ALEFZ said:

May change it once. If you're from Turkmenistan, our IPs are already blocked by your government.

My vps terminated for non payment but i have already prepaid for 10 months.

it is been 15hours still no reply. My websites down i am going to regret for choosing incognet?

it is been 15hours still no reply. My websites down i am going to regret for choosing incognet?

Maybe.

It's Sunday, so let me look at the sales desk.

edited May 2023

@Donkey Sorry about that. This is why I hate doing these custom "please stack these plans" "please let me do some odd billing term" type of requests.

It's not worth it for us to do the back-and-forth over the ticket confirming details are correct and making manual adjustments to plans and billing for a promotional item.

Can fix it or refund in full, your call.

EDIT: For clarification you did nothing wrong. WHMCS terminated your account automatically because of an error on our end.

Thanked by 1HowardWolowitz
  • DonkeyDonkey Member

Don't know why all bad things happen to me only in weekends. 😭

• insoxininsoxin Member

POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP

@tuna said:
    Is the Looking Glass broken?

https://nl-lg.as210630.net/

The URLs on the site have been updated as well. I'll forward the old URLs to the new LG later on, probably.

• POINTLESS BUMP

• POINTLESS BUMP

• bdlbdl Member
    edited May 2023

"The Pointless Bump Contest will end on 02/10/2023 at 10PM EST."

This discussion has been closed.