Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving me MILD for no reason - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving me MILD for no reason

124»

Comments

• TrKTrK Member

@DP said:

@JamesRoi said:
    That is out of line.
    I know I was a dick and I can accept any dick comments on me and I have apologized to the person itself (even tho he hasn't forgiven me yet).

Since the issue has been created, I just have to go with the flow for me stay at LET and redeem my credibility.

But that comment could lead to "doxxing" which is against the rules of LET it will also cause lifetime "personal issue" for me and this account is definitely created just to stir some trouble for me which is also against the rules of LET "One Account Per Person".

One sentence: This is not funny.

I've removed the image.

Question - any idea where that came from?

Obviously PH!

Jokes aside i am wondering as well.

• @DP said:

@JamesRoi said:
    That is out of line.
    I know I was a dick and I can accept any dick comments on me and I have apologized to the person itself (even tho he hasn't forgiven me yet).

Since the issue has been created, I just have to go with the flow for me stay at LET and redeem my credibility.

But that comment could lead to "doxxing" which is against the rules of LET it will also cause lifetime "personal issue" for me and this account is definitely created just to stir some trouble for me which is also against the rules of LET "One Account Per Person".

I've removed the image.

It came from my hosting's announcement, I'm including one "Raffle for a Cause" ticket (only for Filipinos) to my fraternity's event in exchange for an annual Web Hosting subscription.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@JamesRoi said:

@DP said:

@JamesRoi said:
    That is out of line.

I've removed the image.

It came from my hosting's announcement, I'm including one "Raffle for a Cause" ticket (only for Filipinos) to my fraternity's event in exchange for an annual Web Hosting subscription.

Was it a publicly available information?

Or image in this case.

• JamesRoiJamesRoi Member
    edited January 2023

@DP said:

@JamesRoi said:

@DP said:

@JamesRoi said:
    That is out of line.

I've removed the image.

Or image in this case.

I sent a PM, I don't want that sht t get big. Because it's pretty serious.

@JamesRoi said:

@DP said:

@JamesRoi said:

@DP said:

@JamesRoi said:
    That is out of line.

I've removed the image.

Or image in this case.

I sent a PM, I don't want that sht t get big. Because it's pretty serious.

Then you should be mindful of what you post on the Internet.

Thanked by 1JamesRoi
  • I'm impressed many of you can understand wtf he's saying. Reminds me when my nephews were super young and barely talking and I'd have to ask his 4-year old brother to translate what he said for me.

Also funny, since nobody could see the MILD warning but OP, this thread takes the Streisand cake.

That wraps up this thread.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.