Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving me MILD for no reason - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving me MILD for no reason

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Unmetered Bandwidth & nVME Disk

At last someone can provide not just unmetered bandwidth but also unmetered nVME Disks 👌

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@CheepCluck said:

@jar said:

@CheepCluck said:
    Works on my machine?

Automatic, reinstall, VNC, KVM.

I wish I was kidding when I say ChatGPT could write a better ad.

Let’s try it:

"Looking for a reliable and affordable VPS provider? Look no further! Our VPS plans offer lightning-fast speeds, top-of-the-line security, and unparalleled uptime. Plus, our easy-to-use control panel makes managing your virtual server a breeze. Whether you're a small business owner, a developer, or a blogger, our VPS plans are the perfect solution for your hosting needs. Don't settle for less, choose us today and experience the difference! Sign up now and get 50% off your first month."

If you can find a way to fit that into a 125x125 GIF, I'll give you a bigmac.

• Looking
    • Lightning
    • Plus
    • Small business

Done. Where big mac.

• @WebProject said: At last someone can provide not just unmetered bandwidth but also unmetered nVME Disks 👌

Nah that part was added from you trying to bully me but its okay dude i dont care much im on my way , it was meant Unmetered Bandwidth & Nvme disks not like others still on 99 with HDD

• Is your Windows VPS suitable for iphm?
    I've seen someone mentioned HF here, are you a certified blackhat?

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited January 2023

@jar said:

• Looking
    • Lightning
    • Plus
    • Small business

Done. Where big mac.

Seems we both have a differing idea on what a GIF is. I'll give you another shot, but I'm taking one of the meat patties.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Soo much pain in this forum from guys that has no life

When someone tries to bully you he is bullying herself and showing to the world only himself

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@vpspanel said: i never posted a sales thread nerd.

If you continue like this, you will have to deal with me, so take a chill pill and relax...

• stonedstoned Member
    edited January 2023

@vpspanel said:
    Soo much pain in this forum from guys that has no life

When someone tries to bully you he is bullying herself and showing to the world only himself

Hey man, can you smoke a joint already or go eat a mushroom or something? You seem a bit agitated and worked up. Take a walk in nature outside, get fresh air, and try to relax. You'll be alright.

And even if someone has mistreated you, keep being nice to them. Let the world see who the real asshole is. If someone is being an asshole to you, let them. Let THEM be the asshole. Not you.

Peace and love. <3

• @vpspanel said:

Best use of $100, wouldn't you say so?

• @Arkas said: If you continue like this, you will have to deal with me, so take a chill pill and relax...

No problem i will ask jon biloh to unban me at all but threatening a person who invests its not a good idea dude.

• @stoned said: Hey man, can you smoke a joint already or go eat a mushroom or something? You seem a bit agitated and worked up. Take a walk in nature outside, get fresh air, and try to relax. You'll be alright.

And even if someone has mistreated you, keep being nice to them. Let the world see who the real asshole is. If someone is being an asshole to you, let them. Let THEM be the asshole. Not you.

Peace and love.

Thanks for the positive words brother.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@vpspanel said: No problem i will ask jon biloh to unban me at all but threatening a person who invests its not a good idea dude

Your behavior and rude remarks towards an Admin @DP is NOT a good idea.

• @Arkas said:

@vpspanel said: No problem i will ask jon biloh to unban me at all but threatening a person who invests its not a good idea dude

He is lucky he didn't mess with @yoursunny

• @treesmokah said: He is lucky he didn't mess with @yoursunny

im albanian.

• @vpspanel said:

@treesmokah said: He is lucky he didn't mess with @yoursunny

im albanian.

ok, but sunny is jacked. he could probably fold you like a lawn chair.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Arkas said:

LOL it’s fine really.

He had more than enough time and chances to apologize, but he didn’t.

Actions are a better reflection of one’s character :smile:

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @treesmokah said: ok, but sunny is jacked. he could probably fold you like a lawn chair.

i lift like 15y and ex kickboxer & Certified at Cisco

• @vpspanel said: im albanian.

If you don't have IPv6, you'll be fine. It'll be like they're not even there.

• @vpspanel said:

But how can a user respond in 1-2 hours for an abuse report if they have a life?

Thanked by 1treesmokah

@vpspanel said:

Whatever nerd

• @op23 said: But how can a user respond in 1-2 hours for an abuse report if they have a life?

Will call my lawyer and increase the respond time thanks.

• @jar said: Whatever nerd

In my region people like you we call "zhut or zut /for google" and we dont take them seriously .

• @jar said: Whatever nerd

Send the guy the money back dude
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mxroute.com

"Be careful, the owner is a little dictator.
    MXroute seems like it has a very small team managing everything. Suspended our account,then reinstated it and then terminated our account, all under 24 hours.

The owner is petulant.

Accused us of lying when it was his on lack of understanding on what had happened in our case.

Date of experience: January 06, 2023"

. Respond to the person you scammed instead of trying to bully me

• FaQ:

Can i order IP RANGE Subnet or Single IPs ? -
    Yes of course , if u need more IPs or IP/Subnet Range Please open ticket we will give u best quote.

• Oh and some more:

vps-panel.com
    55 days old
    Created on 2022-11-19
    Expires on 2023-11-19
    Updated on 2023-01-06

• @jar said:

@vpspanel said:

Whatever nerd

Im starting to have some personal deja vu moments here.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @plumberg said: Oh and some more:

Very smart you exposed me what a move.
    We switched to new domain all customers were informed about that nice try

@vpspanel said:

@jar said: Whatever nerd

In my region people like you we call "zhut or zut /for google" and we dont take them seriously .

You mean people like this:

@vpspanel said:
    i never posted a sales thread nerd.

That was so easy it wasn’t even fun.

@vpspanel said:

@jar said: Whatever nerd

Send the guy the money back dude
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mxroute.com

"Be careful, the owner is a little dictator.
    MXroute seems like it has a very small team managing everything. Suspended our account,then reinstated it and then terminated our account, all under 24 hours.

The owner is petulant.

Accused us of lying when it was his on lack of understanding on what had happened in our case.

Date of experience: January 06, 2023"

. Respond to the person you scammed instead of trying to bully me

I would invite you to contact them and make them your first customer 😂

• @jar said: I would invite you to contact them and make them your first customer 😂

No problem i can help you out and share a free email to contact your clients regarding the problem , because your mail service cant reach even JUNK/SPAM Folder.

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.