Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving me MILD for no reason - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving me MILD for no reason

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vpspanel said:

@jar said: I would invite you to contact them and make them your first customer 😂

No problem i can help you out and share a free email to contact your clients regarding the problem , because your mail service cant reach even JUNK/SPAM Folder.

Got me there. If anyone wants to send unsolicited marketing email, this is your guy.

Thanked by 1op23
  • treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

@jar said: I would invite you to contact them and make them your first customer 😂

No problem i can help you out and share a free email to contact your clients regarding the problem , because your mail service cant reach even JUNK/SPAM Folder.

Got me there. If anyone wants to send unsolicited marketing email, this is your guy.

You are probably the one angry that spammers don't want to use your service, If you gotten some of these penis enlargement pills they are selling you would be a happy human.

Thanked by 2jar op23
  • @jar said: Got me there. If anyone wants to send unsolicited marketing email, this is your guy.

Cisco Anti Spam Router wouldn't allow that , worst part you cant even afford a TP LINK Router :smiley:

Thanked by 1jar

@treesmokah said:

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

You are probably the one angry that spammers don't want to use your service, If you gotten some of these penis enlargement pills they are selling you would be a happy human.

I mean that definitely sounds like an accurate description of my situation 😂

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @jar said: Got me there. If anyone wants to send unsolicited marketing email, this is your guy.

i guess your server can be down even with ping command by sending a higher package via notepad lol

Thanked by 1jar

@vpspanel said:

@jar said: Got me there. If anyone wants to send unsolicited marketing email, this is your guy.

Cisco Anti Spam Router wouldn't allow that , worst part you cant even afford a TP LINK Router :smiley:

You got the new tp-link? Lucky.

@vpspanel said:

@jar said: Got me there. If anyone wants to send unsolicited marketing email, this is your guy.

i guess your server can be down even with ping command by sending a higher package via notepad lol

High packages through notepad, but low ones through textedit.

• @vpspanel said:

this is some high level computing shit

Thanked by 1jar
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

We recently upgraded our backbone to one of these:

• @crunchbits said:

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

Damn you got TWO speakers?!

• @crunchbits said:

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

Feckin Hella Sweet setup

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@CheepCluck said:

@crunchbits said:

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

Damn you got TWO speakers?!

yeah, CFO allowed us to get stereo speakers to celebrate our upgrade to symmetrical isdn

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2023

@crunchbits said:

@jar said:

@vpspanel said:

Please, open this thread on it.. for reasons.. xD

• whats wrong with dialup connection ? there are still offers in germany with DSL Connection lol

• Who wants to buy the domain vpspanel.com?

• Admin remove my MILD warning let me enjoy the community in peace :smiley:

• @JamesRoi said:
    Who wants to buy the domain vpspanel.com?

respect earned

• @JamesRoi said:

Absolute legend doesn't know when to stop. Can we see your future ad?

• @CheepCluck said:

@JamesRoi said:

Automatic Domain Registration

• Future ad: who wants to buy the domain lowendtalk.com

Just kidding, peace @DP @jbiloh

• lowendtalk2.com

• @JamesRoi said:
    Future ad: who wants to buy the domain lowendtalk.com

Just kidding, peace @DP @jbiloh

Lets hope they dont have automatic domain renewal so you can snipe it. The ultimate ROI can await.

Thanked by 1JamesRoi
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@vpspanel said:
    Admin remove my MILD warning let me enjoy the community in peace :smiley:

you seriously jit tripping over a fucking mild warning bro? Chill and just learn from your mistakes instead of being a dick.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Shaking my head over here.

Thanked by 2CheepCluck AXYZE
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

I would happily turn off my ad blocker, if you disable gif ads tbh. It irritates the eyes, atleast I wish they are compatible with dark theme.(ads being too bright)

• timmmytimmmy Member
    edited January 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@JamesRoi said:

Redacted.

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited January 2023

@timmmy said:

@CheepCluck said:

@JamesRoi said:

Redacted.

with legendary ads like that I can see why he'll never achieve ROI

@jbiloh said:

• TrKTrK Member

@FatGrizzly said:

@jbiloh said:

I would happily turn off my ad blocker, if you disable gif ads tbh. It irritates the eyes, atleast I wish they are compatible with dark theme.(ads being too bright)

HTML ads all the way :lol:

• JamesRoiJamesRoi Member
    edited January 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@timmmy said:

@CheepCluck said:

@JamesRoi said:

with legendary ads like that I can see why he'll never achieve ROI

@jbiloh said:

That is out of line.
    I know I was a dick and I can accept any dick comments on me and I have apologized to the person itself (even tho he hasn't forgiven me yet).

Since the issue has been created, I'm just going with the flow for me stay at LET and redeem my credibility.

But that comment could lead to "doxxing" which is against the rules of LET and it will also cause lifetime "personal issue" to me, and this account is definitely created just to stir some trouble for me which is also against the rules of LET "One Account Per Person".

That is not funny, not a dick comment but completely harassment.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@JamesRoi said:
    That is out of line.
    I know I was a dick and I can accept any dick comments on me and I have apologized to the person itself (even tho he hasn't forgiven me yet).

Since the issue has been created, I just have to go with the flow for me stay at LET and redeem my credibility.

But that comment could lead to "doxxing" which is against the rules of LET it will also cause lifetime "personal issue" for me and this account is definitely created just to stir some trouble for me which is also against the rules of LET "One Account Per Person".

One sentence: This is not funny.

I've removed the image.

Question - any idea where that came from?

This discussion has been closed.