Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Looking for cheap vps in singapore or hongkong or japan/ bitter experience with HostHatch - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap vps in singapore or hongkong or japan/ bitter experience with HostHatch

Comments

• @JohnFilch123 said:
    ah, another hosthatch drama

why it is just 'drama'?

• @nivrito said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

why it is just 'drama'?

because you are not looking for a new vps but want to complain about HH.

• @JohnFilch123 said:

@nivrito said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

why it is just 'drama'?

because you are not looking for a new vps but want to complain about HH.

My complain is solid and really i need a new vps for their faling to complete my order. Ur comment is just judgemental.

• Thanks for the info. It's 4$ first month and 6.9$ recurring. My budget is a bit low, u know. As it's very personal use fir me.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited December 2022

@nivrito said: My complain is solid and really i need a new vps for their faling to complete my order

In the OP you mentioned that they are "revising the ETA of delivery", so where did they say or tell you that they've failed to complete your order?

• @DP said:

@nivrito said: My complain is solid and really i need a new vps for their faling to complete my order

In the OP you mentioned that they are "revising the ETA of delivery", so where did they say or tell you that they've failed to complete your order?

They cancelled my order without even notifying me.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@nivrito said:

@DP said:

They cancelled my order without even notifying me.

@nivrito said: today with a sudden mail i m informed that, my order is cancelled and refunded.

• I think they weren't accepting orders for Hong Kong .

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Technically they didn't cheat you since you were refunded (unless you are referring to them cheating you of your time).

That is what you should expect if you're paying next to peanuts for promises.

What gets me the absolute most is sure you will get a service in most cases even if you pay peanuts but for how long and when it will roll over is something it seems many are not thinking about.

Anyways, let me go back to my corner.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

PM me what specs/price you're looking for in Tokyo.

• @risharde said:
    Technically they didn't cheat you since you were refunded (unless you are referring to them cheating you of your time).

That is what you should expect if you're paying next to peanuts for promises.

What gets me the absolute most is sure you will get a service in most cases even if you pay peanuts but for how long and when it will roll over is something it seems many are not thinking about.

Anyways, let me go back to my corner.

๐Ÿ‘

• @MikeA said:
    PM me what specs/price you're looking for in Tokyo.

Sure. I will.

• @Jackma1 said:
    Hosthatch is a scam.

Why not Alibaba Cloud?

• cobrahcobrah Member
    edited December 2022

It's bad to hear of that, I got the same notification from Hosthatch and still waiting them for activating my node, they haven't cancel my node yet.

• @cobrah said:
    It's bad to hear of that, I got the same notification from Hosthatch and still waiting them for activating my node, they haven't cancel my node yet.

Let's wait and see. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

come to me, i will resell my droplet at digitalocean cheap price to support who victim of cancel service from elsewhere

Thanked by 1tototo
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Your passive aggressive "Thank u for this. I will remember." was the reason your order was cancelled and refunded. We politely refused twice at first.

It is really not worth our time to have customers who will remain unhappy because we didn't give them something we promised we wouldn't be able to do in the first place. It is a free market, there are many other providers, and we wish you all the best!

@hosthatch said:
    Your passive aggressive "Thank u for this. I will remember." was the reason your order was cancelled and refunded. We politely refused twice at first.

It is really not worth our time to have customers who will remain unhappy because we didn't give them something we promised we wouldn't be able to do in the first place. It is a free market, there are many other providers, and we wish you all the best!

They will soon feel pain when they overpaid droplet 16GB RAM and 200GB storage at the digital ocean like me. I will resell my pain for only 20$ a month. Who takes it?

• @ninjatk said:

@hosthatch said:

They will soon feel pain when they overpaid droplet 16GB RAM and 200GB storage at the digital ocean like me. I will resell my pain for only 20$ a month. Who takes it?

@bdl said:

@ninjatk said:

@hosthatch said:

what

• @ninjatk said:

@bdl said:

@ninjatk said:

@hosthatch said:

what

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• afaik.. they still in beta.

hard to beat hosthatch if we're speaking about cheap HK/SG with great performance VPS.

• @hosthatch said:

it was really worthless wait for me for a such reactionary response, u ruined my time and wait. In this universe, my time is also valuable, not only urs. I did mentioned u in mail that, i should remain with hosthatch because i kept no other option in this BF and was eagerly waiting for ur server and my sites are waiting. In this case u could give me option to cancel my order or remain with what as is. U just cancelled without even notifying me. That doesnt follow any of my known custoner care ethics.

• @nivrito said:

@hosthatch said:

it was really worthless wait for me for a such reactionary response, u ruined my time and wait. In this universe, my time is also valuable, not only urs. I did mentioned u in mail that, i should remain with hosthatch because i kept no other option in this BF and was eagerly waiting for ur server and my sites are waiting. In this case u could give me option to cancel my order or remain with what as is. U just cancelled without even notifying me. That doesnt follow any of my known custoner care ethics.

universe lmao

Thanked by 2ninjatk easy

@fazar said:

afaik.. they still in beta.

hard to beat hosthatch if we're speaking about cheap HK/SG with great performance VPS.

@cybertech said:

@nivrito said:

@hosthatch said:

universe lmao

lol