Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuroit | Holiday Season Offers | KVM VPS @ 10Gbps | UK, USA, NL - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kuroit | Holiday Season Offers | KVM VPS @ 10Gbps | UK, USA, NL

Comments

• @kuroit said:

@gbzret4d said:
    How you handle abuse messages? You follow DMCA on NL and UK servers?

Yes, we do.

All abuse reports are forwarded to clients so issue can be fixed.
    If upstream says its too much now and take strict action, we do!

Thank you. I want to set up a vpn for an ukrain refugee family and they have a teenager son and daughter and i jsut want them and myself get into troubles if they will ever click a link or a download which they should not.

• Hi

How long does it take the service to be active(although showing as ACTIVE now)? I can see the IP address in my service, but I can't ping (ping.pe) or SSH to the server. The control panel returns 'ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH', so is not accessible as well.
    I am not sure if it's that the service hasn't been activated yet, or if there's a problem, which I should submit a ticket.
    Inovice 8169.
    Many thanks,

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@DrSlime said:
    Hi

How long does it take the service to be active(although showing as ACTIVE now)? I can see the IP address in my service, but I can't ping (ping.pe) or SSH to the server. The control panel returns 'ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH', so is not accessible as well.
    I am not sure if it's that the service hasn't been activated yet, or if there's a problem, which I should submit a ticket.
    Inovice 8169.
    Many thanks,

Hey! Your service is already activate and VPS has been assigned to you. All you have to do is login to our control panel (Click "Open Control Panel" on the service page) and setup the VPS.

RE ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error, looks like you managed to open it exactly when SSL certificate was being renewed! :D All good now!

Christmas Special for Phoenix, USA Location: Double RAM + Double Bandwidth + Much More!!

Order any Regular NVMe VPS plan, Select "Phoenix, USA (Cogent)" location:
    Order Now: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/regular-nvme-vps-servers

Post your order/invoice ID here and get free Christmas special upgrade and more gifts!

AVA-1
    10 GB NVMe Disk
    1 vCPU
    1 GB RAM - 2GB RAM with this offer!
    1 TB Bandwidth Monthly - 1TB Bandwidth with this offer!
    £3.00/mo

AVA-2
    25 GB NVMe Disk
    1 vCPU
    2 GB RAM - 4GB RAM with this offer!
    2 TB Bandwidth Monthly - 4TB Bandwidth with this offer!
    £5.00/mo

Test IP: 2.58.202.2

Check all our regular VPS plans on: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/regular-nvme-vps-servers

• @kuroit said:

@DrSlime said:
    Hi

Inovice 8169.
    Many thanks,

Hey! Your service is already activate and VPS has been assigned to you. All you have to do is login to our control panel (Click "Open Control Panel" on the service page) and setup the VPS.

RE ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error, looks like you managed to open it exactly when SSL certificate was being renewed! :D All good now!

Can you double-check as the SSL error persist?
    Regards,

@DrSlime said:

@kuroit said:

@DrSlime said:
    Hi

Inovice 8169.
    Many thanks,

Regards,

Try a hard reload? Just checked on my browser and on SSLShopper checker too. All looking good!

• @kuroit said:

@DrSlime said:

@kuroit said:

@DrSlime said:
    Hi

Inovice 8169.
    Many thanks,

Regards,

Try a hard reload? Just checked on my browser and on SSLShopper checker too. All looking good!

Right I guess it's the cached SSL causing problem.
    I can access from another computer now.
    I need to figure out how to reset the SSL cache on Chrome.
    Thanks for the promote reply and help~

• Order Number: 8285677708

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • Annual vps not available in NL?

Thanked by 1kuroit

@efan0388 said:
    Order Number: 8285677708

Cores, RAM and bandwidth doubled! Please reboot ;) Thanks

• Is the 250gb storage VPS the same SSD Storage one from BF deal, and is it also on Path Network? The type of storage isn't exactly clear on the listing page.

I was going to buy the annual deal one, but 10gb is way too low for me. I don't mind the 1TB bandwidth of the storage VPS as much though.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • Invoice #7922 applys for a 10Gbps upgrade

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • London!very good!

Thanked by 1kuroit

@Ayanam1_0ei said:
    Invoice #7922 applys for a 10Gbps upgrade

Thats different offer/order almost two weeks ago. But I'll see if its possible :)

@homeos said:
    Is the 250gb storage VPS the same SSD Storage one from BF deal, and is it also on Path Network? The type of storage isn't exactly clear on the listing page.

I was going to buy the annual deal one, but 10gb is way too low for me. I don't mind the 1TB bandwidth of the storage VPS as much though.

Its different from BF sale, BF sale was SSD Storage, these are HDD storage. Both on HydraCom network.

RE annual deal, we've received many requests for higher spec annual deal, we're working on it and will posts more annual deals soon ;)

@gbzret4d said:
    Annual vps not available in NL?

I'm afraid not yet. Maybe sometime in future.

Holiday Season Annual VPS Offers from Kuroit!

Sale 1: 1 vCore, 1GB DDR4, 10GB Space, 5TB Bandwidth - £12.00/yr
    Sale 2: 1 vCore, 2GB DDR4, 20GB Space, 5TB Bandwidth - £22.00/yr
    Sale 3: 2 vCore, 3GB DDR4, 30GB Space, 10TB Bandwidth - £32.00/yr
    Sale 4: 2 vCore, 4GB DDR4, 40GB Space, 10TB Bandwidth - £42.00/yr
    Sale 5: 3 vCore, 5GB DDR4, 50GB Space, 10TB Bandwidth - £50.00/yr
    Sale 6: 3 vCore, 6GB DDR4, 70GB Space, 15TB Bandwidth - £60.00/yr

Order Now: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/sale-offers

Test IP UK: 152.89.171.1
    Test IP US: 2.58.202.1

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @kuroit said:

@homeos said:
    Is the 250gb storage VPS the same SSD Storage one from BF deal, and is it also on Path Network? The type of storage isn't exactly clear on the listing page.

Its different from BF sale, BF sale was SSD Storage, these are HDD storage. Both on HydraCom network.

RE annual deal, we've received many requests for higher spec annual deal, we're working on it and will posts more annual deals soon ;)

Figured as much, but thought I'd ask anyway.
    I assume this plan is not upgradeable later on? I went with the £12.00/yr for now regardless. Really loving the control panel.
    Order Number: 9594612228

@homeos said:

@kuroit said:

@homeos said:

I assume this plan is not upgradeable later on? I went with the £12.00/yr for now regardless. Really loving the control panel.

Let me know how much SSD Storage are you looking for and I'll setup a custom plan for you.

RE your order, you can upgrade anytime to one of these:

These may not be available for new orders in future but our current clients can always request for upgrade anytime ;)

• @kuroit said:

@homeos said:

@kuroit said:

@homeos said:

Let me know how much SSD Storage are you looking for and I'll setup a custom plan for you.

RE your order, you can upgrade anytime to one of these:

These may not be available for new orders in future but our current clients can always request for upgrade anytime ;)

Thanks, perfect. Will keep it in mind.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • @kuroit said:

@homeos said:

Is the UK Storage VPS OVZ or KVM? :smiley:

• Hello. Just ordered London NVMe server. My order number 6487753050. Please upgrade to 10GigE network interface. I'm excited to test the performance!

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • no yabs yet? yabs please!

@telosity said:
    Hello. Just ordered London NVMe server. My order number 6487753050. Please upgrade to 10GigE network interface. I'm excited to test the performance!

Hey! done, upgraded to 10Gbps network and doubled your space as well. ;)

@bdl said:

@kuroit said:

@homeos said:

Is the UK Storage VPS OVZ or KVM? :smiley:

We offer KVM VPS only. :D

Thanked by 1bdl

@hyperblast said:
    no yabs yet? yabs please!

Which location?

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited December 2022

@kuroit said:

@hyperblast said:

Which location?

frankfurt / offenbach

amsterdamn

• London VPS:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Wed 28 Dec 2022 07:37:33 PM EST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 22 hours, 21 minutes
    Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2299.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 943.0 MiB
    Swap       : 1.0 GiB
    Disk       : 9.8 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-10-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 92.33 MB/s   (23.0k) | 599.66 MB/s   (9.3k)
    Write      | 92.58 MB/s   (23.1k) | 602.82 MB/s   (9.4k)
    Total      | 184.91 MB/s  (46.2k) | 1.20 GB/s    (18.7k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 865.62 MB/s   (1.6k) | 853.83 MB/s    (833)
    Write      | 911.62 MB/s   (1.7k) | 910.70 MB/s    (889)
    Total      | 1.77 GB/s     (3.4k) | 1.76 GB/s     (1.7k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 880 Mbits/sec   | 246 Mbits/sec   | 32.1 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 872 Mbits/sec   | 162 Mbits/sec   | 16.4 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 873 Mbits/sec   | 160 Mbits/sec   | 10.6 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 839 Mbits/sec   | 144 Mbits/sec   | 97.9 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 850 Mbits/sec   | 84.4 Mbits/sec  | 77.0 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 817 Mbits/sec   | 84.6 Mbits/sec  | 114 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 839 Mbits/sec   | 104 Mbits/sec   | 130 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 402
    Multi Core      | 415
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19568853

Thanks, pretty adequate for the most part. I'm guessing the Receive speed is capped?
    Also a bit strange how it's closer to NL than London, but it's a plus in my case since my other servers are closer to NL.

Thanked by 3bdl kuroit maverick
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited December 2022

@homeos said:
    London VPS:

Thanks, pretty adequate for the most part. I'm guessing the Receive speed is capped?
    Also a bit strange how it's closer to NL than London, but it's a plus in my case since my other servers are closer to NL.

run a traceroute/mtr to see what path it takes to/from London

@hyperblast said:

@kuroit said:

@hyperblast said:

Which location?

frankfurt / offenbach

amsterdamn

There you go, YABS for AMS:

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -9
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Thu Dec 29 06:21:36 GMT 2022

Basic System Information:
    Uptime     : 11 days, 20 hours, 34 minutes
    Processor  : Intel Xeon Processor (Cascadelake)
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2200.004 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 49.2 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-19-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 165.40 MB/s  (41.3k) | 1.18 GB/s    (18.4k)
    Write      | 165.84 MB/s  (41.4k) | 1.18 GB/s    (18.5k)
    Total      | 331.25 MB/s  (82.8k) | 2.37 GB/s    (37.0k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 1.44 GB/s     (2.8k) | 1.42 GB/s     (1.3k)
    Write      | 1.51 GB/s     (2.9k) | 1.52 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Total      | 2.95 GB/s     (5.7k) | 2.94 GB/s     (2.8k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 8.24 Gbits/sec  | 3.83 Gbits/sec  | 6.06 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 8.32 Gbits/sec  | 6.05 Gbits/sec  | 9.71 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 7.61 Gbits/sec  | 6.63 Gbits/sec  | 1.47 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 2.23 Gbits/sec  | 1.34 Gbits/sec  | 103 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.68 Gbits/sec  | 907 Mbits/sec   | 74.2 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.22 Gbits/sec  | 1.16 Gbits/sec  | 112 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.12 Gbits/sec  | 342 Mbits/sec   | 133 ms         

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 6.35 Gbits/sec  | 5.15 Gbits/sec  | 5.99 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 7.55 Gbits/sec  | 4.15 Gbits/sec  | 8.89 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 9.12 Gbits/sec  | 6.94 Gbits/sec  | 1.51 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 2.29 Gbits/sec  | 1.99 Gbits/sec  | 95.9 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.71 Gbits/sec  | 921 Mbits/sec   | 74.2 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.23 Gbits/sec  | 1.14 Gbits/sec  | 112 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.01 Gbits/sec  | 547 Mbits/sec   | 130 ms         

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 3362                          
    Multi Core      | 6115                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16691295

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 757