Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud's Thread - News, Requests, Feedbacks and Chit-chat! - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud's Thread - News, Requests, Feedbacks and Chit-chat!

Comments

• hellb0yhellb0y Member

Any ETA for restocking NL and Denver budget KVM locations ?

• hellb0yhellb0y Member

@davide said:
    Is everyone OK on the UK datacenter (UK-2)?

You know when you pull the power cord from your PC, it shuts down instantly, and then when you try to boot it up, you find corrupted files and missing logs documenting the power off procedure... I had this happen at 7:00 GMT at the UK-2 DC. VPS went silent, no logs about power off, and some open files got corrupted.

It's the first time so not a big deal. Maybe someone tripped on the messy cables, broke his neck, and is now in hospital. Poor guy.

Everyone else OK?

I have 4 containers there, no issue at all.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • ihellihell Member
    edited May 2023

@NDTN Can you check the network of node 10GNVMe1 in LA, I have one VPS under that node currently suffering from terrible upload speed (usually below 10Mbit/s to anywhere worldwide). I have filed in a ticket reguarding this issue, but unfortunately your staff didn't offer me any help or guidance and kept telling me this is normal! I am afraid I am now very disappointed with your customer supporting department. Hope you can get my mind changed.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@hellb0y said:
    Any ETA for restocking NL and Denver budget KVM locations ?

We still have a few in stock, other plans will be replenished soon.

@ihell said:
    @NDTN Can you check the network of node 10GNVMe1 in LA, I have one VPS under that node currently suffering from terrible upload speed (usually below 10Mbit/s to anywhere worldwide). I have filed in a ticket reguarding this issue, but unfortunately your staff didn't offer me any help or guidance and kept telling me this is normal! I am afraid I am now very disappointed with your customer supporting department. Hope you can get my mind changed.

Please drop me a PM with your ticket ID. Thanks!

• Did I miss the BudgetKVMJP-2 or BudgetKVMJP-3 restock ? or any ETA for those plan ?

• ihellihell Member

@NDTN said:

Update: After further conversation they migrated the VM to another DC and the issue seems like fixed now.

@Kurisutaru said:
    Did I miss the BudgetKVMJP-2 or BudgetKVMJP-3 restock ? or any ETA for those plan ?

We have just restocked BudgetKVMJP-2 and BudgetKVMJP-3, the Budget-3 plan is still available now.

@ihell said:

@NDTN said:

Update: After further conversation they migrated the VM to another DC and the issue seems like fixed now.

Glad to hear that!

• JabJabJabJab Member

Dear valued customer,

We would like to inform you that on Friday June 2nd, 2023, GreenCloud will perform a maintenance on the server node KVMDE1, KVMDE2 and EPYCDE1.

Maintenance Date and Time: Friday June 2nd, 2023 at 09:00 AM (Central European Time)
    Expected downtime: 05-10 minutes

Reason: Replace the failing switch.

No IPv4 renumbering will be required before nor after the migration.
    No data will be affected.
    We appreciate your understanding and patience during this maintenance.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @NDTN said: We have just restocked BudgetKVMJP-2 and BudgetKVMJP-3, the Budget-3 plan is still available now.

Yeah I already grab the BudgetKVMJP-3, Thanks !

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • kaz050457kaz050457 Member
    edited May 2023

Edit: problem fixed

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • I have 2 services with you, so far everything excellent, I think you are becoming my favorite hosting.

Any plan to add more USA locations to the EPYC VDS?
    Got one EPYCVDSSJC and I really like it.

Thanked by 1NDTN

@adiegoweb said:
    I have 2 services with you, so far everything excellent, I think you are becoming my favorite hosting.

Thank you very much for your trust and support. We will add Buffalo, NY; Dallas, TX; Coventry, UK and Singapore locations to our EPYC VDS in the next months.

• @NDTN said:

@adiegoweb said:
    I have 2 services with you, so far everything excellent, I think you are becoming my favorite hosting.

Thank you very much for your trust and support. We will add Buffalo, NY; Dallas, TX; Coventry, UK and Singapore locations to our EPYC VDS in the next months.

Great service and performance, i have over 50 containers and performance is top notch.
    Looking fwd for Denver location on Budget KVM.
    Keep it up!

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • nick_nick_ Member

Looks like GreenCloud is preparing for SG DC 1 pre-orders. Are they gonna be available today? I want to buy one triennially and don't wanna miss the deal.

• MumblyMumbly Member

@nick_ said:
    Looks like GreenCloud is preparing for SG DC 1 pre-orders. Are they gonna be available today? I want to buy one triennially and don't wanna miss the deal.

OK.

@nick_ said:

Available now: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/186633/greencloud-kvm-vps-with-epyc-gen2-nvme-from-15-y-sg-pre-order/p1?new=1

Thanked by 1nick_
  • bbqbbq Member

Hi
    Do you have any plan on restocking the BudgetKVMVN-3?

@bbq said:
    Hi
    Do you have any plan on restocking the BudgetKVMVN-3?

We are working on deploying new hardware there, ETA ~ 1-2 weeks.

• jresshinjresshin Member
    edited June 2023

hi, do you have any plan on restocking the BudgetKVMHK-2?
    I see there is no new machine for a long time

• @NDTN said:
    We have just restocked BudgetKVMJP-2 and BudgetKVMJP-3, the Budget-3 plan is still available now.

hi @NDTN, i guess i missed the restock. will there be restock again for BudgetKVMJP-3 or JP10GbpsStorage-1 soon?

@jresshin said:

We will have that plan available again in August/September.

@madthreeo said:

@NDTN said:

hi @NDTN, i guess i missed the restock. will there be restock again for BudgetKVMJP-3 or JP10GbpsStorage-1 soon?

In a few days, please stay tuned!

Thanked by 1madthreeo

Amsterdam, NL location is now available for https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/storage-kvm-sale with EPYC 7643 CPU!

Thanked by 1bdl
  • ehabehab Member

@NDTN said:
    Amsterdam, NL location is now available for https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/storage-kvm-sale with EPYC 7643 CPU!

nice, any Flash offers?

@ehab said:

@NDTN said:

nice, any Flash offers?

They are already discounted.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@NDTN said: They are already discounted.

But but... this is LET!

Thanked by 2ehab anand_1z
  • Does JP Location offer DDoS protection?

@moyashi said:
    Does JP Location offer DDoS protection?

Unfortunately we dont have DDoS protection there, IP will be null-routed if there is a large DDoS attack.

Thanked by 1moyashi
  • @NDTN said:

@moyashi said:

Unfortunately we dont have DDoS protection there, IP will be null-routed if there is a large DDoS attack.

@NDTN said:

@jresshin said:

@madthreeo said:

@NDTN said:

Any Chance Denver budget KVM locations ?

@hellb0y said:

@NDTN said:

@moyashi said:

@NDTN said:

@jresshin said:

@madthreeo said:

@NDTN said:

Any Chance Denver budget KVM locations ?

Should be available next month with EPYC Rome CPU. We are working on SG & UK locations this month.

Update: Debian 12 iso is now available via SolusVM Control Panel, we are working on the template.

Thanked by 2yoursunny nick_
  • eoamkeoamk Member

Anyone seeing connectivity issues in SJC? Node StorageSJC1