Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Black Friday 2022 - Storage - Dedicated - NVMe - Hybrid - SSD - 20x GIVEAWAY - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Black Friday 2022 - Storage - Dedicated - NVMe - Hybrid - SSD - 20x GIVEAWAY

Comments

• Those VPS are KVM or LXC?

• @foopy said:
    Those VPS are KVM or LXC?

Xen

Thanked by 1foopy
  • @FrankRuan said: Explain that for me.

I will explain this in 4 words:
    DO NOT USE VPN

• I love me some Servarica. I wish I had a use for those dedicated servers!

Count me for a mouse giveaway.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Interesting offers.

Thanked by 1leyun
  • Nice offers

• In for the win

• GOOD STORAGE VPS

• Let me win giveaway

• @servarica_hani I got polar bear yesterday - is there any way to upgrade to penguin?

Thanked by 1tedtomato
  • giveaway!

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@FrankRuan said:

Hani, I'm pretty sure this is you.
    Explain that for me.

The issue is that without correct IP we almost had nothing that is linked to you
    which means you could be on the other side of the planet and we simply know nothing
    This may cause huge issues for us legally down the line if this VPS was used for something bad

Chargeback is the least of our issues , actually we accept alot of people who have chargeback reports in fraud record with no issues as we do have real refund policy that we uphold

What we are afraid of is using the VPS for something like CP or some other stuff that definitely get the authorities interested

I wish there was easy way to verify these orders that come from VPN/hosting IPs so we are not legally at fault if we accept them , all the services I found charge too much and they verify much more than what we need (they charge more than the profit we generate from the customer in one or more years)

I hope that answers you

@shajeeafzal said:
    @servarica_hani I got polar bear yesterday - is there any way to upgrade to penguin?

yes just open a ticket and the team can handle it

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @servarica_hani said:

@FrankRuan said:

Explain that for me.

The issue is that without correct IP we almost had nothing that is linked to you
    which means you could be on the other side of the planet and we simply know nothing
    This may cause huge issues for us legally down the line if this VPS was used for something bad

Chargeback is the least of our issues , actually we accept alot of people who have chargeback reports in fraud record with no issues as we do have real refund policy that we uphold

What we are afraid of is using the VPS for something like CP or some other stuff that definitely get the authorities interested

I wish there was easy way to verify these orders that come from VPN/hosting IPs so we are not legally at fault if we accept them , all the services I found charge too much and they verify much more than what we need (they charge more than the profit we generate from the customer in one or more years)

I hope that answers you

@shajeeafzal said:
    @servarica_hani I got polar bear yesterday - is there any way to upgrade to penguin?

yes just open a ticket and the team can handle it

I have opened the ticket.

• Order #8642509230. Chameleon. Thanks!

• I am in

• live chat use to be 24/7 that has clearly changed

• Here for the giveaways

• I want to give it a try

• Just ordered an Orangutan dedi. Can’t wait for provisioning!
    Order 9700700695

• 4tb vps come close with interserver

Thanked by 1itoshikimonset
  • Order #6350417902
    Chameleon Hybrid SSD and storage VPS BF Special

• Any deals or new plans for unlimited expanding? :smile:

• Incoming bw is free or it's also billed ?

• @user123 said:
    <inserts cheese>

Did you cut it beforehand?

Thanked by 1user123
  • @FrankRuan said:

Only "pretty sure"?

Explain that for me.

It would be easier to quote specific parts that you need explained to save time going back and forth. It was already clear as it was written.

• @Vagabond1383 said:
    Giveaway Checklist
    1. Done

1. Invoice #87003,
  • Lets check our luck :)

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@socialzzz said:
    live chat use to be 24/7 that has clearly changed

Due to blackFriday Fatigue on BlackFriday event we dont work on shifts anymore due to the amount of load for the first day as a result there will be some gaps in our livechat support
    but from Tuesday it should be back to normal

@joeblow1102 said:
    Any deals or new plans for unlimited expanding? :smile:

Unfortunately not , will see if we can do something at later time

@ShalaWorks said:
    Incoming bw is free or it's also billed ?

also billed

• Order #3619954043 Thanks

• Does SSD VPS have SSH access?