Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL] Black Friday to Cyber Monday deals || NVME & Storage VPS plans || at least 60%+ OFF! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL] Black Friday to Cyber Monday deals || NVME & Storage VPS plans || at least 60%+ OFF!

Comments

• possible to rename vps in client area? bought a lot.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @tsoft said:
    possible to rename vps in client area? bought a lot.

I don't think so but you can rename them in virtualizor that's the only panel you'd need anyways.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@jokesonyou said:
    DMCA Ignored? @LiteServer

DMCA does not apply in Europe, but we have a AUP you can read it here:
    https://liteserver.nl/acceptable-usage-policy/

@gbzret4d said:
    DMCA ignored? How abuse messages are handled?

DMCA does not apply in Europe, but we have a AUP you can read it here:
    https://liteserver.nl/acceptable-usage-policy/

@gemini_geek said:
    hi,

can you confirm the cpu on the node fo HDD-2G plan, want to order a nvme 2gb and a HDD-2G , looking for any cpu 2800+

You will probably get a AMD EPYC 7543P or a AMD EPYC 7571 processor assigned.

@indiankesh said:
    Great deals. :) Any offers on Managed Directadmin VPS @LiteServer ?

Unfortunately no black friday or cyber monday deals, what are you looking for?

• @gbzret4d said:

no

• @gbzret4d said:

If you look to download copyrighted materials then most providers here are not for you. However, you might consider adding a layer of VPN between your server and public network, to handle all network traffic.

• @Kousaka said:

@gbzret4d said:

If you look to download copyrighted materials then most providers here are not for you. However, you might consider adding a layer of VPN between your server and public network, to handle all network traffic.

I want to setup a vpn for the ukrainian refugees we are housing here. They have small childrens and i wont control their internet so if they download something they shouldnt, i feel better for them and for me to use a vpn.

• @gbzret4d said:

@Kousaka said:

@gbzret4d said:

I want to setup a vpn for the ukrainian refugees we are housing here. They have small childrens and i wont control their internet so if they download something they shouldnt, i feel better for them and for me to use a vpn.

Go get a tiny box from AlexHost for €11.88 per year, no worries afterwards.

• @LiteServer said:

@indiankesh said:
    Great deals. :) Any offers on Managed Directadmin VPS @LiteServer ?

Unfortunately no black friday or cyber monday deals, what are you looking for

4g or 8g plan if any can be available at 50% or more.

• @Kousaka said:

@gbzret4d said:

@Kousaka said:

@gbzret4d said:

Go get a tiny box from AlexHost for €11.88 per year, no worries afterwards.

only 100 mbit

• My NVME 2G model is AMD EPYC 7513 32-Core Processor, can I change the CPU? This CPU performance is not very good and it affects the speed of my website

Thanked by 1navneetkk

@Leon said:
    My NVME 2G model is AMD EPYC 7513 32-Core Processor, can I change the CPU? This CPU performance is not very good and it affects the speed of my website

If cores from a EPYC 7513 aren't fast anough for your website, I suspect you'll have to look for a different cause then to be honest ;-). Those CPU's are lightning fast. You're most likely having a VPS too small, and/or inefficient operation of the web/php/SQL layer due the lack of optimizing/tuning causing performance degradation.
    You should start debugging what the actual performance bottleneck is - i'm pretty sure it's not the CPU ;-).

• @LiteServer I have seen so many #NVME-2G flash sale

Any #NVME-4G or #NVME-8G flash deal for cyber monday ??

Thanked by 1LiteServer

@add_iT said:
    @LiteServer I have seen so many #NVME-2G flash sale

Not sure, depends a bit on how much stock we have. Platform is nearing full :-)

• @LiteServer said:

@add_iT said:
    @LiteServer I have seen so many #NVME-2G flash sale

Not sure, depends a bit on how much stock we have. Platform is nearing full :-)

Hope to have 2CPU, 2G memory, 1T HDD configuration

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @LiteServer My account work order system has collapsed, and repeated submission of the work order failed

• very solid provider, works good knock knock better than hetz for similar case and cheaper (considering promo)

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • tsofttsoft Member
    edited November 2022

damn, will stay hetz despite this is good provider
    but missing this -vga looks like in qemu

can't go to 1920 resolution. possible to set this flag?

• @tsoft said:

why did you stay with hetzner now? Didn't you just say it's better than hetzner?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Ympker said:
    why did you stay with hetzner now? Didn't you just say it's better than hetzner?

Till I found they do not have this flag. Everything else is better. But this flag is critical for my case

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @tsoft said:

@Ympker said:

Till I found they do not have this flag. Everything else is better. But this flag is critical for my case

Ah okay :)

• @Ympker said:
    Ah okay :)

But if they add this flag, will like it again.
    This looks like also works
    https://i.stack.imgur.com/vVSRT.png

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • 100% prem provider. Storage offers may not be as cheap or fast as other providers, but it makes up for it in reliability. The NVME offers, however, are just simply amazing.

I honestly thought the BF offers might be worse this year after the expected price increase due to energy costs, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the offers are actually better than last year's.

Here's hoping 2023 is the year we get internal IPs ;)

edited November 2022

@tsoft said:

Send us a ticket and we might be able help you out with this :-).

@homeos said:
    100% prem provider. Storage offers may not be as cheap or fast as other providers, but it makes up for it in reliability. The NVME offers, however, are just simply amazing.

I honestly thought the BF offers might be worse this year after the expected price increase due to energy costs, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the offers are actually better than last year's.

Here's hoping 2023 is the year we get internal IPs ;)

Thanks for your great feedback.
    Our NVME plans are indeed great, but that is basically our performance line up :-)
    The Storage plans do great too, but during Black Friday the storage array on these hypervisors are getting a serious stress test due to the huge flood of random IOs which HDD don't like - things like that usually settle down to normal IO situations once the Black Friday periods has passed a week or 2.

Internal IPs is something we're considering, but no ETA yet due to technical challanges.
    We're also working on a snapshot feature :-)

Thanked by 1nick_
  • Best provider for the money! Thanks for the offer!

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • I got a flash sale, but forgot to pay. The bill is still there. What CPU is this flash sale pls? Thank you
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3554861#Comment_3554861

• I want to use a discount code when ordering the storage vps, but the discount code is not available:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

edited November 2022

@Mushie said:
    I want to use a discount code when ordering the storage vps, but the discount code is not available:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Black Friday has ended unfortunately :-) As shown in this thread the coupon is valid until 28 November 23:59h NL time

• Thank you, now everything works well.