Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Black Friday ★ Dedi Servers from $19/m ★ VPS from $4.14/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Black Friday ★ Dedi Servers from $19/m ★ VPS from $4.14/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits

124»

Comments

• C0mpassC0mpass Member
    edited December 2022

Is the KS-LE-1 supposed to be ECC? On my invoice under the setup section it says:

32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz

But, dmidecode --type 16 says "Error Correction Type: None"

• @C0mpass said:
    Is the KS-LE-1 supposed to be ECC? On my invoice under the setup section it says:

32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz

check it's width 64 Bit or 72 bit.

• @LightBlade said:
    Checking your order
    An additional processing time is required. It is usually around 48 hours. Our customer support team may contact you.

Well look like they need more time? @OVH_APAC

Wow .. that's was surprising me ... after 1 week of no information about my order, I get a reply about my ticket 2 days ago, they say will contact me again, but now my account is gone?

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

• @LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order
    An additional processing time is required. It is usually around 48 hours. Our customer support team may contact you.

Wow .. that's was surprising me ... after 1 week of no information about my order, I get a reply about my ticket 2 days ago, they say will contact me again, but now my account is gone?

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

I saw same happened to most people including you and me. Account got disappeared without informing.for no reason

• OVH account panel still make me confuse until now

Cannot login to other region but sometimes redirrect to another as well

Better to just make one simple panel only and don't split between region just one global

• I think all confusion on logins or account removed...

I feel if you do a login with your ovh customer ID you should see your services.

Account is still there somewhere. Just not organized after the whole eco branding

• @Sanjue007 said:

@LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

I saw same happened to most people including you and me. Account got disappeared without informing.for no reason

sounds like a scam

• @LightBlade said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

sounds like a scam

Not sure why everything is a scam to you guys. What would they gain by disappearing your old account? You proberbly are using the wrong login info (it happened to me on KS).

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@C0mpass said:

32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz

@LightBlade said:
    @Sanjue007 said:

@LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

sounds like a scam

Hello @LightBlade , I understand your account has been cancelled due to a lack of information on your account and your original order will be refunded.
    I suggest you to re-create a new account with all the required details at https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/ and create a new order.
    The same server is still available and you may still benefit form the free setup fee until dec 13th.
    Hope this clarifies

• @OVH_APAC said:

@C0mpass said:

32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz

@LightBlade said:
    @Sanjue007 said:

@LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

sounds like a scam

Hello @LightBlade , I understand your account has been cancelled due to a lack of information on your account and your original order will be refunded.
    I suggest you to re-create a new account with all the required details at https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/ and create a new order.
    The same server is still available and you may still benefit form the free setup fee until dec 13th.
    Hope this clarifies

KS-LE 1 is OOS though. :|

• @OVH_APAC said:

@C0mpass said:

32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz

@LightBlade said:
    @Sanjue007 said:

@LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

sounds like a scam

Hope this clarifies

Thank you for the clarifies.

Can you also inform me when the refund will be done?

• After they asked me for screenshots of where it says ECC, they provided me with an ECC board and memory, and then they removed the ECC bit even from the OVH panel page.

It's still listed as ECC on LET OVH post.

Thanked by 1TODO
  • @LightBlade said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@C0mpass said:

32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz

@LightBlade said:
    @Sanjue007 said:

@LightBlade said:

@LightBlade said:
    Checking your order

@OVH_APAC @ninzo59

sounds like a scam

Hope this clarifies

Thank you for the clarifies.

Can you also inform me when the refund will be done?

got my refund yesterday. cool. case closed.

• Hello,

has anyone tried to extend the KS-LE1.
    I have some storage backup options.
    What does mean "only applicable for 12 times" ?
    Support hasn't responded yet.

• @alexj1982 said:
    Hello,

has anyone tried to extend the KS-LE1.
    I have some storage backup options.
    What does mean "only applicable for 12 times" ?
    Support hasn't responded yet.

Hi @alexj1982,

I already renewed my monthly service with OVH. And I see no backup option (maybe because it's monthly)?
    The "only applicable for 12 times" should be an error according to @OVH_APAC.

@OVH_APAC said:
    I'm checking internally why this sentence appears on your invoice as this could be misleading indeed.

But I'm still waiting for more information too.

• @OVH_APAC said: Price on Baremetal Servers are valid for as long as you keep your server. I'm checking internally why this sentence appears on your invoice as this could be misleading indeed.

Heard anything about this?

• @jon617 said:

@OVH_APAC said: Price on Baremetal Servers are valid for as long as you keep your server. I'm checking internally why this sentence appears on your invoice as this could be misleading indeed.

Heard anything about this?

Have in mind that prices have been increased on their old products recently, so there's no guarantee they won't do it again in the future.