Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Black Friday ★ Dedi Servers from $19/m ★ VPS from $4.14/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Black Friday ★ Dedi Servers from $19/m ★ VPS from $4.14/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits

Comments

• stonedstoned Member
    edited November 2022

I might resell the 2x KS-1 and 1x KS-LE-1 to someone on these forums an XFER the service to their account, and get a better dedicated server than KS. Maybe RISE or something else.

I don't know!

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@stoned said:

If you had some existing services but no longer in your account, you are not considered as "new customer".

I see. I had services earlier this year.

Thanks and sorry you could not benefit from the setup fee offer this time.

• Spotted a KSLE1 in canada but when i tried to login, it’s alrdy gone lmao

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited November 2022

First of all its very wierd you are doing black friday deals upto 25% while you were just "forced" to increase pricing of all your services.

I wouldn't buy anything in APAC from OVH. I had 20 GAME-2 servers in Singapore but ended up in cancelling them all.

Why?
    OVH overcommits their network capacity in Singapore. If customers in the same rack use "too much" bandwidth, the packetloss is going through the roof!

I had 10 of these servers in the same rack and my servers were unusable when they all pushed 250mbit which should be possible as advertised. 250mbit, 1Gbit burst.

What was OVH their solution?
    Well even I am a 10+ year customer and paid them 20K per month, they gave me 3 great options. Of course they refused the fix the root cause. OVH doesn't care about me or any other customer in APAC.

1. Use less bandwidth, even I dont use more then advertised and completly ignoring the facts it also happens when my servers are idle
    2. Move to a non-game server with 1Gbit network, OVH does only offer slow xeons in Singapore on their non-game network.
    3. Go to a competitor

This is when all my servers were idle yesterday:

Lets not forget their poor routing with big ISP's in the area and the fact their VAC capacity is way worse in APAC then in European locations.

Thanked by 1Zurg
  • I ordered the KS-LE-1 :).
    Order # 14338294.

• @Reunite7335 said:
    I ordered the KS-LE-1 :).
    Order # 14338294.

We have doubled your bandwidth. :D

Thanked by 2drizbo Reunite7335
  • doubled bandwidth on a Dedi or?

• @Teko said:

@Reunite7335 said:
    Order # 14338294.

How long will it take to show up?

• @Reunite7335 said:

@Teko said:

@Reunite7335 said:
    Order # 14338294.

How long will it take to show up?

It's a joke.

• @OVH_APAC I purchased a KS-LE-1 in FR. At time of ordering there was an option to purchase plesk with it for 7$ CAD (the web admin edition).

I didn't need it, but now I do. I went into the manager and the only licenses that are "available" for the server are:

Is there any way to get the cheaper license that was available during server purchase or am I SOL now?

• was proceeding with the order... and then it went out of stock! grrrr

• Please process my order as soon as possible. Order number 181140963

• edited November 2022

Cyber Monday : 10% extra off on SYS-LE-3 and SYS-LE-4 servers.

That's a one-time discount or recurring?

edit:
    Sorry... didn't check the footnotes.

CYBERMONDAY - CYBER10
    Recurring promotional offer to receive 10% off the rental price of a SYS-LE-3 and SYS-LE-4 dedicated server with the code CYBER10. Offer valid for all new orders (excluding renewals), placed between November 25th, 2022 at 13:00 and November 29th, 2022 at 13:00 (GMT).

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Cyber Monday : 10% extra off on SYS-LE-3 and SYS-LE-4 servers.

That's a one-time discount or recurring?

Billing shows one-time but maybe it's handled differently in the background.

Thanked by 1dotcomUNDERGROUND
  • @stoned said:
    I might resell the 2x KS-1 and 1x KS-LE-1 to someone on these forums an XFER the service to their account, and get a better dedicated server than KS. Maybe RISE or something else.

I don't know!

Can you sell a Canada KS-1 to me? thanks. PM me the steps to transfer and I will pay you back

• @swagger said:

@stoned said:

I don't know!

Can you sell a Canada KS-1 to me? thanks. PM me the steps to transfer and I will pay you back

I was told it is no longer possible by someone. They said Kimsufi don't do transfers anymore.

• @stoned said:

@swagger said:

@stoned said:

I don't know!

I was told it is no longer possible by someone. They said Kimsufi don't do transfers anymore.

sigh, guess I need to wait restock

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I would like to know the steps for removing the VAT. I already have KS account without VAT (it was without from the start).
    Alternatively, I would like the two merged, and VAT removed from both (EU company, Romania, VAT registered).

• BKKHKBKKHK Member
    edited November 2022

@OVH_APAC said:

VPS Value

1 vCore
    2GB RAM
    40GB SSD NVMe
    Unmetered Traffic @ 250Mbps (except Asia-Pacific data centers 1TB Traffic/month @ 250Mbps*)
    Automated Backup Included
    From US$4.14/month

$4.14/month you say? RIPOFF.

Staying on my OVH APAC 2018 SSD Discovery offer:

1 vCore
    1GB RAM
    30GB SSD (not NVMe)
    Unmetered Traffic @ 100Mbps (1TB Traffic/month @100Mbps then shaped @10Mbps)
    No Automated Backup
    From US$2.60/month

You're not even really trying.

• Hi,
    Can you please process my order? It's a simple domain purchase - and has not been processed even tho it's been 4days!
    Order no: 14338544

• nokstarnokstar Member
    edited November 2022

Now 4 days, my server still not delivered.
    Can't login to OVH cloud panel since your password reset email not coming to my inbox.

• The KS-LE-2 is unavailable now? I can see the eco website is in stock but in the order page say that is un available.

• @banana_mcn said:
    The KS-LE-2 is unavailable now? I can see the eco website is in stock but in the order page say that is un available.

Yeah, it’s marked in stock on the API but they’ve broken the order system. OVH has been made aware of the issue but this is them so deals will probably be over by the time it’s fixed.

• Hello
    Can you process my order? I bought 2 dedicated servers, I have been waiting for 4 days, but still no delivery.

Order number 181165079,181102628

@C0mpass said:
    @OVH_APAC I purchased a KS-LE-1 in FR. At time of ordering there was an option to purchase plesk with it for 7$ CAD (the web admin edition).

I didn't need it, but now I do. I went into the manager and the only licenses that are "available" for the server are:

Is there any way to get the cheaper license that was available during server purchase or am I SOL now?

Hi @C0mpass , you may wish to open a ticket to request for a manual order for Plesk.

To @All enquiries on your order status, take note that some orders may require manual validation before it can proceed. For this, be sure to check all your registered email inboxes (including junk) to see if it requires an action from your end. Otherwise if you did not receive any after a few days, kindly PM me your email and order numbers. Thanks in advance!

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • Could you bring some ksle1canada and sysle1 canada stock?
    And seems ksle2 have stock but can not buy.a bug.

Hello all,

KS-LE-1 is currently back in stock (European hosting location only):

• Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 4c/8t - 3.40GHz/3.80GHz
    • 2 x 800GB SSD Enterprise Class Soft Raid
    • 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • 100Mbps Unmetered Public Bandwidth
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

• Limited Edition So you Start servers  | SYS-LE-4 Extra 10% off* with the code: CYBER10
    • (SYS-LE-3 is sold out already)
    • Extra 15% off Rise-STORE-LE & Advance-LE with code: CYBER15

🛒 View all deals:

• @MoeMelon said:
    Hello
    Can you process my order? I bought 2 dedicated servers, I have been waiting for 4 days, but still no delivery.

@OVH_APAC said:
    Hello all,

• 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

• Limited Edition So you Start servers  | SYS-LE-4 Extra 10% off* with the code: CYBER10

🛒 View all deals:

@OVH_APAC said:
    Hello all,

• 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

🛒 View all deals:

@OVH_APAC said:
    Hello all,

• 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

🛒 View all deals:

Hello

@MoeMelon said:

@MoeMelon said:
    Hello

@OVH_APAC said:
    Hello all,

• 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

🛒 View all deals:

@OVH_APAC said:
    Hello all,

• 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

🛒 View all deals:

@OVH_APAC said:
    Hello all,

• 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz
    • Anti-DDoS Included
    • US$18.99/month

+ CYBER MONDAY specials:

🛒 View all deals:

Hello

Hello @MoeMelon ,
    You may have been requested to provide some form of ID for verification purpose by our validation team (2 orders, 2 different accounts). This process can take some time, especially with the tremendous number of orders we are processing during Black Friday sales. Thanks for your patience

• @OVH_APAC Are the webhosting deals recurring or is it only for the first year?

I'm looking at ordering the Performance Hosting package, but it does not say if it will renew at the sale price or the regular price after the year.