Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Black Friday ★ Dedi Servers from $19/m ★ VPS from $4.14/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Black Friday ★ Dedi Servers from $19/m ★ VPS from $4.14/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits

Comments

• @C0mpass said:
    @OVH_APAC Are the webhosting deals recurring or is it only for the first year?

I'm looking at ordering the Performance Hosting package, but it does not say if it will renew at the sale price or the regular price after the year.

First 12 or 24 months, depending on the offer/package.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@webcraft said:

@C0mpass said:
    @OVH_APAC Are the webhosting deals recurring or is it only for the first year?

I'm looking at ordering the Performance Hosting package, but it does not say if it will renew at the sale price or the regular price after the year.

First 12 or 24 months, depending on the offer/package.

Hello @C0mpass, I confirm the web hosting plan offers are valid for one year, then back to normal price. They include a free domain name as well for the first year.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@C0mpass said:
    @OVH_APAC I purchased a KS-LE-1 in FR. At time of ordering there was an option to purchase plesk with it for 7$ CAD (the web admin edition).

I didn't need it, but now I do. I went into the manager and the only licenses that are "available" for the server are:

Is there any way to get the cheaper license that was available during server purchase or am I SOL now?

Hi @C0mpass , you may wish to open a ticket to request for a manual order for Plesk.

To @All enquiries on your order status, take note that some orders may require manual validation before it can proceed. For this, be sure to check all your registered email inboxes (including junk) to see if it requires an action from your end. Otherwise if you did not receive any after a few days, kindly PM me your email and order numbers. Thanks in advance!

Are you able to help me get this license ordered? I created a ticket asking for a manual order and no-one responded in multiple days.

@C0mpass said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@C0mpass said:
    @OVH_APAC I purchased a KS-LE-1 in FR. At time of ordering there was an option to purchase plesk with it for 7$ CAD (the web admin edition).

I didn't need it, but now I do. I went into the manager and the only licenses that are "available" for the server are:

Is there any way to get the cheaper license that was available during server purchase or am I SOL now?

Hi @C0mpass , you may wish to open a ticket to request for a manual order for Plesk.

To @All enquiries on your order status, take note that some orders may require manual validation before it can proceed. For this, be sure to check all your registered email inboxes (including junk) to see if it requires an action from your end. Otherwise if you did not receive any after a few days, kindly PM me your email and order numbers. Thanks in advance!

Are you able to help me get this license ordered? I created a ticket asking for a manual order and no-one responded in multiple days.

Hi @C0mpass,
    Could you advise your ticket number in PM?

edited November 2022

Our Black Friday deals have been extended until December 6th!

• Low-Cost Dedicated Servers (Kimsufi & So You Start): Asia-Pacific, Europe & North America locations | Free setup fees for new customers | Limited Edition configurations | From as low as US$36.99/month (KS-LE-1 server at US$18.99 is unfortunately sold out)
    • Game Dedicated Servers (AMD Ryzen): Europe & North America locations | Game-1 to 2 | Up to 50% off | From US$82.86/month
    • Rise Servers: Europe & North America locations | Rise-1 to 4, Rise-Game-1 to 2, Rise-STOR, Rise-STOR-LE | Up to 30% off, Limited Edition configurations | From US$64.92/month
    • Advance APAC Dedicated Servers: Asia-Pacific locations | Upsized Traffic 25TB 50TB/month included for as long as you keep your server | From US$96.62/month
    • Advance Limited Edition Servers: Europe & North America locations | Advance-LE | From US$98.26/month
    • VPS Plans: Asia-Pacific, Europe & North America locations | Up to 40% off Value or Essential plan | From US$4.14/month
    • Public Cloud: OpenStack Ecosystem | US$200 Free Credits | Valid for 1 month on all Pay-as-you-go services upon activation

🛒 Shop all deals:

• @OVH_APAC said: Our Black Friday deals have been extended until December 6th!

That's great. Any idea when/if SYS-LE-1 would be available?

@DanSummer said:

@OVH_APAC said: Our Black Friday deals have been extended until December 6th!

Hello @DanSummer , some offers have been extremely popular and unfortunately we are sold out on SYS-LE-1, SYS-LE-3 and KS-LE-1.
    The same has been been reflected on our websites:

• @OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

Hello @DanSummer , some offers have been extremely popular and unfortunately we are sold out on SYS-LE-1, SYS-LE-3 and KS-LE-1.

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

ksle2 not sold out but have bug can not buy.

@ldzjzy said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

Sorry , looks like it is sold out too. I will request our website to be updated.

• It's been 6 days and my order is still waiting for validation.

• @reizhi said:
    It's been 6 days and my order is still waiting for validation.

mine too. Since 25th Nov.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@ldzjzy said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

Sorry , looks like it is sold out too. I will request our website to be updated.

I don’t know how many times I can tell people at ovh it isn’t sold out. Your API returns High stock in all locations but your order system is broken.

All we want is a server but nobody at ovh can seem to get their head around the fact it’s available and the order system is broken or nobody will check the exact stock levels of it.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @OVH_APAC said:

@ldzjzy said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

Ordered KS-LE-1
    no ECC memeory ):
    just normal dimms, anyway to get those into ecc?

Got these model -
    https://www.compuram.biz/memory_module/samsung/m378b1g73db0-ck0.htm

• @Advicerxyz said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@ldzjzy said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

Ordered KS-LE-1
    no ECC memeory ):

Got these model -

Aside from one or two lucky people they are not providing ECC RAM, but they did at least offer a refund (tbc)

• AdvicerxyzAdvicerxyz Member
    edited November 2022

@darkimmortal said:

@Advicerxyz said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@ldzjzy said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@DanSummer said:

Ordered KS-LE-1
    no ECC memeory ):

Got these model -

Aside from one or two lucky people they are not providing ECC RAM, but they did at least offer a refund (tbc)

well i guess i keep it still for some personal websites, i still got lucky with brand new intel ssds(got them with 2hours).

Vendor Specific SMART Attributes with Thresholds:
    ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME FLAG VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE UPDATED WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
    5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    9 Power_On_Hours 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 104
    12 Power_Cycle_Count 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 22
    170 Available_Reservd_Space 0x0033 100 100 010 Pre-fail Always - 0
    171 Program_Fail_Count 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    172 Erase_Fail_Count 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    174 Unsafe_Shutdown_Count 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 22
    175 Power_Loss_Cap_Test 0x0033 100 100 010 Pre-fail Always - 2354 (22 6297)
    183 SATA_Downshift_Count 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    184 End-to-End_Error_Count 0x0033 100 100 090 Pre-fail Always - 0
    187 Uncorrectable_Error_Cnt 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    190 Drive_Temperature 0x0022 079 076 000 Old_age Always - 21 (Min/Max 19/24)
    192 Unsafe_Shutdown_Count 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 22
    194 Temperature_Celsius 0x0022 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 21
    197 Pending_Sector_Count 0x0012 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    199 CRC_Error_Count 0x003e 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    225 Host_Writes_32MiB 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 19324
    226 Workld_Media_Wear_Indic 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    227 Workld_Host_Reads_Perc 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 79
    228 Workload_Minutes 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 5295
    232 Available_Reservd_Space 0x0033 100 100 010 Pre-fail Always - 0
    233 Media_Wearout_Indicator 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0
    234 Thermal_Throttle_Status 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 0/0
    235 Power_Loss_Cap_Test 0x0033 100 100 010 Pre-fail Always - 2354 (22 6297)
    241 Host_Writes_32MiB 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 19324
    242 Host_Reads_32MiB 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 75815
    243 NAND_Writes_32MiB 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 23868

• Does anyone here giving up on KS LE 1?? I would like to have it since my account suddenly got deleted for no reason...

• @OVH_APAC

For KS-LE-2 at the software license configuration step it shows: "No paid distribution is available with this configuration."

Shall I be able to order a cPanel licence later for this server?

edited December 2022

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    @OVH_APAC

For KS-LE-2 at the software license configuration step it shows: "No paid distribution is available with this configuration."

Shall I be able to order a cPanel licence later for this server?

Hello @dotcomUNDERGROUND ,
    Sorry for the delay answering, yes you can from your control panel in the licenses section.
    Hope this helps

• Checking your order
    An additional processing time is required. It is usually around 48 hours. Our customer support team may contact you.

Well look like they need more time? @OVH_APAC

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited December 2022

Im still waiting since a week to get my server
    Can you please check @OVH_APAC

• @gbzret4d said:

did you order get canceled? or still pending?

• @LightBlade said:

@gbzret4d said:

did you order get canceled? or still pending?

pending. They requested documents. Provided them on the same day

• Just being curious... why DA and CloudLinux purchase options are disabled?

• Looks like I can not move SYS Failover IP to a Kimsufi server even though it's under OVHCloud account?

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Looks like I can not move SYS Failover IP to a Kimsufi server even though it's under OVHCloud account?

kimsufi does not support additional IPs, best you can do is tunnel extra IPs from a sys server or ovh vps

• when KS-1 server available?

• @swagger said:
    when KS-1 server available?

Usually once or twice a week.

Thanked by 1adns
  • edited December 2022

Hey @OVH_APAC,

Bought a KS-LE-1 server and I'm super happy with it. But I have one question, what does the "only applicable for 12 times" in my invoice mean? Will the price increase after 12 months?

Thanks.

Thanked by 1TODO
  • jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited December 2022

@danielcardosopt said: what does the "only applicable for 12 times" in my invoice mean?

Same question. I noticed that on the invoice.

Thanked by 1TODO

@jon617 said:

@danielcardosopt said: what does the "only applicable for 12 times" in my invoice mean?

Same question. I noticed that on the invoice.

Hello @danielcardosopt and @jon617 ,
    Price on Baremetal Servers are valid for as long as you keep your server. I'm checking internally why this sentence appears on your invoice as this could be misleading indeed.