Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute Offers are up - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute Offers are up

124»

Comments

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@kidrock said:

@jar said:

@default said:
    I don't get it. Why are MXRoute's Black Friday offers more expensive than standard plans of their resellers? I would expect MXRoute to try and make it cheaper on such special occasions.

Love those resellers 💜

What's the difference between buying directly from mxroute vs buying from reseller like webhorizon, apart from the price/storage?

It depends upon each reseller actually. But, for the most part there is no difference. Actually, there is one difference - Afterlogic Pro web mail is not available on the reseller servers.

The real difference comes in when a reseller can offer different payment options such as bank transfer, or ACH auto-debit neither of which MXroute uses, or perhaps provide support in your native language if outside of an English speaking country.

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@kidrock said:

@jar said:

@default said:
    I don't get it. Why are MXRoute's Black Friday offers more expensive than standard plans of their resellers? I would expect MXRoute to try and make it cheaper on such special occasions.

Love those resellers 💜

What's the difference between buying directly from mxroute vs buying from reseller like webhorizon, apart from the price/storage?

I'll leave it to my resellers to decide what their own value adds are. They can also feel free to add themselves here: https://github.com/mxroute/mxdocs/blob/master/LiveSite/content/presales/reseller/_index.en.md

Accepting pull requests 💜

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • Thanks for bringing this back! Just got the lifetime 10gb plan.