Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions - Page 53
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions

Comments

• I do not see the HK 2222 yesterday and today or maybe bots snap them up real fast till I don't see them.

But there are HK 6666.

@NDTN, any HK 2222 being released periodically?

• @hapkido said:

@nick_ said:
    Just bought a 2222 SJC deal triennially. My BF/CM is complete now.

Haha, what other deals did you get?

I lost count tbh.

• @nick_ said:

@hapkido said:

@nick_ said:
    Just bought a 2222 SJC deal triennially. My BF/CM is complete now.

Haha, what other deals did you get?

I lost count tbh.

Hahaa!!! You got more deals than last year Black Friday?

And to ask, What do you do with all these VPS?

Maybe I can get some ideas!!

• Yeah, my most spent BFD ever. I'm a web developer, so I'll use these VPSs to build my web apps in production ofc.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • Restock 222JP,not 2222OSJP

• Here for the giveaways :smiley:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I believe /billing/store/black-friday-2022 will not get any new stock, as it's been more than 24 hours since the start of Cyber Monday sales.
    Once the current stocks are depleted, there would be no more.

• @yoursunny said:
    I believe /billing/store/black-friday-2022 will not get any new stock, as it's been more than 24 hours since the start of Cyber Monday sales.

"this year which will start at 00.00AM November 21th until 23:59PM November 29th 2022 UTC+2"

So party still continue

• @haynhat said:

@yoursunny said:

"this year which will start at 00.00AM November 21th until 23:59PM November 29th 2022 UTC+2"

So party still continue

UTC 02:15 now

the end is nigh

• ravikutty356ravikutty356 Member
    edited November 2022

Noob here …. I bought 2222sjc thru PayPal but didn’t get confirmation on my PayPal screen but my cc got charged but never got email or any order number 😭 portal page availability count reduced by 1 I’m not sure if I have to buy again and duplicate my purchase 😭

Edit: I went ahead and bought it 2nd time hoping my previous incomplete purchase would get canceled due to no order number generated

• So far, all the plans that I wanted to buy have been bought as much as possible!

• @ravikutty356 said:
    Noob here …. I bought 2222sjc thru PayPal but didn’t get confirmation on my PayPal screen but my cc got charged but never got email or any order number 😭 portal page availability count reduced by 1 I’m not sure if I have to buy again and duplicate my purchase 😭

It is recommended to place the order first, then change the payment method.

@ravikutty356 said:

When I tried ordering 9999 plans last month, my credit card was charged authorized for 6x $99 transactions.
    These failed orders would be cancelled after several days, but until then they would count toward the credit limit.
    I have $70700 total credit limit so I don't worry about those authorizations as long as they don't become duplicate charges.

Thanked by 1ravikutty356
    edited November 2022

Noob here …. Is it normal for green cloud to send email asking for additional information for verification like Id n personal details n saying my purchase is pending due to getting flagged. They just sent me after my PayPal purchase

Didn’t realize it’s so complex to purchase vps as a noob or is there a way to dodge this flagging?

• @ravikutty356 said:

As I known, portal count whenever the invoice generated not paid. CC was charged but no confirmation from Paypal is the transaction issue between CC and Paypal. I have the same issue when paying to Namecheap, money will be back or adjusted to the CC at the CC tracing date

• @NDTN said:

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,
    Is there new storage deal on Cyber Monday? <3

Which location would you like to have?

Hey ,is that true that you randomly Shut down kubernetis klusters ? Why is that ?

• Get in fast everyone.
    StorageJP0.5TB just restocked. 9 left!

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@hapkido said:
    I do not see the HK 2222 yesterday and today or maybe bots snap them up real fast till I don't see them.

But there are HK 6666.

2222 HK sold out, there will be no restock for that plan.

@gMan33 said:

@NDTN said:

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,

Hey ,is that true that you randomly Shut down kubernetis klusters ? Why is that ?

We dont "randomly" shutdown a VPS, we only turn off/suspend a VPS when it's constantly abusing the CPU which causes negative impacts to other customers on the same node.

@ravikutty356 said:
    Noob here …. Is it normal for green cloud to send email asking for additional information for verification like Id n personal details n saying my purchase is pending due to getting flagged. They just sent me after my PayPal purchase

Didn’t realize it’s so complex to purchase vps as a noob or is there a way to dodge this flagging?

We do not require additional verification when you use your real information/IP address to place the order.

• @Kimalainen said: I needed TCP instead of UDP

Keep in mind that a TCP VPN will generally be noticeably slower than either a UDP VPN or one that's lower in the OSI stack (like IPSec). Only use TCP if you have no other choice, like if you're dealing with a firewall that blocks all outbound UDP traffic.

Thanked by 1nick_
    edited November 2022

@NDTN said:

@hapkido said:
    I do not see the HK 2222 yesterday and today or maybe bots snap them up real fast till I don't see them.

But there are HK 6666.

2222 HK sold out, there will be no restock for that plan.

@gMan33 said:

@NDTN said:

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,

We dont "randomly" shutdown a VPS, we only turn off/suspend a VPS when it's constantly abusing the CPU which causes negative impacts to other customers on the same node.

@ravikutty356 said:

We do not require additional verification when you use your real information/IP address to place the order.

I never used any vpn or anything just my normal internet connection with my name details is what I provided

@yoursunny said:

"Product group does not contain any visible products"

2222 and 6666 plans are over.
    I predict they'll come back on New Year's Eve.

@haynhat said:

So party still continue

That's for 2x resources on /billing/store/budget-kvm-sale category.

• @ravikutty356 said:

Sometimes this happens with new user. If the seller's order system flags your order as suspicious you need to provide some additional information. This can happen because of various reasons.

And once you have an active services with the seller, this won't repeat. :smile:

• So I bought 2222sjc at $60 triannual and in support ticket they say deals over n won’t honor it …. Nice job !

• edited November 2022

@yoursunny said:
    2222 and 6666 plans are over.
    I predict they'll come back on New Year's Eve.

Goo'day mate, what do you say about 5555, 6666 vs 9999, which hits the sweet point?

• @ravikutty356 said:
    So I bought 2222sjc at $60 triannual and in support ticket they say deals over n won’t honor it …. Nice job !

That's unfortunate. I bought mine an hour earlier and got double storage and bandwidth.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited November 2022

@ravikutty356 said:
    So I bought 2222sjc at $60 triannual and in support ticket they say deals over n won’t honor it …. Nice job !

Your order did not pass our Fraud check. Opening multiple accounts with different names/addresses is a red flag.

Thanked by 3yoursunny nick_ FrankZ

• Thanked by 2ariq01 FrankZ
  • HAPPY ENDING ! wonderful black friday

• @NDTN said:

Hello,
    Is GreenCloud VPS RAM dedicated RAM or shared RAM?