Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions - Page 58
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions

1525354555658»

Comments

• Any ETA on new budget Toronto deals? Something with DA license included would be nice (but not crucial). Setting up a mail server, maybe 5-10 e-mails a day, nothing major. Oracle won't open Port 25 for me (free tier). Existing customer of yours.

• how i can get "Purchase a plan for 1 year billing GET 01 YEAR EXTRA", just buy any plan and inform you?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@blueblue said:
    how i can get "Purchase a plan for 1 year billing GET 01 YEAR EXTRA", just buy any plan and inform you?

These offers are no longer valid. In addition at that time, " buy 1 year get 1 year free" did not apply to promotional plans too.

@mockingbird said:
    Any ETA on new budget Toronto deals? Something with DA license included would be nice (but not crucial). Setting up a mail server, maybe 5-10 e-mails a day, nothing major. Oracle won't open Port 25 for me (free tier). Existing customer of yours.

We will need to upgrade the network in Toronto to 10Gbps first, but not in any time soon. ETA should be end of Q2/2023 or Q3/2023. We have other locations on the waiting list now with more priority: Phoenix, AZ and migration from Osaka to Tokyo this month, and next month would be Seattle, WA and Hanoi, VN.

• @NDTN .. Hello. Good day GreenCloud Team. I just successfully purchased your BudgetKVMMO-2 vps today with order #2848802393 . Please allow me to know when will it be activated?

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited March 2023

@Richard777 said: I just successfully purchased your BudgetKVMMO-2 vps today... Please allow me to know when will it be activated?

Do you really feel like this require forum post? How hard is to wait a bit for them to activate your service?
    It's not like you're waiting several days already.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Richard777Richard777 Member
    edited March 2023

@Mumbly said: Mumbly Member

3:25PM FlagThanks

@Richard777 said: I just successfully purchased your BudgetKVMMO-2 vps today... Please allow me to know when will it be activated?

Do you really feel like this require forum post? How hard is to wait a bit for them to activate your service?

Based on myself without any experiences in using vps, I totally think the answer to your question when it comes to asking questions, YES, it is necessary to ask questions. I am not opening any forum, but I'm just asking question. Just like those people like you, who was also once a newbie in vps has too many questions like me. It is always necessary for me to ask questions regarding something I don't know, because as a newbie, I will not pretend to be knowledgeable in everything regarding vps. Actually, it is totally correct to ask if you don't know anything rather than pretending to be something who knows everything. I know that you also experienced being a newbie before and you also asked many questions.

Because as a newbie, if you don't ask anything, you will not learn something, and you cannot properly move forward in life or you have a sluggish progress in life if you don't know how to ask question as a newbie.

My experiences are only limited to shared hosting. Now I want to learn more about vps.

My plan has been activated by the way. Thanks for Greencloud Team

• @Richard777 said: Because as a newbie, if you don't ask anything, you will not learn something

Unreasonable impatience has nothing to do with being newbie.

So what you learned today? To be patient and wait those few minutes for service activation before you bother people with unnecessary "when my service will be activated" - without even giving them some minimal time to activate it.

edited March 2023

@Mumbly said:

@Richard777 said: Because as a newbie, if you don't ask anything, you will not learn something

Unreasonable impatience has nothing to do with being newbie.

So what you learned today? To be patient and wait those few minutes for service activation before you bother people with unnecessary "when my service will be activated" - without even giving them some minimal time to activate it.

What I leaned today is not "**Unreasonable impatience" but I learn to continue pressing on to ask questions if I don't know anything rather than pretending to be something great. I will not pretend to be something. You make me want to ask even more as a newbie because you are just one of those people who are trying to stop other people from exploring more in life.

Asking questions to learn something in life is not impatient but an important and necessary ingredients for success in life.

But your way of acting now, is not helping newbies, but stopping them from progressing.

Your way of life is in the wrong path my friend. The way you respond shows that you lack the real wisdom of life. You even don't know the essence of ASKING QUESTIONS.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited March 2023

It's hilarious how persisently you play newbie card while it's nothing but unreasonable impatience/lack of common sense.
    So how much time you gave them to activate service before you started with:

@Richard777 said: I just purchased ... Please allow me to know when will it be activated?

2 minutes? :D

People will gladly help you with advices if there will be something to help with at all, but you won't last very long with some budget hosting companies if you won't adjust your expectations and start to use some common sense.
    (for the next lesson I will charge you discounted $5/advice)

• @Mumbly said:
    It's hilarious how persisently you play newbie card while it's nothing but unreasonable impatience/lack of common sense.

@Richard777 said: Please allow me to know when will it be activated?

You won't last very long with some budget hosting companies if you won't adjust your expectations and start to use some common sense.

As what I have said earlier in this posts. I'm a newbie in vps. I don't even know there is a waiting time for the activation. That's why I asked a newbie question.

Asking question is not saying that I am not going to adjust my expectation. I just want to know what I do not know.

But you have a very poor, little to no wisdom about the essence of asking question which is important in life.

Because you are full of pride, I'm pretty sure that there is nothing big you can do in life. You have a very poor wisdom and understanding in life.

Let me lecture you. In life, ASKING QUESTION is very important if we want to expand our knowledge and continue to progress in life. Asking question is very basic but very important for success in life.

But I see that you have a very poor wisdom, knowledge and understanding in life because you don't even know and appreciate the importance of asking question. Asking question is just one of the basic but important ingredients for success. Even the basic level of how to succeed in life, you don't understand and appreciate. So, therefore I conclude that you have a very poor, useless and zero understanding and wisdom in life's success because even the basics, you do not know. How much more if we talk about something more advanced about the wisdom of life's success. Because of this, I no longer have time to respond to you because I really don't need to go down to your poor level of understanding in life.

No matter how hard I explain to you, still you will not understand, due to the fact that even the very basic ingredient for success which is ASKING QUESTION, you don't even understand it. So, for that, I no longer need to lecture you on this, I don't need to go down to your poor level of understanding. At least I tried, but sorry to tell you, you are just trying to respond to me in order to gain real understanding and wisdom in life. But sorry because it's no longer free for you. Go find somewhere else to learn about the wisdom of life. I no longer want to share to you my free lecture because even the basics you don't understand. I suggest that you try to find understanding and wisdom of life from other sources. I suggest that you start from INFANT LEVEL, because that is where your level of wisdom is.

Since my time is valuable and I will not waste anymore time responding to you. Our conversation ends here. But my last advice for you is, YOU NEED WISDOM IN LIFE my friend. SEEK SOMEONE TO LECTURE YOU and I SUGGEST THAT YOU START FROM INFANT LEVEL. STARTING FROM THERE, YOU WILL GROW TO TODDLER, BEFORE reaching wisdom for adult. You cannot understand the wisdom for adults if you don't start from infant level.

• Tl;dr version?

• bdlbdl Member

@Mumbly said:
    Tl;dr version?

ChatGPT went rogue.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @Richard777 said:

@Mumbly said:

You won't last very long with some budget hosting companies if you won't adjust your expectations and start to use some common sense.

As what I have said earlier in this posts. I'm a newbie in vps. I don't even know there is a waiting time for the activation. That's why I asked a newbie question.

Asking question is not saying that I am not going to adjust my expectation. I just want to know what I do not know.

But you have a very poor, little to no wisdom about the essence of asking question which is important in life.

Because you are full of pride, I'm pretty sure that there is nothing big you can do in life. You have a very poor wisdom and understanding in life.

Let me lecture you. In life, ASKING QUESTION is very important if we want to expand our knowledge and continue to progress in life. Asking question is very basic but very important for success in life.

But I see that you have a very poor wisdom, knowledge and understanding in life because you don't even know and appreciate the importance of asking question. Asking question is just one of the basic but important ingredients for success. Even the basic level of how to succeed in life, you don't understand and appreciate. So, therefore I conclude that you have a very poor, useless and zero understanding and wisdom in life's success because even the basics, you do not know. How much more if we talk about something more advanced about the wisdom of life's success. Because of this, I no longer have time to respond to you because I really don't need to go down to your poor level of understanding in life.

No matter how hard I explain to you, still you will not understand, due to the fact that even the very basic ingredient for success which is ASKING QUESTION, you don't even understand it. So, for that, I no longer need to lecture you on this, I don't need to go down to your poor level of understanding. At least I tried, but sorry to tell you, you are just trying to respond to me in order to gain real understanding and wisdom in life. But sorry because it's no longer free for you. Go find somewhere else to learn about the wisdom of life. I no longer want to share to you my free lecture because even the basics you don't understand. I suggest that you try to find understanding and wisdom of life from other sources. I suggest that you start from INFANT LEVEL, because that is where your level of wisdom is.

Since my time is valuable and I will not waste anymore time responding to you. Our conversation ends here. But my last advice for you is, YOU NEED WISDOM IN LIFE my friend. SEEK SOMEONE TO LECTURE YOU and I SUGGEST THAT YOU START FROM INFANT LEVEL. STARTING FROM THERE, YOU WILL GROW TO TODDLER, BEFORE reaching wisdom for adult. You cannot understand the wisdom for adults if you don't start from infant level.

you are plain stupid. no amount of wisdom can fix that.

MY FRIEND

edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

@Richard777 said:

@Mumbly said:

you are plain stupid. no amount of wisdom can fix that.

MY FRIEND

This is your message. Let me just return the privilege of sharing your own message for you.

you are PLAIN STUPID. no amount of wisdom can fix that.

MY FRIEND

• It's been a long time since I've seen a GreenCloud promotion.